剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I will kill you.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
珍妮
Hey, Jenny.
你这次是堂吃还是外带
You here to eat this time or just order?
对不起
Yeah. Sorry about that.
我昨天有点不舒服
I was, a little out of sorts yesterday.
我都没看出来呢
I didn't notice.
咖啡就好了
Just coffee.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
好
Sure.
如果失踪的人在失踪时
Is there a way to report somebody missing to the police
正在做一些违法的事
in a way not to incriminate that missing person,
有没有办法向警♥察♥上报她失踪了
if she were doing something illegal
但又不涉及到她呢
at the time she went missing?
什么意思
What do you mean?
昨晚你看到和我说话的那个女人
That woman you saw me talking to yesterday --
她兼♥职♥做妓♥女♥
she kind of moonlights as a prostitute.
但是她总是会跟我联♥系♥
And she always checks in with me.
但一直没有她的消息 我开始担心了
Haven't heard from her. I'm getting worried.
她昨晚有开工吗
She was working last night?
有
Yes.
在哪
Where?
应该是海伦那郊区的一个停车场里
I think a-a truck stop outside Helena.
有可能是巧合 但也许不是
It could be coincidental, but maybe not.
但是在同一个晚上失踪
Disappearing on the same night.
你刚才说海伦那吗
And you said Helena?
我知道那个停车场 我现在就过去
I know the stop. I'm gonna head out there.
等等 不 先来看看这个
Wait, no. Come look at this first.
情况不太秒
It's not good.
这是高速连环杀手专案组的网页
This is the web page for the Highway Serial Killer Initiative.
这些连线 州际公路和高速公路
All these dots. Interstates and highways.
俄克拉荷马州的一些分♥析♥师发现了一种模式
Some analyst in Oklahoma detected a pattern.
暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划创建了一个全国矩阵
VICAP created a national matrix.
高速公路沿线或附近有五百多名谋杀受害者
We've had more than 500 murder victims along or near highways.
两百名嫌疑犯
200 suspects,
几乎都是长途卡车司机
almost all long-haul truckers.
你说什么
Excuse me?
大多数是女性
Mostly women.
高风险的生活方式 流动人员 吸毒
High-risk lifestyles, transients, substance abuse.
这名州警怎么说
What did this trooper have to say?
没说什么 我打赌他和此案有关
Not much. For my money, he's involved.
-那个州警吗 -拜托
- The trooper? - Please.
只是直觉
Yeah. Gut feeling.
科迪最后一次出现是和他在一起
That and Cody was last with him
然后就人间蒸发了
before falling off the face of the earth.
瑞克·勒加斯基甚至不会幻想做坏事
Rick Legarski doesn't even have the imagination to be bad.
我能见见你表亲吗 就是他的前妻
Can I talk to your cousin? The one he was married to?
卡丝 亲爱的 你在浪费时间
Cassie, honey, you're wasting your time.
我觉得这人有反♥社♥会♥人格倾向
The man strikes me as a sociopath,
他前妻肯定知道什么
and an ex-wife would know.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我打给她
I'll call her.
天呐 如果她们在这片区域 那就是荒郊野岭
God, if they're in there somewhere, it's no man's land.
看起来很肿 你确定她没打断你的鼻子吗
Looks pretty swollen. Sure she didn't break it?
鼻子没断
It ain't broken.
那个年纪最小的很恶毒
She's vicious, that little one.
天呐
My God.
她也很漂亮
She's also beautiful.
她们三个都很漂亮 但是那个年纪最小的
All three of them are. But the little one --
她16岁 可能是处♥女♥
she's 16. Probably a virgin.
我觉得她可以卖♥♥三倍价钱
I think we could get triple for her.
这些姑娘不能卖♥♥
Those girls aren't marketable.
那个老蜥蜴可以 但那对姐妹...
Uh, the lot lizard is, but the sisters...
为什么不行
Why not?
我和你说了 她们是正经女孩
I told you. They're wholesome.
她们要上大学 她们有家人
They're college-bound. They've got families.
我觉得加拿大应该不敢收她们
I don't think Canada will dare take them.
她们会召来审查 我们会惹上麻烦
They'll bring scrutiny, which puts us in a bind.
我很忙
I'm busy!
家里吵架了吗
Problems at home?
是我妈妈
It's my mother.
她不让我好过
She's been on me.
什么方面
About what?
所有方面
Everything.
说我需要更上进
Saying that I need to aspire more.
说开卡车根本不可能...谋生
That driving a truck is no way to make...a living!
罗纳德
Ronald.
我们需要接受事实
We need to make peace with the fact
很多人根本就不能理解我们
that most people don't get what we're about.
我们是高尚的士兵
We're the noble soldiers.
这个国家深陷泥潭 我们清理污泥
This nation is mired in muck. We clean that muck up.
我在家里的处境也一样
I get the same thing at home, too.
梅里利只想沉浸在更年期带来的忧郁症中
Merrilee just wants to wallow in her menopause melancholia
把她的不快都怪在我身上
and blame all her unhappiness on me.
女人都这样
It's what women do.
让我想想这么处理这对姐妹
Let me give some thought on those sisters,
但与此同时 那个妓♥女♥是可以待价出♥售♥的
but in the meantime, that prostitute is a bona fide deliverable.
给她清洗干净
Get her cleaned up.
我们应该赶紧把她出手了
We should be able to move her out quickly.
这个卡丝·德威尔呢
And this Cassie Dewell?
我会对付她
I'll manage her.
你只要把货打扮得漂漂亮亮的
You get the deliverable shiny and bright.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
歌♥很不错
Catchy song.
还很应景
And on point.
什么
Sorry?
我有不好的预感
Bad feeling. I get them.
那天我丈夫...
The day my husband...
我虽然不知道 但就是一整天都有一种感觉
I somehow knew all day without even knowing.
当我听到车门开关的声音
When I heard the clank of the car door,
那就像是一声爆♥炸♥
it sounded like a boom.
我看向窗外
I looked out the window...
我看到穿着军装的士兵 我就知道了
I saw the soldiers dressed in formal uniform. I knew.
那时候就有不好的预感
Bad feeling then,
我现在对科迪又有一样的感觉
and I got one now, about Cody.
那个好好先生瑞克
And goody-goody-two-shoes Rick?
他绝对逃不脱关系
He's all over this.
我当然希望你是错的
Well, I certainly hope you're wrong.
两次都是
On both.
我觉得我们需要两个不同的逃生计划
The way I figure, we need two different plans for survival.
一个是生理上 一个是情感上
One physical, the other emotional.
我觉得生理上可以用斯德哥尔摩
For physical, I was thinking Stockholm,
除非你们有更好的主意
unless one of you guys have a better idea.
斯德哥尔摩
Stockholm?
对 不是只有被抓的人会爱上绑匪
Yeah, it's not just captives that fall for their captors.
有时候也会反过来
Sometimes it works the other way around.
我们只需要让他产生感情
We just need to get him to emotionally bond.
丹妮尔 你是我们最大的希望
Danielle, you're our best shot.
我
Me?
你是她的克里奥佩特拉
You're his Cleopatra.
他看上去更喜欢你 直到你打断了他的鼻子
Yeah, he seemed more into you until you busted up his nose.
你自己说的 所有男孩都会爱上你
You said it yourself. All the boys fall in love with you.
我不希望他爱上我 格蕾丝
Yeah, I don't want him to fall in love with me, Grace.
丹妮 我们的生命有危险
Danny, our lives are at stake.
虽然...虽然他很可怕 但他看上去有点不稳定
And as -- as creepy he was, he seemed kind of shaky.
很脆弱
Fragile.
你说过你觉得他很孤独 对吗
You said that he struck you as lonely, right?
脆弱
Vulnerable?
就像精神病患者一样
As psychotics go.
也许你可以迷住他
Okay, well, maybe you can charm him.
我不要
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表