剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
梅利莎应该有条块头挺大的狗
Well, apparently, Melissa's got a big dog.
还有个块头更大的老公
And an even bigger husband.
监控探头
Security cameras?
嗯 找人装好了
Yeah, having them installed.
我们还在房♥子前面插了面美国国旗
And we're putting a big American flag in the front yard.
为什么
Why?
没有比红白蓝的星条旗
There's nothing better than the red, white, and blue
更明确地告诉你"我们家里有枪"的了
to say, "We got guns inside."
非常感谢你们过来
Thank you so much for coming.
应该的
Of course.
你的腿怎么样
How's your leg?
已经用它走路了
Already walking on it.
真想不到啊
What a surprise.
大家注意
Okay, all listen up.
我们会尽量乘车往前
We're gonna four-wheel it as far as we can.
一旦我们接近了 我们就下车步行
Once we get close, we'll pile out, go on foot. Okay?
那地方我们之前是能一直开到的
We were able to drive up to it, wherever it was.
明白 但因为我们不知道它确切的位置
Understood, but since we don't know exactly where it is,
狗还是在地上更有效果
the dogs will do us more good on the ground.
大家都准备好了吗 出发
Everyone ready? Let's roll out.
我们上这辆
We're here.
喂
Hello?
请别挂断
Don't hang up, please.
我不是来评判的
I'm not here to judge.
我只是来当树洞的
I just want to be a listening ear.
我们都需要的
We all need that.
尤其是当我们站在风口浪尖上时
Especially when the world's on our shoulders.
我在医院
I'm at the hospital.
在你店附近有个公园 叫萨卡加维亚
There's a park near your shop -- Sacagawea.
那里的河流风景很不错
It has wonderful views of the river.
我不能去
I can't.
你不该独自承担这些
You shouldn't be alone in this.
而我感觉你确实是一个人
Something tells me you are.
我等会儿给你回电♥话♥
Let me call you back.
你刚在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
一位朋友 来问问我好不好
A friend, just checking in.
大家都很担忧
Everybody's concerned.
我们该通知我爸 他肯定很担心
We should call my father. He'll be worried.
你♥爸♥三年前就死了 瑞克
Y-Your dad died three years ago, Rick.
什么
What?
他中风了
He had a stroke.
发生了什么
What is happening?
发生了什么
What is happening?
在我的声明之外 我真的没什么好说的了
I really have nothing to add beyond my statement.
好 我们能谈谈你的声明吗
Yes, can we talk about your statement?
你向全世界透露的是
That was doctor-patient privilege
患者的隐私
which you divulged to the world.
但强烈的公众关注让我不得不那样做
There was a compelling public interest.
真的吗
Really?
强烈的公众关注
And compelling public interest
能替代医患保密协定吗
supersedes doctor-patient privilege?
我怎么从来不知道
I never knew this.
我还以为
Here I was thinking
在我这个年纪已经没什么可学的了
there was nothing left to be learned in life at my age.
丹涅苏克小姐 你到底想要什么
Ms. Denesuk, what exactly do you want from me?
我想要你小心 医生
I want you to be careful, Doctor.
非常小心
Very careful.
医生 你的工作不是配合警方的工作
Your job, Doctor, is not to cooperate with the police.
请看着我
Back to me, please.
我发现人们都讨厌被说教
I realize people hate lectures,
但他们都喜欢听故事 所以我来讲个我的
but they tend to love stories, so here's one of mine.
在我七岁时 有两个男孩
When I was 7 years old, two boys --
比我大的男孩 来堵我
older boys -- they came up to me,
他们手里捏着一只小鸡
they were holding this baby chick in their hands.
然后他们说"佩妮 你有两个选择
And they said, "Penny, you got two choices.
你可以自己把这只鸡塞进屁♥股♥里
You can stick this chick up your ass,
或者我们来帮你"
or we'll do it for you."
而他们是认真的
And they meant it.
我了解那些男孩
I knew these boys.
我把那只鸡接过来拿在手上
I took that chick, held it in my hand.
然后我咬掉了它的头 吐在了他们脸上
Then I bit off its head and spit it right in their faces.
对那小鸡来说是挺不幸的
Didn't work out so good for the chick.
但我离开的时候可根本没回头
I, on the other hand, have never looked back.
你绝对不想见识我恶的一面 王医生
You do not want to get on my bad side, Dr. Wang.
还做恶梦吗
Still getting nightmares?
有时会
A few.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
好点了
Better.
一点点
Barely.
好一点点就很不错了
But I'll take barely.
艾琳娜
Elena.
没想到会在这见到你们两个
Didn't expect to see you two here.
请别让我们不要插手
Spare us the lecture on standing down.
有人跟我们说了好多次了
We've heard that one on a loop.
塔布完全是按规定来的
Yeah, well, Tubb leads by the book.
但我觉得带点弹性
But I think the book would benefit
效果会更好
from a looser interpretation.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你们的参与显然至关重要
Clearly, your involvement is paramount.
如果塔布不这么认为
If Tubb thinks differently,
那他并不是你们唯一的选择
then he's not your only path in.
州热♥线♥那边有线索吗
Any tips from the state hotline?
电♥话♥响得不停
Phones are ringing nonstop.
两个白人女孩失踪了
Two white girls go missing,
全国的人♥民♥群情激愤
and the entire country is up in arms.
既然我们得到了关注 我们可以利用起来
But now that we have the attention, we can use it.
根据数据来看 毫无疑问
Given the statistics, there's no doubt
勒加斯基的作案对象中有本地的女性
that Legarski's operation included indigenous women.
这个我们知道 你有什么看法
We know that. What's your point?
一旦有可以辨认的肖像画
I'll share the sketch with tribal law enforcement
我就把它发给部落警方
as soon as we have one that's viable.
很多保留地附近有沿途卡车停靠站
Considering the amount of truck stops along the reservation,
我希望有人可以站出来
I'm hopeful someone will come forward.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不是我妻子
You're not my wife.
不是 我告诉过你了 我是你的律师
Nope. I told you, I'm your attorney.
我妻子呢
Where's my wife?
她出去透透气
Oh, she just took a little break.
我们需要好好谈一谈 你和我
It's very important that we talk, you and me.
你结婚了吗
Are you a wife?
结了
I am, yes.
-我丈夫人非常好 -那很好
- I have a wonderful husband. - That's good.
你很胖 胖女人很难找到老公的
You're very stout. It's hard for stout women to find a husband.
是
Yes.
我遭到枪击了
I was shot.
是的
Yes.
你记得被枪击吗
Yes, do you remember being shot?
不记得
No.
想象不出来我会喜欢那个
Can't imagine I liked it.
我也想象不出来
I imagine not.
听着
Now, listen.
今天是个重要的日子
Today is a very big day.
他们要带受害人之一来这里
They'll be bringing one of the victims in here
进行辨认
to make an identification.
警方也想给你录口供
And the police are also gonna want to get your statement,
你不能说
which you are not to do.
这点很重要
This is important.
这些你只能告诉我
You will only talk to me about this.
我妻子呢
Where's my wife?
她很快就回来了
Oh, she'll be back.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表