剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
对付罗纳德关键要了解他的过去
The key to Ronald is understanding his past.
什么东西触发了他
Something triggered this guy.
我们的任务就是找出触发点是什么
It's our job to figure out what that is.
触发他的事件
His, uh, trigger event.
可能是他妈妈 但是她死了
It's probably his mother, but she's dead.
也许 我在调查的是
Maybe, but what I'm looking for is --
他无法停止做什么
is something he can't stop.
他不假思索进行的某种行为 或者模式
Some kind of action or -- or pattern he does without thinking.
有道理吧
Make sense?
有点道理
S-Sorta.
听起来你也没什么线索
It sounds like you have nothing.
我可不这么想
Well, I wouldn't say nothing.
我也查过你
You know, I checked you out, too.
我相信 你查到什么了
I'm sure you did. What do ya got?
芝加哥大学辍学 医学预科
Dropped out of U-Chicago, pre-med.
销声匿迹几年 突然出现在洛杉矶
fell off the grid for a few years, popped up in L.A.
在警局工作了十年 然后是法警
Decade with the P.D., then Marshals,
接着你要求调到这里来
and then you asked to be reassigned here.
我可能喜欢钓鱼
Maybe I like fishing.
看到没 搬到蒙大拿的人不是在逃离
See, people who relocate to Montana are either fleeing
就是在寻找
from something or looking for something.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
等等
Wait.
通缉犯 失踪人员
那人是谁
Who is that?
保罗·卡尔格罗弗 人称"蜗牛"
Paul Calgrove. Uh, goes by "The Snail."
黑市帮凶 第一雇佣杀手
Black-market henchman, top gun for hire.
你认识
Friend of yours?
他昨晚想杀了我
He tried to kill me last night.
什么
What?
他有一把类似电矛枪的玩意
He had, like, this electrical spear-gun thing.
是他的风格
Sort of his signature.
听着 保罗·卡尔格罗弗是那种一干干到底的人
Listen. Paul Calgrove is the, uh, thorough type.
不留活口
Meticulous.
要是你惹上他了 你需要帮助
You're tangled up with him, you're gonna need some help.
这看起来很好吃
This looks wonderful.
我没时间做肉汁
I didn't have time to make any gravy,
-但我看还行 是吧 -很好了
- but I think it works, right? - It's fine.
你知不知道比利新得了条宠物蛇
Did you know Billy got a new pet snake?
它吃老鼠 没煮过的
It eats mice! Not even cooked or anything.
它生吃
It eats 'em alive.
你为什么想要那么危险的动物做宠物
Now, why would you want such a dangerous animal as a pet?
蛇其实是非常温和的动物
Snakes can actually be very gentle creatures.
只有它们被戳到 或被逼到走投无路的时候
It's not until they're poked or prodded or made to feel cornered
它们才会表现出攻击性行为
that they display any aggressive behavior.
那是不是我们也能养一条
Does that mean we can get one?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
会是谁呢
Who could that be?
看来传言是真的
Well, I see the rumors are true.
-你好 玛丽姨 -你好 菲比
- Hi, Aunt Mary! - Hello, Phoebe.
你不打算把我介绍给你这个帅气的陌生人吗
Aren't you gonna introduce me to this handsome stranger of yours?
亚瑟 这是玛丽 我妹妹
Arthur, this is Mary. My sister.
你好 玛丽
Hi, Mary.
亚瑟 很正式的一个名字
Ah, Arthur. That's a stately name.
过时了
Old-fashioned.
很多优秀的亚瑟
Lots of good Arthurs.
亚瑟·柯南·道尔 亚瑟·鲁宾斯坦 亚瑟王
Arthur Conan Doyle, Arthur Rubinstein, King Arthur.
我不说了
I won't go on.
是很多优秀的亚瑟
I suppose there is.
你算优秀的吗
You one of the good ones?
玛丽 放尊重点
Mary, behave.
开玩笑的
Joke.
我算吧
I like to think I'm a good one.
斯嘉丽等待优秀的人出现已经等很久了
Well, Scarlet's been waiting a long time for a good man.
来坐吧 我们刚坐下吃晚饭
Um, come. We're just sitting down for supper.
我帮你拿外套
Let me take your coat.
我以为你不跟家人联♥系♥
I thought you didn't speak to your family.
是不联♥系♥
I don't.
那她为什么来这里
Then why is she here?
她很八卦 仅此而已
She's a gossip, that's all.
可能她朋友看到我们在街上走
One of her friends probably saw us walking around town.
不请自来真是...
Well, showing up unannounced is --
不礼貌
It's not good manners.
亚瑟
Arthur.
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
好好表现
Play nice.
你土豆泥里放了什么
What'd you put in the mashed potatoes?
我这次放了黄油
I put margarine this time.
黄油会让土豆泥更细滑 但是...
You know, butter makes them a little bit more creamy, but...
亚瑟 怎么了
Arthur. What is it?
真是不巧 我刚接到工作催单
This is awful, but I've just been pinged to work.
你是做什么工作的 亚瑟
Oh, what is it that you do for work, Arthur?
我在送餐服务公♥司♥开车
I drive for a meal delivery service.
我以为你把应用程序关了
I thought you turned off the app.
我忘关了
I forgot.
这个工作很重要
This is essential work.
人们需要我
People depend on me,
我不想让他们失望
so I -- I don't want to let them down.
也许我该下次再来
Uh, maybe I should come back some other time.
不 留着 玛丽 见到你很高兴
No. Please stay. Mary, it was lovely to meet you.
见到你很高兴
So nice meeting you.
那么...
So...
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-他看起来是个不错的家伙 -嗯
- Well, he seems like a good guy. - Yeah.
不过日久见人心吧
But only time will tell.
还有呢
What else?
没什么
Nothing.
只是
It's just...
感觉他好面熟
he looks so familiar.
洛雷塔
Loretta, man.
怎么了
What?
到点了 我们不能继续等下去了
Time's up. We can't wait any longer.
不然东西就不值钱了 走吧
That merchandise will be worthless. Let's go.
交给我吧
I got this one.
你小心点
You be careful.
爱你 伙计
Love you, bud.
终于来了
Finally.
我只是...等等 等等
Okay. J-j-just...wait. Wait, okay? Please.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man. Please.
把箱子给我
Hand over the case.
请不要伤害我 请不要伤...
Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt --
什么
What?
请输入密♥码♥
真是个蠢货
What an idiot.
通过艾伦的信♥用♥卡♥追踪到他20分钟前在旅馆
Alan's credit card was traced to a candy bar he bought at the hotel.
买♥♥过一条糖
20 minutes away.
你喜欢杜宾吗 珍妮
You like Dobermans, Jenny?
皮毛光滑 非常安静
Sleek, quiet.
你是指杜宾犬吗
Dobermans -- like the dog?
是的 我在考虑养一条狗
Yeah. I'm thinking about getting a dog.
不然就可能养条拉布拉多
It's either that or maybe a Labradoodle.
不掉毛
They don't shed.
你应该问问塔布警长 他是养杜宾犬的
You should ask Sheriff Tubb. He breeds Dobermans.
真的吗
Really?
我猜如果在这种地方当警长
Well, I guess if you're a sheriff around here,
就有时间干这种事了吧
you have time for that.
听说你们俩的关系很特殊
I hear you two have a special relationship.
是吗
Is that so?
这算是职业便利吧 总有人会给我透露内♥幕♥
Perks of the job. People give me insight.
也许你能多给我们透露一些这个蜗牛人的内♥幕♥
Maybe you could give us more insight on this Snail guy, yeah?
我说了 他是个坏人
Oh, like I said, bad dude.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表