剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
on something she didn't believe in?
但是现在我懂了
But now I get it.
现在我明白了
Now I understand.
我把一切都给了你
I gave you everything.
我把一切都给了你
I gave you everything.
霍斯特 我没有什么可以给你了
And, Horst, I ain't got nothing left to give you.
妈妈
Mother.
都结束了 来
It's over. Come on.
是时候清理一切了
Time to clean up.
是的
Yes.
我去拿扫帚和簸箕
I'll grab a broom and a dustpan,
我们自己照顾自己 会有美好的一天
and then we will go have a nice self-care day.
修指甲 探讨未来
Get our nails done, discuss the future.
我喜欢那样的生活
I'd like that.
是啊
Yeah.
他在哪
Where is he?
我们把他关在审讯室
We're holding him in the interrogation room.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我就是...
Yeah. I just...
不敢相信我们抓到他了
I just can't believe we got him.
他企图从后门逃走
He tried escaping out the back door,
不过洁芮盯住了他
but Jerrie had him right in her sights.
谢谢你
Thanks.
-那现在怎么办 -你去休息一下
- What happens now? - Now you get some rest,
我们要让那混♥蛋♥付出代价
and we make that son of a bitch pay.
你能那样面对他真是很勇敢
That was very brave of you to face him like that.
干得漂亮
Good work.
我去给格蕾丝和丹妮尔打电♥话♥ 跟她们说下
I'm gonna call Grace and Danielle and let them know.
他跟你坦白了什么没有
He give you anything yet?
显然他在跟玛丽的妹妹斯嘉丽交往
Well, apparently, he was dating Mary's sister, Scarlet.
他承认他杀了我们在地下室发现的那个人
Copped to killing the man we found in the basement,
那人是她女儿的父亲
who, as you know, fathered her child.
斯嘉丽在这里
Scarlet's here.
我去给她录口供 再送她回去
I'm gonna get her statement and send her home.
她吓坏了 你能想象得到
She's pretty rattled, as I'm sure you can imagine.
他知道罗纳德是什么人吗
She have any idea who Ronald is?
她说她以为他叫亚瑟
Says she thought his name was Arthur.
三个月前通过她妹妹认识了他
Met him three months ago through her sister.
我要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
他带我进了地下室
He took me down into the basement.
看到冰箱不见了 然后...
Saw that the freezer wasn't there, and then...
他就完全变了个人
he turned into a different person.
没事了 我们差不多了
It's okay. We're almost done.
他告诉我他杀了史蒂夫
He told me he killed Steve,
我不能理解
and I didn't understand.
他告诉你原因了吗
Did he tell you why?
没有 没说 他不停地说
No. No, he kept going on and on
他是怎么跟踪我
about how he'd been following me,
要怎么扫清障碍才能让我变成他的人
how he wanted to clear a path so that I could be his.
我们有理由相信罗纳德绑♥架♥了你妹妹
We have reason to believe Ronald kidnapped your sister.
他为什么要这么做
W-Why would he do that?
你知不知道玛丽和罗纳德是什么关系
Do you know what Mary's relationship was with Ronald?
我姐姐只说过她和亚瑟
All my sister ever said is that she knew Arthur --
不 对不起
sorry, no --
和罗纳德是通过工作认识的
Ronald from work.
三个月前她把我介绍给了他
She introduced me to him three months ago.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
我们还不清楚
We don't know.
我们会尽全力找到她的
We're gonna do everything we can to find her.
我让他和我女儿单独待在一起
I left that man alone with my daughter.
我知道 但是现在你没事了
I know. I know. But you're safe,
-你女儿也没事了 -天啊
- your daughter's safe... - Oh, my God.
我们会确保你们都没事
and we're gonna make sure it stays that way.
回家吧 陪着她
Go home. Be with her.
你们确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我们后续再谈
Yes, we'll pick this up later.
好的 谢谢你们
Okay, thank you.
她怎么会不知道
How could she not know?
人们往往只看到他们想看到的东西
People tend to see what they want to see.
那个姐姐呢
The sister?
我们正在深入调查她的背景
We're digging deeper into her background
看看罗纳德什么时候跟她有的交集
to see when Ronald crossed paths with her.
斯嘉丽还活着真是幸运
Scarlet's lucky to be alive.
你什么时候开始审问他
When do you start questioning him?
我们
We.
罗纳德说得很清楚 他说你在场
Ronald's made it clear that your presence
他会更配合
might make him more helpful.
我 他在刷花样
I -- He's playing games.
有可能 不过我们明天要早点开始
That could be, but we gotta start early tomorrow.
审讯组从丹佛飞过来了
Interview team's flying in from Denver,
他们一到我就把案子交给他们
and once they get here, I hand it off.
我们能见见他吗
Can we see him?
可以
Yeah.
大瑞克的物品
姓名 地址
约翰·米尔顿 蒙大拿州密苏拉市朗道路
33号♥2A单元 电♥话♥4065550199
找到约翰·米尔顿的名字
And there's a name in there -- John Milton.
约翰·米尔顿 蒙大拿州密苏拉市朗道路
33号♥2A单元 电♥话♥4065550199
我把水果吃了
"I ate the fruit."
约翰·米尔顿
我们抓到罗纳德了
Well, we got Ronald.
好啊
Yeah.
迪尼丝打电♥话♥过来
Denise called me.
她把事情经过告诉我了
She told me what happened.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我现在挺好的
I am now.
那这一切都结束了
So, it's -- it's all over?
是的
Yeah.
关于那些失踪女性的事我们还得审问他
Well, we still have to question him about the missing women,
不过 都结束了
but, yeah, it's over.
他会死在监狱里的
He's gonna die in prison.
我太佩服你了 妈妈
I'm really proud of you, Mom.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
有话你可以和我说的
You know you can talk to me, right?
洛克沙的这个案子...
It's just this case in Lochsa --
让我意识到从你♥爸♥爸去世之后
it made me realize how much has changed
发生了多大的变化
since your father died
还有我是如何把你扔到一边没有去关心你
and how I have not been there for you.
妈妈...
Mom...
也许这样也挺好的 就这么坐着不动
Maybe it's better just to sit still
去感受一切
and to feel everything.
好的还有坏的
Good and bad.
否则的话 你就会回避
Otherwise, you're just running from it.
你没有回避
You are not running from anything.
我有
I was.
但再也不会了 亲爱的
But not anymore, sweetheart.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我保证
I promise.
想来点晚餐边吃边喝吗
Want some dinner with that wine?
当然了
Of course I do.
如果你以为你能把我想明白 你就错了
If you think you can figure me out, you're wrong.
我学会的最重要的一件事
The one thing I've learned above all else
就是我们都是陌生人
is that we're all strangers,
哪怕是面对我们自己
even to ourselves.
所以如果你以为看着我就会让你对我
So, if you think watching me's going to give you some insight
有所了解
into what makes me tick,
你错了
you're wrong.
我妈妈从前和我说 我终将一事无成
My mother used to tell me I would never amount to anything,
她说我这辈子只会是个
that all I'd ever be is a tiny, silly man
无法控制自己冲动的卑微愚蠢的人
who couldn't control his urges.
听起来她是个聪明的女人
Well, she sounds like a smart woman.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表