剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
又快又准
Quick. Efficient.
不是罗纳德的风格
Not Ronald's style.
我想的也一样
I was thinking the same thing.
我来猜猜 你查了他的名字 没有发现
Lemme guess, you ran his name and no connection either.
没错
Correct.
我得回去找珍妮了
I should get back to Jenny.
又发现就告诉我
Let me know if you find anything.
如果你是银行的 在我这里得不到什么
If you're from the bank, I got nothing for ya.
你肯定不会喜欢我要给你的待遇
What I got, you ain't gonna like.
我不是银行的
I'm not from the bank,
我也跟你一样不喜欢她们
and I don't like them any more than you do.
我是一个海伦那的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator from Helena.
我来查出你儿子的事
I'm here to find out what happened to your son.
谁雇你的
Who hired you?
布雷克·克莱恩萨瑟
Blake Kleinsasser.
不
No.
-不 -等等
- No. - Wait --
不 你不能就这么来这里
No, you're not coming around here
-说出这个名字 -布雷克死了
- and uttering that name! - Blake's dead.
他死了 因为他想和他的家人对着干
He's dead because he was trying to go against his family.
那家人是这个镇子的诅咒
That family is the curse of this town.
我知道 我知道 我一直在努力查出为什么
Oh, I know. I know, and I've been trying to find out why,
我觉得你儿子知道些什么
and I think your son knew something.
查出为什么 他也回不来
Why is not gonna bring him back.
别和我说什么关于了结的鬼话
Now, don't tell me anything, of that crap about closure.
那就不要了结了
Forget closure, then.
复仇怎么样
How about revenge?
克莱恩萨瑟
Kleinsassers?
他们就是所谓的白人垃圾
They're what we used to call white trash.
虽然你不能说出来 但这就是事实
You can't say that anymore, but it's still true.
我总是和科尔说 离他们远一点
I always told Cole, "Now, just stay away from them."
科尔一开始受雇在农场里干什么
What was Cole hired to do on that ranch in the first place?
他从来没跟我说过他在那里干什么
He never told me what he was doing there,
但是他和我说过他在那个农场里看到了什么
but he did tell me that he seen something at the ranch.
他看到了一些他知道是错的事
He seen something that he knew was wrong.
他没有跟我说太多细节
He didn't give me any more details than that.
然后...他就消失了
Then...he disappeared.
然后因为我问东问西
And they make me into the nut
说我是疯子
for asking about it.
克莱恩萨瑟家 派了一个叫吉尔的人
Kleinsassers -- they sent some man named Gil
跟我说什么
to tell me some story
科尔从农场偷了一辆车
about how Cole had stolen a truck from the ranch
然后跑了
and run off.
你知道他是农场管理吧
You do know that he was the ranch manager?
他满嘴都是谎言
Well, he was lying through his teeth,
好像是有人派他来的
like somebody put him up to it.
科尔 他后来就没有联♥系♥过我
Cole, he -- he never called me after that.
他就...消失了
He just...vanished.
要帮你拉拉链吗
Need a zip?
我需要一片药
I need a pill.
我们不吃了
We are done with those.
记住
Remember.
发生了什么
What happened?
布雷克
With Blake.
我不知道
I don't know.
这家里的每个人都知道
Everybody in this family knows.
请不要对我撒谎 我受够了
Please don't lie to me. I can't take another one.
站起来
Stand up.
是JW
It was JW.
为什么
Why?
他和布雷克吵了一架
He and Blake had an argument,
关于我问过你的那个农场帮工 科尔·丹弗斯
about that ranch hand I asked you about, Cole Danvers.
我希望你是从我嘴里听到的
I wanted you to hear it first.
你父亲呢
What about your father?
-还没和他说过 -别说
- Haven't told him. - Don't.
我想告诉他
I want to tell him.
我觉得这不是一个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我有没有和你说过
Did I ever tell you
你出生后
about the time right after you were born,
我从医院回家的第一晚
when I came home from the hospital the first night,
他坐在餐桌边
that he was sitting at the kitchen table,
等晚餐
waiting for dinner?
你刚刚折磨了好一阵
Yeah, I'd had a terrible, terrible time with you,
当然了
of course, and...
我几乎都走不了路
yeah, I could barely walk,
但是他坐在那里
but there he sat,
敲着刀叉
pounding his fork and knife,
指望着 命令我去做晚饭
expecting, demanding that I make dinner.
于是我安顿好你 就去
So I set you down, and I went
给他做肉卷 这是他最喜欢的...
to go and make him meatloaf, his favorite, and...
只不过这一次 我...
only this time, I, um...
我在里面放了毒鼠药
I put rat poison in it.
不过只有他那卷里有
Only his slice, though.
但你知道后来怎么样了吗
But you know what happened?
什么都没发生
Nothing.
他吃光了
He just ate it all up.
还要我再来一卷
He asked for another slice.
他喝了一大杯牛奶
He drank a big old glass of milk.
然后就跟婴儿一样睡着了
He went to sleep, slept like a baby.
醒过来还是生龙活虎
Woke up fit as a fiddle.
老天在上 这家伙坏到死不了了
I swear to God, that man is too damn mean to die.
我们能撑过去的
We'll get through this.
总是能撑过去
Always do.
我不想进监狱
I don't want to go to jail.
他们会逼你吃豆子
They make you eat beans
还有肉卷 还让你做俯卧撑
and meatloaf and do push-ups,
然后你还会在洗澡时被捅刀子
and then you get knifed in the shower.
说实话
Gotta be honest.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
你不会进监狱的
You ain't going to jail.
我说了 老家伙会处理好的
Like I said, the old man'll take care of it.
-万一没有呢 -他会的
- What if he can't? - He will.
如果没有 我会处理好的
And if he doesn't, I'll take care of it,
就像我会照顾好你
just like I'm gonna take care of you.
我们会接管农场 共同经营 好吗
We'll take over the ranch and we'll run it together, alright?
我们送夏安去放牧
We'll put Chey out to pasture.
卖♥♥掉一部分 存起来
We'll sell off a section, make bank.
都会好的
It'll be good.
等你接管农场
When you take over the ranch,
我想造一个那种迷宫
I wanna build one of them mazes.
好
Okay.
就是真正的那种 有陷阱
Only, like, a real one, with, like, traps
里面有响尾蛇 黄蜂和蜘蛛之类的野生动物
with wild animals like rattlesnakes, wasps, spiders,
也许甚至能弄头熊什么的
maybe even a bear or something like that,
专门吓人 人就是喜欢被吓唬
and scare folks, 'cause people love to be scared.
他们总会有这种表情
They get this look, you know?
你都能闻到他们的血
It's their blood. You can smell it, you know?
简直就像是...就像是要从他们血管里爆出来
It's like it's -- it's trying to come out of their glands.
你到底在说什么
What the hell you talking about?
你可以让他们签点什么
Yeah, you could just get 'em to sign something
就算出什么事 也是他们自己的错
so if something happens to 'em, it's their own darn fault.
这个主意很烂 兰德
That's a bad idea, Rando.
不 不烂
No, it ain't.
我全都想过了
I've thought it all out.
我都想好了主题夜
I got all these theme nights planned.
有杀人小丑 电锯嘉年华
I got killer clowns, chainsaw cannibals.
我还想安排那种有小尖牙的
I even got these freaky little kids
恐怖小孩子
with the tiny little fangs.
不 我可以给你看看草图
No, I-I got all these drawings I could show you.
我在树林里时
I got all these good ideas
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表