剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
她就是出去透透气
She just took a little break.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是你的律师
I'm your attorney.
你不记得我跟你说过了吗
Do you not remember me telling you this?
你真胖
You're very stout.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
如果人被击中头部
I guess if you're gonna get shot in the head,
额叶是最容易受伤的地方
the frontal lobe is the place to get hit.
虽然你不相信会这样
Although you'd think that wouldn't be the case.
他能说话了
So, he's talking?
说一点
Some.
他们说他的阅读和语言能力会有障碍
They say he'll have difficulty with reading, language.
可能性格也会变
Maybe even personality changes, which...
他的记忆力呢
And his memory?
目前 过去几年的事情
Right now, he doesn't remember anything
他都不记得
from the past few years.
这会慢慢变好吗
But that could improve?
可能吧
It could.
你以后怎么办
Where do you go from here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
老实说 现在我都不知道要怎么办
Honestly, right now, I don't even know which way is up.
我这个人笨嘴笨舌的不会说话
Knowing the right thing to say has never been one of my gifts.
你不知道怎么安慰一个
So, you don't know what to say to a woman
丈夫头部中枪后
whose husband was shot in the head,
才发现他是个杀人犯 绑♥架♥者
only then to realize he's a murderer, kidnapper,
也许还是个性侵犯的女性
and maybe a sex offender?
抱歉 我才发现自己幽默感十足
Sorry. I just found out I have a gallows sense of humor,
我还在尝试
and I'm trying it out.
你肯定对我充满了疑问
You must have some serious questions about me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
一个女的怎么会嫁给这样的魔鬼
How could a woman be married to such a monster?
她之前知道吗
Did she know?
她怎么能不知道呢
How could she not know?
你都没问过这种问题
You haven't asked any of those questions.
我想比起大多数人
I think it's easier for me than most
我更容易相信人与人之间可以很陌生
to believe people can be strangers to each other.
为什么
Why is that?
这个嘛
Well...
我觉得没人知道我是谁
I don't feel that I've ever been known.
米切尔 我们在干什么
Mitchell, what are we doing?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你想从这一切 从我身上得到什么
What do you want from all this? From me?
我想让大家好过一点
I want to bring some comfort.
但你可以随时再把我陌生人来看待
But you can turn me back into a stranger at any time.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要改变一下
I needed a change.
肯定离河很近
It had to be close to the river.
他弃尸的时候我能听到流水声
I could hear the running water when he dumped the body.
你确定那是硫磺泉吗
You're sure it was a sulfur spring?
气味也很浓
A strong one, too.
如果我们不快点找到他
If we don't find him soon,
估计尸体都剩不了多少了
there won't be much left of him.
这边
Over here!
他们要把她带进病房♥里吗
They're bringing her inside the room?
这是合法的 这叫做出现
It's legal. It's called a "show up."
我会尽量在场 但是不能保证
I'll try my best to be present, but there's no guarantee.
说真的 我最害怕的是他会脱口而出
Honestly, my biggest fear is he's gonna blurt out,
我认识你 你跟我杀死的那个渔夫一起
"Hey, I know you. You were with the fisherman I killed."
这么做到到底有什么意义
What's the point of all this, really?
有什么意义
What's the point?
他很明显有罪
He's clearly guilty.
尽最大努力 梅里利
Best efforts, Merrilee.
尽最大努力
Best efforts.
你没事吧
You okay?
我就该继续跑的
I should've kept running.
我知道他们会追我
I knew that they were after me.
是我把那个混♥蛋♥引到他那里的
And I led that asshole right to him.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你只是想逃走
You were trying to escape.
我学到了...
What I've learned --
我们身处的泥沼中
The muck we step into,
命运扭曲
the bad twists of fate...
这些不会改变你
they don't change you.
只会向你揭露一些事
They reveal you.
有发现
Got something.
启动绞车
Start the winch.
救命
Help!
你不必看这些
You don't have to see this.
其实他可能还是能辨认的
Actually, he's still somewhat recognizable, maybe.
拜托 你是在说笑吧
Come on. Are you kidding me?
治安官 拜托 问题是
Sheriff, come on. The thing is,
时不时会有尸体被扔进这些泉水里
bodies get dropped in these springs from time to time.
通常都是瘾君子 但我只是想她确认一下
It's usually meth-heads, but just want to be sure.
我来就是为了确认的
It's what I came here for.
绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
我不接受拒绝 但是我能理解
I will take no for an answer, and I understand.
这个人也有家人
This man has a family.
我说了我来确认
I said I'd do it.
没错 是他
Yeah, it's him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
新闻说他的情况在好转
The news said he's continuing to improve.
你嘴里能吐出好消息吗
Do you ever have any good news?
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
我不在乎
And I don't care!
够了 罗纳德
That is enough, Ronald.
我为你做出了牺牲
I have sacrificed for you.
你因为冲动 堕落和猥琐
And this predicament you got yourself in
让自己陷入这样的困境里
with your urges and your depravity and your filth --
让我陷入这样的困境里
that brings me into it!
我到底该让你深陷到什么程度
How far am I supposed to let you slide?
你现在想杀人吗
You're thinking about murder now?
你这人♥渣♥
You filth!
我不会袖手旁观 放任你堕落成一个怪物
I will not sit idly by and let you deteriorate into a monster.
我会为你祈祷的 罗纳德
I will pray for you, Ronald.
但你也要为自己祈祷
But you need to pray for yourself, too.
只能希望上帝有空倾听
And just hope God makes time to listen.
你这人♥渣♥
You filth.
我应该和你一起去的
I should've been there with you.
你绝对不应该去 场面很惨烈
You definitely shouldn't have. It wasn't pretty.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只想让这场噩梦赶紧结束
Just want this nightmare to be over.
给你 还有什么需要的吗
Here you go. Anything else I can get you?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, that's good. Thank you.
好 你确定什么也不要吗
Okay. Um, are you sure I can't get you something?
我很好 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
好吧
Okay.
你们好吗
How we all doing?
真的有必要这样吗
Is this really necessary?
有必要
It is.
我可以的 妈妈
I can do it, Mom.
别再一直那么说了
Stop saying that all the time.
没人无所不能 你也一样
Nobody can do everything, not even you.
你看到那家伙在场了
You caught the guy at the scene.
问题是 勒加斯基不是绑♥架♥的那个
The thing is, Legarski didn't do the actual kidnapping.
他或许可以被减罪成共谋或者协助怂恿
He could possibly whittle that to conspiracy or aiding and abetting,
虽然我认为不会
though I don't think so.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表