剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
别乱动
Stop moving.
你准备把我关在这多久啊
How long do you plan to keep me here?
需要多久就多久
For as long as it takes.
你会杀死我吗
Are you going to kill me?
你会杀死我吗
Are you going to kill me?
我在想呢
I'm thinking!
美国喜剧演员
那是杰克·本尼的包袱
That's a Jack Benny joke.
我敢打赌你连他是谁都不知道
I bet you don't even know who that is.
有个坏人对他说 "要钱还是要命"
A bad guy says to him, "Your money or your life."
杰克·本尼没吭声
Jack Benny says nothing.
那家伙说 "我问你呢 要钱还是要命"
Guy says, "I said your money or your life."
杰克·本尼说 "我在想呢"
Jack Benny says, "I'm thinking!"
我猜你先得知道杰克·本尼是谁
I guess you have to know who Jack Benny is.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
我和我妈妈一起看很多的老节目和老电影
I watch lots of old shows and movies with my mom.
是吗
Really?
我从前也总和我妈妈看
I used to watch that stuff with my mom, too.
美国电影演员
你知道文森特·普莱斯吗
Do you know Vincent Price?
《陷坑与钟摆》
"The Pit and the Pendulum"?
因为我觉得也许那就是你问题的答案
'Cause I feel like that may be the answer to your question.
别出声
Don't say anything.
罗纳德 你好
Ronald, hello.
哎呀 有日子没见了 你看着... 挺壮啊
My, it's been a while. You look...strong.
谢谢 我吃得很好 还锻炼
Thank you.I try to eat well and exercise.
你母亲在家吗
Is your mother here?
她还真不在家 她出门了
She's actually not. She's away.
出门了
Away?
她和我还约了个会面呢
She and I had a meeting scheduled,
而且她一直都没回我的电♥话♥
and she hasn't been returning my calls.
我开始担心了
I became concerned.
她去恩尼斯看她姐姐了
She went to visit her sister in Ennis.
她身体不太舒服
She isn't feeling well.
-她得了癌症 -癌症
- She has cancer. - Cancer?
那太糟了
That's terrible.
我们都在为她祈祷呢
Yeah, we're all saying our prayers.
你母亲和我经常聊天
Your mother and I talk quite often.
她姐姐得了癌症 那...
Her sister getting cancer, that's...
按说她会和我说起的啊
sounds like something she might've mentioned.
谁会愿意说癌症的事的
Well, nobody likes to talk about cancer.
让人不舒服啊
It's a downer.
我们牧师就是干这个的呀
Well, that's what clergy's for.
聊让人不舒服的事
To talk about the downer things.
让我们忧虑的事
The things we worry about.
最近 你母亲一直在说你的事 罗纳德
Lately, your mother's been talking about you, Ronald.
她不喜欢我的工作
She doesn't like my career path.
她觉得开大卡车不是个体面的工作
She thinks truck driving isn't a noble calling.
她说的不是这个
That's not what she's been talking about.
罗纳德 要不你让我进去吧
Maybe you should let me in, Ronald.
你和我应该聊聊了
Time for you and I to talk.
你说呢
What do you say?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
警♥察♥要挨门挨户地去找
Okay, police are going door to door,
从那些在他送报路线上的开始
starting with those on his route.
他是想告诉我
He tried to tell me.
他给我上班的地方打电♥话♥ 可我太忙了
He called me at work, but I was busy.
我没时间
I didn't have time.
不是你的错 瑞秋
You did nothing wrong, Rachel.
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
他遇到个问题 而我却没时间去听他说
He had a problem, and I didn't have the time to listen.
谢谢
Thank you.
她很担心... 你的性冲动
She was concerned - that your prurient urges
又开始控制你了
were taking hold again.
不仅如此 她还担心
More than that, she was worried
你卷入了什么你无法掌控的事情里
that you'd become involved in something bigger than you.
我无法掌控的事情
Something bigger than me?
远远不是你能掌控的
Much bigger.
比如上帝
Like God?
不是上帝
Not like God.
和上帝完全不是一回事
Not like God at all.
也许你这边对上帝是谁或者上帝是什么
Maybe there's some confusion on your part
有些疑惑
as to who or what God is.
我大致有个概念
I have a general idea.
另外 我对你也个大致的概念
Also, I have a general idea about you.
我
Me?
小时候 你想要淹死我
You tried to drown me when I was a child.
我记得
I remember.
那叫洗礼
It's called a baptism.
-你把我放到水底下 -你搞错了
- You held me under. - You're mistaken.
不 我没搞错
No, I'm not mistaken.
你知道我怎么知道的吗
Do you know how I know?
我听见我父亲对你说 "把他按在下面一会儿
I heard my father tell you, "Hold him under a bit.
需要让他学得坚强一点"
He needs to be toughened up."
你也就两岁吧
Couldn't have been but 2 years old.
看来你给我留下烙印了 神父
Seems you made a dent, Father.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
是我的狗
It's just my dog.
听着不像是狗啊
Doesn't sound like a dog.
是的
Well, it is.
听起来声音好像是从下面来的
Sounds like it's coming from below.
我想你该走了 神父
I think it's time for you to leave, Father.
真的吗
Really?
我有的是时间 罗纳德
I have time on my hands, Ronald.
有那么多地方可去
So many places I could go.
你在乎我去会去哪里吗
Do you care where I might go?
我要去看看我的狗
I need to check on my dog.
你非要自己惹麻烦 埃瑞克
Oh, you made things worse, haven't you, Erik?
也让我火气更大了
And you made me worse.
你自己选吧
So here's the deal.
要么乖乖待好别出声
You will remain still and you will remain quiet,
要么我就杀了你
or I will kill you.
我不会再跟你聊什么《陷坑与钟摆》了
No more "Pit and the Pendulum."
我会毫不犹豫
It will be right now.
你觉得你能照做吗 埃瑞克
Do you think you can follow those instructions, Erik?
你要听话还是去死
Be still or die?
安珀警报发布了
The Amber alert was issued
寻找十二岁的埃瑞克·维斯特加德
for 12-year-old Erik Westergaard,
官方称他失踪时
who authorities say went missing
正在欧几里得大街上送报纸
while on his newspaper delivery route along Euclid Avenue.
新闻快讯
安珀警戒 埃瑞克·维斯特加德
官方认为埃瑞克目前非常危险
Officials believe Erik to be in immediate danger.
一位发言人与路易斯县和克拉克县
A spokesperson with the Lewis and Clark County
治安官办公室都确认了头号♥...
Sheriff's office confirmed the primary...
我希望瑞秋没在看这个
Oh, I hope Rachel's not watching this.
赶紧关了吧
Just turn it off.
他的肖像贴得到处都是
His face is plastered everywhere.
他完全蛰伏起来了 像个走投无路的动物一样
He's gone to ground like cornered animals do,
还带着那个孩子 真是孤注一掷
and taking that kid, I mean, that's a desperate act.
已经不计后果了
It's reckless.
除非不是这样
Unless it isn't.
他一直挺有条理的
He's been pretty methodical.
我担心的是他有什么计划
Look, my fear is he's got some plan.
他又绑♥架♥别人了吗
He took somebody else?
对 我们是这么想的
Yeah, we think.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我可能快疯了
I might be losing my mind.
我总是看到他
Like, I-I keep seeing him.
总是出现幻觉
Like I'm-- I'm hallucinating.
我看到他在阴影里
I see him in the shadows,
或者听到他在我背后 但并没有
or I hear him behind me, but he's not there.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表