剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我告诉罗西我们可以溜进去
Told Rosie we could sneak back in there
给她拿点东西
and get some stuff for her.
我以为树林里有光
I thought I saw some lights in the trees,
所以我就去看了一眼
so I went to take a look.
我肯定是摔倒碰到头了
And I musta fell and hit my head,
但我也不知道 感觉不对劲
but I-I dunno... Something was off.
没错 我喝酒了 但我能保持理智
Yeah, I was drinking, but I can hold my liquor.
但那晚不同
Not that night.
我在酒店醒来时嘴唇破了
Woke up in the hotel room with a busted lip,
脸上全是抓痕
scratches all over my face.
别人说我攻击她了
They said I attacked her.
我不是那样的人
That's not who I am.
或许你骚扰她了
Maybe you made a pass at her.
没有 绝对没有
No. Absolutely not.
罗西还是个小女孩时我就认识她了
I've known Rosie since she was a little girl.
我以前还用旧拖拉机教她开车
I used to give her driving lessons on the old tractor.
我...
I...
我不是那样的人 珍妮
I'm not that guy, Jenny.
你了解我
You know me.
为什么住在酒店而不是牧场
Why stay at a hotel instead of the ranch?
听着 布雷克 你得给我们更多信息
Look, Blake, you got to give us more to go on.
作为长子 父亲去世时我要继承牧场
As first-born son, I'm due to inherit the ranch when my father passes.
我的兄弟们可不太高兴
My brothers don't exactly like that idea.
说真的 我觉得他们应该卖♥♥掉牧场
Truth is, I-I think they should sell it,
换点钱 也不用赶牛欠债了
cash in instead of chasing cows and piling up debt.
我就是这么说的
I said as much.
约翰·韦恩和兰德有其他想法吗
John Wayne and Rand have other ideas?
只是约翰·韦恩
Just John Wayne.
兰德的想法完全受他控制
Rand thinks whatever JW wants him to think.
夏安呢
And Cheyenne?
她就从我父亲那啃老
Eats the scraps my father throws her.
一个接一个关于牧场的疯狂想法
One crazy idea for the ranch after the next.
夏安不明白 只有牛
Chi don't get it's just cattle.
只要老爸还有一口气 永远都只有牛
Always gonna be cattle, long as the old man's drawin' a breath.
他们那晚看到你了吗
Did they see you that night?
或许他们可以证明你神志清醒
Maybe they can attest to your state of mind.
没有
No.
你是唯一能帮我的人了
You are the only person that can help me.
我真的没有做过
I didn't do this.
求你了
Please.
我们会调查一下
We'll take a look.
但是没法保证
No promises.
不是他干的
He didn't do this. ?
案卷可不是这么写的
That's not what the case file reads.
还有他的不在场证明
And his alibi,
用我爸的话说 简直屁用没有
that dog don't hunt, as my dad would say.
有可能是他家人设计的
Could've been set up by his family.
或者他喝醉了 然后打了那个女孩
Or he got drunk, and he beat on that girl.
或许布雷克不再是你认识的那个人了
Maybe Blake isn't the same guy you knew.
我去找旅馆 打听一下罗西的事
I'm gonna get us some rooms, ask around about Rosie.
怎么了
What's wrong?
兰德·克莱恩萨瑟
Rand Kleinsasser.
布雷克的疯子弟弟
Blake's psycho little brother.
赶紧上车走人
Get in your car and go.
快走
Go.
这个不能跟爸爸讲 兰德
Well, we're not telling Dad about this, Rand.
我们得暂时保密
We just gotta put a lid on it for a while.
直到布雷克这事消停了
Till this thing with Blake blows over.
你们见到布雷克了吗
Hey. Did you guys see Blake?
跟他说话了吗
You talk to him?
没什么好说的
Got no reason to.
布雷克就应该待在纽约
Blake shoulda stayed in New York City,
写写那些无病呻♥吟♥的诗
writing that snowflake poetry.
不管他做了什么 他都是你哥哥
He's still your brother, no matter what he did.
别闹
Stop.
好了 来吧
Alright! Let's go!
游戏之夜
Game night!
快走 游戏时间
Let's go, game time!
-快来 -拜托
- Let's go! - Hey man!
来吧
?Let's go!
我不想玩
I don't wanna play.
那你去跟你♥爸♥爸说
Well, then, you tell your father that,
因为他一直等着呢 你知道他的脾气
because he's been waiting, and you know how he gets.
来吧 兰德 来打个夏安落花流水
Come on, Rando. Let's go beat up on Cheyenne.
爸爸等着呢
Daddy's waiting.
快点 爸爸等着呢
Come on, Daddy's waiting.
-来玩蛇梯棋 -之后是你
- Chutes and Ladders! - And then it's your turn,
然后轮到你 然后是我走
and then it's your turn, and then it's my turn.
我们顺时针走 明白吗
We got clockwise. Understood?
-好的 爸爸 -闭嘴
- That's right, Daddy. - Shut up.
要输了吧 就像每周五晚上一样
Down she goes. Like every Friday night.
想的美
You wish.
如果布雷克在 他肯定能打败你
You know, if Blake was here, he'd beat your ass.
但是布雷克不在 他在监狱里呢
But Blake's not here. He's in jail.
好了 大家好好玩游戏 行吗
Okay, let's just focus on the game, everyone, okay?
如果谁觉得布雷克的事
If any of you think that what happened to Blake
对这个家庭是件好事 那你就错了
is somehow good for this family, you're mistaken.
天啊 那个可怜的女孩
My God, that poor girl.
我说过不再讨论那个了
I said we're done talking about that.
爸爸 该你了
Daddy, your turn.
我知道该我了
I know it's my turn.
来 我帮你吧
H-here. I'll do it for you.
我自己可以
I can do for myself.
别那么跟她说话
Don't talk to her like that.
我爱怎么跟她说就怎么说
I'll talk to her any damn way I please!
规矩就是规矩
Rules is rules.
说到规矩
And speaking of rules,
你们穿着靴子是搞什么
what the hell are your boots doing on?
你们俩 你们所有人
Both of yous. All of you!
下次你们进来要把你们的倒霉鞋子脱掉
You take off your damn shoes next time you come in here.
现在一切都还没变呢
Nothing's changed yet.
都没变
Nothing.
-该我走了 -你干什么呢
- Hey! Uh! That's my move! - What is that?
出老千 没心肝
Little cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater.
我不玩了
I quit.
-给我坐下 -兰德 别 别...
- You sit down. - Rand. Rand, don't. Don't --
我玩够这些愚蠢的游戏了
Getting tired of these stupid games, alright?
你要对你老爸拔刀相向吗
Oh, and you gonna pull a knife on your daddy?
小子 难道你不知道你拔刀出来
Boy, don't you know you pull out a knife,
最好得带点血再收回去吗
you better put it back wet?
-坐下吧 兰德 -什么
- Sit down, Rand. - What?
坐下
Sit down.
-坐下 -霍斯特
- Sit down. - Horst.
-坐下坐下 -霍斯特 霍斯特
- Sit down. Sit down. - Horst. Horst.
这玩意都没上膛
Thing ain't loaded.
坐下
Sit down!
克莱恩萨瑟家的必须有始有终
Kleinsassers finish what they start.
我们要玩完这个游戏
And we're gonna finish this game.
宝贝 该你了
Sweetheart, it's your turn.
我们一直都是顺时针走的
We've always gone clockwise.
德威尔和霍伊特私♥人♥侦♥探♥事务所
放燕麦奶的话可能会很好喝
You know, some oat milk might be nice in this.
在海伦那可买♥♥不到它
You won't find that in Helena.
你找得时间够长 什么都能找到
You look long enough, you can find anything.
如果你想问我罗纳德的事
If you want to ask me about Ronald,
问好了
just ask.
跟我讲点报告上没有的东西
Tell me something that isn't in the report.
一种感受
A feeling.
一个瞬间
You know, a moment.
他...
He was...
我是说...
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表