剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
《天空市凶杀案》前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
爸爸 怎么了
Dad? What's going on?
丹妮尔 她和她妹妹一直没来
Danielle -- she and her sister never showed.
她们现在不回消息 不回电♥话♥
They're not answering their texts or calls.
有点不对劲
Something is not right.
科迪·霍伊特
Cody Hoyt?
你正在找几个失踪的少女
You're looking for a couple of missing teenagers.
我该怎么说呢
How do I put this?
这不是第一次了
This isn't the first.
你觉得他打算怎么处置我们
What do you think he plans to do with us?
怎么了
What's going on?
你是和我丈夫上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with my husband?
我以为你们俩结束了
I thought you two were over.
科迪 告诉我 我们还要不要解决我们的问题
Tell me, Cody. Are we working on us?
女人是麻烦
Woman problems.
男人有女人就是有了麻烦
A man's got a woman. Then he got problems.
走吧
Let's go.
还有一件事
Oh, one other thing.
罗纳德
Ronald.
你太不小心了
You've been sloppy.
海伦那先驱报
有科迪的消息吗
Any word from Cody?
没有
Nothing.
我去告诉治安官
I'm gonna get the sheriff involved.
那个蒙大拿州警呢
What about this Montana State Trooper?
我正要去见他
I'm about to go see him.
他说科迪在黄昏时去查邪教了
He said that Cody left at sunrise for the church cult,
但他是一个人去的
but that he went alone.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你说他们是两个人去的
You said they were both going.
那是科迪说的
That's what Cody told me.
他可能没开机 或手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
He could be off the grid and out of cell range.
或正在忙
Or in the middle of it.
或第三种可能性
Or there's a third scenario.
我们上次跟他谈话时 他在酒吧
The last time we spoke to him, he was at a bar.
不可能
Not a chance.
不可能
Not a chance?
他是个酒鬼 迪尼丝
He's an alcoholic, Denise.
我没见过他喝酒
I haven't seen him drink.
好吧
Okay.
我不想问 但你们到底到什么程度了
I hate to ask, but just how involved were the two of you?
听着 我不
Look, I'm not --
这与你和我丈夫的私生活无关
This is not about your private life with my husband...
行了
Alright.
我只是需要知道
...so much as I need to get a sense
科迪现在的精神状态
of Cody's psychological state,
他是否会酒瘾复发
whether he could be off on some bender.
你们昨晚谈得怎么样
How did you two leave things last night?
我和他说我们结束了
I told him we were over.
他的态度呢
And how did he take that?
我不确定 我想不太乐意吧
I'm not sure. Not great, I think.
他爱你吗
Is he in love with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
一切酒吧
冰啤酒
你喜欢讽刺吗 罗纳德
Are you a fan of irony, Ronald?
我特别喜欢
Myself, I'm a big fan.
我喜欢一天结束后
I like to button my day,
躺在床上 拿着一杯热牛奶
curl up in bed with a warm glass of milk,
读读亨特·汤普森的书[美国传奇作家]
and read a little Hunter Thompson.
事实上 我前妻亲戚打给我时
In fact, that's what I was fixing to do
我正打算那么做
when my ex-wife's cousin called.
我不喜欢讽刺
I don't like irony.
我也不喜欢人们夸夸其谈
And I don't like it when people wax on,
无论是有诗意还是有哲理
be it poetic or philosophic,
或只是他们喜欢自己的声音
or somebody just likes the sound of his own voice.
讽刺的是
The irony here --
我选择你的部分原因 是因为你优秀的判断力
I hand-picked you in part because of your good judgment.
这算不上好判断 罗纳德
This was not good judgment, Ronald.
那我们能聊聊你的判断吗
Can we talk about yours?
一枪爆了一个前警♥察♥的脑袋
Shooting an ex-cop in the head?
我们说好了抓不会有人找的女孩
The idea is we take girls who won't be missed.
脏女孩
Dirty girls.
就像我们从
The kind of gummy-scummy
鞋底刮下的口香糖
we scrape off the bottom of our boots.
但你抓了两个少女
But you took two wholesome teenagers,
那种她们的朋友家人
the type people -- friends and family --
会去找的女孩
go looking for.
所以科迪·霍伊特才找上我了 罗纳德
That's what brought Cody Hoyt to me, Ronald.
绑♥架♥不是总那么容易
Kidnapping doesn't always go easy-peasy.
霍伊特先生已经认为
Mr. Hoyt had already tumbled to the idea
凶手可能是开长途汽车的司机了
that a long-haul trucker might be responsible.
所以我才不得不解决他
That's why I had to deal with him.
我不得不收拾你留下的烂摊子
I had to clean up a mess you made.
什么事 女士
Yes, ma'am?
好的
Sounds good.
我在这等
I'll be here.
就像小老太婆吞了苍蝇
Like the little old lady who swallowed the fly.
我还得杀了来找苍蝇的蜘蛛
I had to kill the spider that came looking for the fly,
现在有一只叫卡丝·德威尔的小鸟
and now there's a little bird by the name of Cassie Dewell
要来找那只蜘蛛
come looking for the spider.
我们遇到困境了 罗纳德
We got ourselves a predicament, Ronald.
没人知道我们的下落 我好害怕
Nobody knows where we are. I'm so scared.
老妈在你手♥机♥里装了追踪软件
Mom has a tracker on your phone.
希望能起作用吧
Let's just hope that works.
什么
What?
她在我手♥机♥里装了追踪软件 为什么
She has a tracker on my phone? Why?
你说呢
Why do you think?
她在你手♥机♥里装了吗
Well, does she have one on your phone?
她不用太操心我
She doesn't have to worry so much about me.
你手♥机♥上应该没装追踪软件吧
I don't suppose you have a tracker on your phone?
应该没有
I don't suppose.
这真是我最可怕的噩梦
This is like my biggest nightmare.
我要上调查节目《日界线》了
I'm gonna be on "Dateline."
听着 这个家伙
Hey, look, this guy --
他只是一时气不过发疯了 对吗
he went berserk in a fit of rage, right?
也许等他气消了 他会恢复理智
Maybe once that rage passes, he'll come back to his senses.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
丹妮 现在不是恐慌的时候
Danny. Not the time to panic.
真的吗 格蕾丝 那什么时候合适
Oh, really, Grace? When would be a good time?
如果他想杀了我们 他早就动手了
If he was going to kill us, he would have done so.
他可能还想对我们做些什么
Probably 'cause he wants to do something to us.
天啊
Oh, God.
他想倾诉
He wanted to talk.
他没有直接绑♥架♥我 一开始他是想和我聊天
He didn't just zap me. He wanted to talk first.
我们面对的应该是一个特别孤独的人
I think we're dealing with a very lonely person.
好吧 好事
Okay. Good.
我们该怎么利用这一点
So, how do we trade on that?
你是在蒙大拿长大的
I can't believe you grew up in Montana
居然不会用绳子
and you don't know how to rope.
我不需要绳子
I don't need to rope.
不管是动物还是人 我喊一声就会过来
Be it animals or people, I just call 'em over.
"男人有魅力 无需用绳索"
"If a man has charisma, he don't need no rope."
有你在我身旁 我肯定是做了一些好事
Seeing I got you by my side, I must've done something right.
夜不归宿 你真行
All night? Really?
出了点事
Something came up.
这也不能解释你为什么没打电♥话♥
Which doesn't explain your failure to call.
妈
Mom.
我很担心 你能理解吗
I worry. Can you get that?
等你当爸爸 你就会明白了
Once you bring a child into this world, you'll understand.
家长就是会担心
You worry.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表