剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I mean...
很可能没什么意义
It's probably nothing.
随便说吧
Please.
不会去评判你的
No judgment.
我们单独在一起 只有我们俩
We were alone. Just the two of us.
他让我洗一洗 于是我就脱了衣服
He told me to wash up, and so I took off my clothes.
我知道他很想看
And I could tell he wanted to look.
谁会不想呢 对吧
I mean, who wouldn't, right?
我要他转过身去
I told him to turn around.
我感到...
I-I felt...
和他在一起很安全
safe with him.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
就是一种感觉
Just a feeling.
就像 就像... 就像也许他... 他在找
Like -- Like -- Like maybe he -- he was looking
找什么东西
for -- for something?
爱
Love?
我也说不清
I don't know.
这是不是很奇怪
Is that weird?
一点都不奇怪
It's not weird at all.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me that.
但我的确对我们玩这个的方式
But I do have a problem with
-有意见 -行了 兰德
- the way we play this! - Come on, Rand.
-兰德 -爸爸 别急啊
- Rand. - Hey, Dad, cool it.
和缓一点 好吗
Back off a little, okay?
如果我都不知道你的屁♥股♥在哪里
How the hell am I supposed to kick you in the ass
-我他妈怎么踹到你呢 -行了 爸爸
- if I can't tell where it is?! - Hey, come on, Dad.
让我进来
Let me in.
我需要来一颗
I need one.
答应我你会吃点东西
Promise me you'll eat something.
我答应
I will.
没事的
It's okay. ?
要不了多久了
It won't be long now.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
灰崖旅馆
有什么事吗
What can I do ya for?
我想要个房♥间 两张床的
Can I get a room, please? Two beds.
你是从哪里来的
Where you traveling from?
海伦那
Helena.
跑来洛克沙是工作还是找点乐子啊
Comin' up to old Lochsa for work or a little play?
工作
Work.
你是做什么的啊
What kinda work you do?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
来这一带调查来了
Investigatin' something 'round these parts?
听着很有意思啊
Sounds interesting.
能给我两把钥匙吗
Can I get two room keys, please?
没问题
You betcha.
15号♥房♥间
Room 15.
右手最后一间
Last one on the right.
你找什么东西吗
You lookin' for somethin'?
来吧 如果你想坐就坐桌子后面吧
Go on, sit down at the desk if you want.
我一直都以为布雷克会回来
I always thought Blake was gonna come back
把事情都接手过去
and take over things,
但他成年以后
but he's been runnin' from this place
一直都躲了出去
his entire adult life.
发生了这件...
And after what's happened with the...
女孩的事之后...
the girl...
农场要由你继承了
...the ranch is gonna go to you.
你得要像个爷们儿
You're gonna have to man up.
你得要替自己做决定
You're gonna have to make decisions for yourself.
你得要把他妈的信头改了
You're gonna have to change the damn letterhead.
你觉得你能应付这些吗
You think you can handle that?
-能 父亲 -但最重要的是
- Yes, sir. - But most importantly,
你得要照顾你妈妈
you're gonna have to take care of your mama
你妹妹还有你兄弟
and your sister and your brothers.
是 父亲
Yes, sir.
布雷克也包括在内
That includes Blake.
那可能会有些麻烦 父亲
Well, there might be some trouble there, sir.
怎么会
How's that?
他找了侦探来这边
He's got investigators up here.
兰德在监狱看见她们了
Rand saw them at the jail.
珍妮·霍伊特 你还记得她吗
Jenny Hoyt. Do you remember her?
不 我不记得了
No, I do not.
她他妈想来这干什么
What the hell does she want to do out here?
我记得珍妮·霍伊特
I remember Jenny Hoyt.
布雷克以前跟她约会过
Blake used to go out with her.
她... 她人不错
She was -- She was a good girl.
她... 她靠自己做出了点名堂
She -- She made something of herself.
那她还挺好
Well, that's just peachy for her,
但这里跟她一点关系都没有
but she's got no business out here.
我们不需要谁来我们这里打探这打探那
We don't need anybody poking around in our business.
明白
Understood.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
可不得你去处理吗
Damn right, you will.
说出你喜欢什么 这样没关系的
It's okay to say what you like, Arthur.
我们能不能不说这个了
Can we not talk about it?
我觉得如果...
I mean, it's okay...
你喜欢那样 没问题
if that's what you like.
我也有自己喜欢的事情
There are things that I like.
我没告诉过别人的事情
Things I've never told anybody.
你能不能闭嘴
Can you please shut up?
对不起
I'm sorry.
珍妮 是我
Jenny, it's me.
-拿枪干什么 -天啊
- What's up with the gun? - Jesus.
前台那家伙有病
The desk fella's a creeper.
林德那有消息吗
You hear from Lindor?
谢谢
Thanks.
是罗纳德的卡车 但车辆识别号♥被抹掉了
It's Ronald's truck, but the VIN's been removed,
所以没办法确认
so there's no way to confirm it yet.
这里什么情况
How'd it go here?
我打过电♥话♥给治安官卫吉
Called this Sheriff Wagy.
他就随便搪塞了下
Got the runaround.
我们明早直接去找他 看看能不能找到罗斯
Let's ambush him in the morning, see if we can find Rosie.
你还好吧
You good?
快离开这
Get the hell out of here!
-什么情况 -不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
什么鬼
What the hell?
-早上好 -你好
- Good morning. - Hi.
-有何贵干 -我叫珍妮·霍伊特
- What can I do you for? - I'm Jenny Hoyt.
这是我搭档 卡丝·德威尔
This is my partner, Cassie Dewell.
我们来找治安官卫吉
We're here to see Sheriff Wagy.
是关于什么事情呢
What is this in reference to?
克莱恩萨瑟的案件
The Kleinsasser case.
我看看他有没有空
Let me see if he's got a minute.
早 女士们 欢迎来到小破洛克沙
Morning, ladies. Welcome to little old Lochsa.
珍妮·霍伊特 我给你留言过
Jenny Hoyt. I left you a few messages.
对对 赫勒拿枪击案的事我都听说了
Oh, yeah, yeah. Heard all about that shooting over in Helena.
州警 想象一下
State Trooper. Imagine that.
没什么好想像的
Not much to imagine.
我想也是
Don't suppose there is.
有意思 你看起来不大像...
Funny, you don't look the...
不要命的那种
lethal sort.
有人把血泼到我们的车上
Somebody tossed blood on our truck.
扎了我们车胎
Slashed the tires.
可能就是些本地男孩
Oh, it's probably some local boys
找你们这样的人 找乐子
havin' fun with folks such as yourselves.
是什么样的人呢
What kinda folks is that?
不是这附近的
Oh, you know. Folks from not around here.
小地方
Small town.
别太当真
Don't take too much from it.
我们受够了
We took plenty.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表