剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
这样很棒吧
This is nice, isn't it?
说老实话
To be perfectly honest,
我根本不知道这是怎么回事
I'm not sure I know what this even is.
我们在跳舞
We're dancing.
不需要非得有什么目的 梅里利
Doesn't have to lead to anything, Merrilee.
男人跳舞往往是有目的的
Usually, when men dance, they want it to go somewhere.
你和我一起很安全
Well, you're safe with me.
我以前受过伤害
I've been hurt before.
我也不想发展情感关系
And I have no interest in being emotionally dependent.
但是我喜欢跳舞
But I do like to dance.
我喜欢感受肢体接触
And I do like to feel physical touch.
跳舞很安全
Dancing is safe.
我们不会受伤
We can't get hurt.
是不是那个卡车司机
Is the trucker the guy or not?
我不知道 听口气他们应该不会查DNA
We don't know. Doesn't sound like they're gonna run the DNA.
你和他在车里的时候
Well, did you see anything suspicious
有没有发现什么可疑的
while in the cab with him?
没有 他倒是成批买♥♥消毒剂
Not really. Buys his sanitizer in bulk.
勒加斯基有什么新的动向吗
Anything new on Legarski? Any movement?
他是去过某个地方
Well, he did spend some time at a location
谷歌♥地图上显示这是一处离那个酒吧
that on Google Earth is either an old homestead
一小时车程的旧宅或废弃农场
or an abandoned farmland about an hour from the bar,
周围什么都没有 可能是政♥府♥用地
middle of nowhere, could be government land.
去了多久
How much time?
半小时左右
Half-hour or so.
你刚刚说"周围什么都没有"
And you said "middle of nowhere"?
是的
Yep.
你跑哪里去了
Where the hell have you been?
我整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you all night.
我很忙
I've been busy.
忙着干什么
Doing what?!
我有工作的 别忘了
I have a job. Remember?
那小家伙怎么样了
How's the little one?
给她打了抗生素 她没事的
Shot her full of antibiotics. She'll be okay.
几点交货
What time's the pickup?
三点
3:00
我们有时间给她们洗澡和换衣服
It'll give us time to get 'em showered and dressed.
这最好能成功
This better work.
我已经精疲力尽了了 罗纳德 我告诉你
I'm at the end of my rope, Ronald. I'm telling you.
也许我也已经精疲力尽了
Maybe I'm at the end of my rope, too.
你有没有想过呢
Do you ever consider that?
你去哪里了
Where you been?
出去了
Out.
出去
Out?
天啊 女人 都快半夜了
My God, woman. It's near midnight.
我回来了啊
Well, I'm home.
你去哪里了 梅里利
Where were you, Merrilee?
我在跳舞 里克
I was dancing, Rick.
跳舞
Dancing?
是的 跳舞
Yes. Dancing.
还记得这个意思吗
Remember the concept?
和谁跳舞
Dancing with who?
工作上的客户
Customer from work.
到底怎么回事
What's going on here?
我没有出柜
I'm not having an affair.
没这么好运
No such luck.
只是跳舞
Just dancing.
我跳舞就够满足了
Which I'll settle for.
我要上♥床♥了
I'm gonna go to bed.
晚安
Good night.
也许我们应该等等 呼叫增援
Maybe we should wait, call in backup.
那我们要怎么说呢
And how would that conversation go?
"你好 塔布
"Hey, Tubb.
我们在一名州警身上放了一枚违法的追踪器"
We put an illegal tracker on a state trooper."
他们不会帮我们了
We're out of favors.
那我们就自己来
Then we do things my way --
一起合作 互相照应
stick together, have each other's backs.
不要冲动
Nothing impulsive.
你可是让我直接来揍你的家伙啊
Says the girl who told me to punch her in the face.
确实不算高光时刻
Not our finest moment.
同意了吗
We on the same page?
嗯
Yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
上帝啊 你没事吧
Jesus! You okay?
没事 你呢
Fine. You?
有人吗
Anybody here?!
科迪 丹妮尔
Cody?! Danielle?!
你有看到这地方有窗户吗
Did you notice any exterior windows?
没有
No.
为什么
Why?
科迪 格蕾丝 洁芮
Cody? Grace? Jerrie?
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
有发现吗
Anything?
还是一样 都是垃圾
More of the same. Junk.
他们从来不会一晚上来两次
They've never come twice in one night.
-我什么都没听到... -嘘嘘嘘
- Okay, I don't hear anythi-- - Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh!
闭嘴
Shut up.
去别的屋子里看看
Let's check out the other buildings.
我们还有很多地方要搜呢
We got a lot of ground to cover here.
感觉好像我解出了一道数学题 但拿不出结果
It's like I've solved a math problem but I can't show my work.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人来了
Someone's here.
有人来了
Someone's here.
喂
Hello?!
我感觉我们很接近了
I feel we're close.
救命啊 救救我们
Help! Help us!
救命
Help!!
喂 我们在下面
Hello?! We're down here!
我们在下面
We're down here!
卡丝
Cassie?
我们得赶紧走了 勒加斯基可能会回来
We gotta move. Legarski could be on his way back.
走吧
Let's go.
我好像听到了什么
Thought I heard something.
救命 救命
Help! Help!!
救命 救命
Help! Help!!
救命 救命
Help! Help!!
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表