剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
再有人说我心地善良 我就让她死
Next person to tell me what a good heart I have is dead.
知道了吗
Do you hear me?
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她真的得去看医生 因为你的同伴用箭射了她
She really needs a doctor because your buddy shot her!
不 你不能见死不救
No, you can't leave her like this.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-你不能见死不救 -她需要帮助
- You can't leave her like this! - She needs help!
-她需要帮助 -不要见死不救
- She needs help! - Don't leave her like this!
-你不是吧 -这是你的错
- Are you kidding me?! - This is your fault!
她要死了
She's dying!
你不能抛下她
You can't leave her!
求你了 不要
Please!! No!!
只是说...
Well, I mean, it's just --
你是最后一个见到科迪·霍伊特的人
you were the last person to see Cody Hoyt.
我也就见了他一两分钟
For a minute or two, tops.
怎么
What?
他一心就想着
He had a bee in his bonnet
荣耀超然教堂
about the Church of Glory and Transcendence
与女孩失踪脱不了关系
being mixed up in the girls' disappearance.
天
Man.
他这想法是从何而来的
Where the hell'd he get that idea?
阴谋论网站
Conspiracy theory websites.
疯子借题发挥的素材 被辟谣无数回了
Wacko fodder, debunked a hundred times.
你找我来是卡丝·德威尔干的好事
This here is Cassie Dewell's doing, isn't it?
这个...
Well, I mean...
要我说 她的担心合乎情理
some justified concerns, you ask me.
担心合乎情理
"Justified concerns."
老天啊 到底是怎么了 沃尔特
Good God. What's happened, Walter?
我们小时候 美国是那么特别
When we were kids, America was special.
"世上的光 山巅上的光辉之城"
"A light unto the world, the shining city on a hill."
里根总统是这么说的
President Reagan said so.
再看看我们现在 成了个昏暗的灯泡
Now look at us. We're a dim bulb.
成了一座死城 到处都是闲置的商店
Just a dead town with vacant stores,
破碎的窗户 泛滥的毒品
busted windows, methamphetamines.
连水都不敢喝了
Man, you can't even drink the water.
你好像说跑题了 瑞克
You seem to be drifting off-point, Rick.
或者根本不是跑题 而是有意转移话题
Or maybe it's not a drift at all, more like a shift.
我叫你过来
I mean, I asked you to come here
是想讨论那几个生命可能危在旦夕的失踪人口
to discuss some missing persons whose lives might be in danger,
而你却在絮叨什么
and you're banging on about
美国不像以往那样在山巅闪耀了
how America don't shine on the hill like it used to.
不 你叫我来这
No, you asked me in here
是因为现在是对警♥察♥的抨击谴责期
because it's open season on the police,
如果现在有黑人投诉 那你就是种族歧视
and if a black person now complains, then you're a racist
如果你不跳起来做个后空翻证明的话
if you don't jump up and do a backflip.
现在就是这种情况 你在做后空翻
That's what this here is -- you doing a backflip.
我不喜欢
And I don't like it.
现在的情况就是平权过头了
It's too much equality run amok, is what this here is.
-你这就过分了 -不 你才过分
- Alright, you're out of line. - No, you're out of line!
这个卡丝·德威尔 耍点性子就能得到一切
This Cassie Dewell, she gets all in a ruffle,
然后瑞克·勒加斯基就要被批斗了
and, well, then it is cancel Rick Legarski.
天天天啊
My, my, my.
我们都失去了理智
We've lost the plot.
你可以烧毁旗帜 唾弃警♥察♥
You can burn the flag, you can spit on the police,
但如果你说"警♥察♥的命也是命"
but if you say "Blue Lives Matter,"
那你就是个偏见分子
then you're a-a bigot.
尤其是说白人警♥察♥的命
Especially if it's a blue white life.
看看我的下场
Look at what it's come to.
我在非当班时期冒险外出见科迪·霍伊特
I venture out for Cody Hoyt while I'm off-duty.
对他那穿紧身裤的搭档我也是如此尽心对待
I do the same thing for his pant-suit partner.
结果是什么
What does it get me?
被叫来盘问
Being called in for questioning.
我受够了
And I am sick and tired.
走吧
Okay, let's do it.
勒加斯基警官 你怎么来海伦那了
Officer Legarski? What brings you to Helena?
你干的啊
You did.
你投诉了我
You filed a complaint.
理由是"善举皆会招来惩罚"
Under the heading "No good deed goes unpunished."
珍妮·霍伊特 我们应该没见过
Jenny Hoyt. I don't believe we've met.
科迪的妻子
Cody's wife.
是啊
Yeah.
我想说幸会
I'd say it's a pleasure,
当然了 不是在这种场合
but not under these circumstances, of course.
当然
Of course.
有科迪的消息了吗
We heard from Cody?
还没有
We haven't.
他是出了名的不按常理出牌
Well, he's been known to go off the beaten path.
他肯定会出现的
I'm -- I'm sure he'll turn up.
我听说他最后一次露面是和你在一起
He was last seen with you, I'm told.
懂了吧
See what I mean?
对警♥察♥的抨击谴责期
Open season on the badge.
天天天啊
My, my, my.
有什么需要吗
Help you?
这些是你亲手做的
You make these?
都很好看
They're quite wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
雪尼尔面料的手织被子
Chenille hand-knotted.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
我也觉得
As am I!
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
好
Okay.
懂床品还懂生活
Knows his quilts and knows what he wants.
89.5美元
It's $89.50.
不过我们还在做新冠特惠活动
But we're still running the COVID special,
打九折
so 10% off.
好极了
Excellent.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯
Yes.
你为什么盯着我
Why are you staring at me?
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
你真的很美
You are a very beautiful woman.
价格还是不变哦
I-It's still the same price.
我们不接受说漂亮话砍价了
We've discontinued the flattery discount.
我愿意付全款
I'm willing to pay full price.
我也没说恭维话
And I wasn't being disingenuous.
我就是...
I just --
曾经有个女人说我很帅气
A woman told me I was handsome once,
那让我感觉很好 这也让我思考
and it gave me a good feeling, which made me think,
"这世上有多少魅力四射的人
"How many attractive people are there in the world
根本不知道其实别人也会发现他们的美"
who simply have no idea that others find them so?"
我其实是想说这一点
I make a point to mention it.
知道了
Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
美貌与善良怎么夸都不为过
Beauty and kindness should never go unmentioned.
怎么 我也很善良了吗
Oh, so, I'm kind now, too?
还有忧伤
And sad.
忧郁也是一种吸引人的特质
Melancholia has its own appeal, as well.
不好意思 我越界了
I-I beg your pardon. I've overstepped.
干脆一不做二不休 我想请问
Having already crossed the line, may I ask,
你之前有去过威利斯之家的的士舞会吗
Have you ever gone to the Willis House taxi dances?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
每个周四晚上 在海伦那
In Helena, every Thursday night,
人们去那里跳舞 或随便聊聊
people go to dance or just be social.
也有很多虽然已婚
A lot of married people, too,
但伴侣不喜欢跳舞的人去
whose spouses don't like to dance.
去那里不是为了勾搭人 约炮或者乱搞
I-It's not about hooking up or -- or sex or anything vulgar.
就是为了去...
It's just about, mm...
跳舞的
dancing.
就是那种又老又孤独的人花钱让年轻又不孤独的人
Where lonely older people pay less lonely younger people
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表