剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Okay. Can we not talk about this anymore?
先把帐篷立起来吧 不然就要天黑了
Let's go set up the tent before it gets dark.
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Sure.
我做了什么错事吗
Did I do something wrong?
没必要吓唬菲比
Phoebe doesn't need to be scared.
我只是想告诉她关于动物的真♥相♥
I was just trying to tell her the truth about animals.
她应该知道这世界是怎样的
She should know what kind of place the world is.
她才十岁
She's 10.
对
Right.
别忘了 她从来没有来野营过
Remember, she's never been camping before,
你也保证过肯定很有意思
and you promised this would be fun.
你说得对 很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
也许你待会儿能带我去看看你们在哪里找到的血迹
Maybe later you can show me where you found this blood
我去确保边上没有猛兽
so I can make sure there's no bad animals around.
不 不用了 没事的
No. There's no need for that. It's fine.
我们立好帐篷吧
Let's finish setting up,
待会儿说不定能生火
and then maybe we can build a fire,
我们可以吃点烤棉花糖
we can have some s'mores?
好
Yes.
很抱歉 我只是想保护你
I'm sorry. I-I just want to protect you.
我知道 没事的
I know. It's okay.
就是这里 玛丽妹妹的家
That's it -- Mary's sister's house.
在这里等着
Wait here.
等等
Well, hold on.
我来可不是为了坐在车里
I didn't come all this way to sit in the car.
听着
Listen.
你很喜欢干私♥人♥侦♥探♥的活
You got a knack for this P.I. stuff,
但是我不推崇这种生活
but it's not a life I'd recommend.
漫漫长夜里
And long nights aside,
你看到过的一切会让你心碎
the stuff you see can really break your heart.
我已经见过人性最恶的一面了
I've already seen the worst in people.
再说了 我会成为一名著名歌♥手的 别忘了
Besides, I'm gonna be a famous singer, remember?
当然
Of course.
但我只是想让你知道
But I just want to make sure you know
你还能选择别的路
there are other paths you can choose.
因为不然的话 这份工作会吃定你
Because if you don't, this job chooses you.
你就是这样的吗
That what happened to you?
可以这么说吧
I guess you could say that.
我本来是攻读心理学的
I mean, I was studying to be a psychologist.
但后来我在犯罪行为科实习
But then I interned at a criminal behavioral unit,
发现自己很擅长
realized I was pretty good
看清罗纳德这种人的真实面目
at getting under the hood of guys like Ronald,
接下来我就加入了警♥察♥学院
and before I knew it, I'd enrolled at the academy.
然后
And, uh,
然后我就失去了我的妹妹
then I lost my sister.
是一个像罗纳德一样的人
To a man like Ronald.
太可怕了
That's awful.
我说了 这份工作会吃定你
Like I said, the job chooses you.
我在开启新的篇章前 一定要写好结尾
Well, I have to close this chapter before I can open a new one.
如果我能参与逮捕罗纳德
And if I can be part of taking down Ronald...
就更好了
even better.
你对枪感冒吗
How do you feel about guns?
我爸爸以前会带我去靶场
My dad used to take me to the range.
你自己决定
Up to you.
不得擅闯
要进去的话就快点
We gotta go if we're gonna go.
-走吧 -我们快去快回
- Let's do this. - And get out.
你们怎么一直藏着这些东西
How do you keep this sort of thing hidden?
必须要藏起来
However they need to.
这一切发酵了好几年
Whole operation ballooned over the years.
霍斯特不停地买♥♥地 让我们能倾倒更多废料
Horst kept buying up land so we could dump more onto it,
然后愈演愈烈
and it just spiraled from there.
我的...
Oh, my g...
这些是搬运时中毒的非法移♥民♥
These were illegals who got poisoned moving this stuff.
还有撞到他们的人
And other folks who crossed them.
有很多尸体
There's a lot of bodies.
拍了照就走吧
Take the picture and let's go.
我要先取点土地样本
I need to get a soil sample first.
来 我来
Here. Let me do it.
我来吧
I'll do it.
你有麻烦了
Mm, you're in trouble.
你知道布雷克本来打算干什么吗
Do you even know what Blake was gonna do?
现在都不重要了 对吧
Doesn't matter much now, does it?
还记得我跟你说把手放嘴里吗
Hey, remember what I told you about putting nails in your mouth.
也许你该弄点真正的食物
Maybe you should get some real food.
听说监狱里没有饼干吃
I hear they don't have cookies in prison.
葬礼办得很好 你说得也很好
That was a beautiful service. You spoke some fine words.
玛格丽特怎么样了
How's, uh, Margaret holdin' up?
她情绪不稳定
She's emotional.
我再怎么也得带兰德去局里问几句
You know I'm gonna have to bring Rand in for questioning at least.
听说州里也要来插手了
There's talk of State getting involved.
那又怎么了
So what?
他们可是查得很仔细的
Them boys are a thorough sort.
他们不会轻易放过旅馆的事
They won't look kindly on the events at the motel.
你想带走兰德
You want to take Rand,
随便什么时候来农场都行
you're free to come on the ranch any time you want.
州里的人也一样
Same with the State boys.
我肯定会好好欢迎他们
I'll be sure to give them a warm welcome.
霍斯特 这不是你能一个人解决的事了
Horst, this ain't something you can manage alone.
让我先跟他聊聊
Let me talk to him first.
我会给他弄一个像样的不在场证明
I'll get his alibi such as it is.
但你得先伸出你的橄榄枝
But you're gonna have to extend an olive branch.
我只会伸出我的.270
The only branch I'm going to be extending is my .270.
我可能是瘸了 但我还是能打中500码外的目标
I may be crippled, but I'm still good with it out to 500 yards.
挂上这个
I want you to hang this.
我说 挂上去
I said hang it.
我要所有人都看看这屋子里住的是什么人
I want everyone to see what lives in this house.
也许我们应该等客人们都走了再说
Uh, maybe we should wait until the guests leave.
不
No.
我要现在就挂上去
I want it hung now.
全都过去
All of you. Now.
好
Yeah.
所有人都出去
Everybody out. Now.
这是我给布雷克做的
I made it for Blake.
我们要齐心协力 明白吗
We're going to come together. Is that understood?
因为不然的话 我们会失去一切
Because if we do not, we are going to lose everything.
你有什么要说的吗
Have you got something to say?
-没有 先生 -我想你有
- No, sir. - I think you do.
我想去巴黎
I want to go to Paris.
我想看那座塔里的那幅画
I want to see that painting in that tower.
所有人哪儿都不能去 直到...
Nobody is going anywhere until we...
直到我们解决了我们的问题
...until we solve our problem.
坐下
Sit down.
她的车在车道上
Her car's in the driveway.
不好意思
Excuse me.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我们找斯嘉丽·莱恩德克
We're looking for Scarlet Leyendecker.
她不在家
She's not home.
跟她女儿和男朋友坐着一辆超大的卡车
Left in the middle of the night in that damn truck
半夜走了
with her boyfriend and daughter.
卡车 你是说
Truck? Do -- Do you mean,
皮卡和房♥车之类的车吗
like, a-a pickup or an RV? That sort of thing?
不不不 是那种州级运输的大卡车
No, no, like one of those big rigs you see on the interstate.
窗户嘎嘎作响的那种
Rattled the windows.
不好意思 你们是谁来着
Uh, I-I'm sorry. Who did you say you were?
他们家的朋友 我们从犹他州开车过来的
Friends of the family. We -- We drove in all the way from Utah.
这是斯嘉丽的男友吧
This is Scarlet's boyfriend, right?
这应该是张老照片了 他的头发都长出来了
This must be an old photo. His hair's grown out some.
我不喜欢 不过青菜萝卜嘛
Not my style, but to each their own.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
霍斯特
Horst.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表