剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not.
只要我们能让他解开锁链
Look, if we can just get him to get the chains off,
这不是没有可能的
then it's not impossible.
他倒是想要被喜欢 我觉得他有恋母情结
He does want to be liked. I think he's got mother issues.
他在车里提起过她
He brought her up in the truck.
然后呢 他解开锁链 然后呢
So, what? He takes the chains off. Then what?
然后我们就拼命攻击他
Then we attack as if our life depends on it.
没想到你还真有计划呢 格蕾丝
I didn't realize you had a real plan, Grace.
听着 我们不反抗就完了
Look, we either fight back or we don't.
我们没有其他路了
That's all we've got.
有人见过她吗
Anybody that might have seen her at all?
你有空吗
Hey, you got a sec?
没有
No.
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
她有天晚上来过这里
She was here the other night
你当时在那边的小超♥市♥里收银
when you were working the cash register in the mini-mart.
是 她来过 所以呢
Yeah, she was here. So what?
所以你刚赚了20元
So you just made yourself 20 bucks.
但现在我需要这个监控摄像头
But now I'm gonna need the surveillance camera photos
拍下的她的照片
of her from the security camera.
-不行 -可以
- No! - Yeah.
因为不然我就向警♥察♥局举报你
'Cause if you don't, I'm gonna report you to the ABC
给未成年人少女贩卖♥♥烟酒
for serving underage girls smokes and beer.
那些姑娘们和我的
The girls told me you were.
特许经营权上的烟酒执照得划掉了
The franchise loses its liquor and tobacco license,
你也不可能再在蒙大拿或达科塔
and you won't be able to find another job in Montana
找到工作了
or the Dakotas.
来吧
Come on.
那"情感上"的生存计划是什么
So, what's the "emotional" survival plan?
有主意吗
Any ideas on that?
-事实上... -天啊
- As a matter of fact -- - Oh, God.
-你说你会唱歌♥ -对
- You said you sing, right? - Yeah.
我和丹妮尔也会一点唱歌♥
Danielle and I sing. A little bit.
我们以前一起参加过合唱团
We used to be in choir together.
我想我们可以组一个...女声合唱
Figured we'd start a... a girl band.
天啊 你是认真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
有研究显示精神病和音乐有关联
Look, there are studies that link mental health and music.
奥利佛·萨克斯 《音乐狂》
Oliver Sacks, Musicophilia --
你这些东西都是从哪里看来的
Where do you come up with this stuff?
你还奇怪为什么自己没有社交
You wonder why you have no social life.
你们参加的是教堂合唱团吗
Was it a church choir?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我们要和一个疯子产生感情
Well, we're looking to bond with a psychopath.
这种人往往都信教
They tend to be religious.
也许我们要为他的灵魂唱歌♥
Maybe we sing a little for his soul.
*荣耀属于圣父圣子*
*Glory be to the Father and to the Son*
*还有圣灵*
*And to the Holy Spirit*
*三位一体*
*The three in one*
*就像世界之初*
*As it was in the beginning*
*现在和未来*
*Is now, and will be*
*永远 阿门*
*Forevermore, amen*
*阿门*
*Amen*
*荣耀属于圣父圣子*
*Glory be to the Father and to the Son*
*还有圣灵*
*And to the Holy Spirit*
*三位一体*
*The three in one*
*就像世界之初*
*As it was in the beginning*
*现在和未来*
*Is now, and will be*
*永远 阿门*
*Forevermore, amen*
该走了 蜜雪儿
Time to go, Michelle.
请你站起来
On your feet, please.
该去哪里了
Time to go where?
取一个更好的地方 我保证
To a much better place, I promise.
听起来不大妙
That doesn't sound good.
我们给你准备了新的衣服 洗发水
We've got new clothes for you. Shampoo.
该好好洗干净了
It's time to clean you up.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我们走 -你要把她带到哪里
- Let's go. - Where are you taking her?
我要带她去
I'm taking her to the National Republic
关你屁事共和国
of None of Your Beeswax!
别让局面更糟了 混♥蛋♥
Look, don't make this worse, asshole.
你刚叫我什么
What did you just say to me?
我们叔叔是警♥察♥
Our uncle's a cop,
你在高速上吓到我们的时候
and when you scared us on the highway,
我就拍了你的拍照发给他了
I took a picture of your plates and I texted it to him.
他查了
He ran them.
迟早就会有人来的
It's only a matter of time.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我没有
I'm actually not.
她是在撒谎 对吗
She was lying, right?
我不知道 我当时又不在她们车上
I wouldn't know. I wasn't there.
随便了
Whatever.
你好好洗个澡
I need you to shower.
快点 脱掉你的衣服
Let's go. Take off your clothes.
我想穿着衣服
I'd rather keep my clothes on.
我不会看你的
I'll look the other way.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
你说你不是坏人 我相信你
You say you're not evil. I believe you.
-请告诉我是怎么回事 -我和你说了
- Please tell me what's going on. - I did tell you.
你明天就要被送到其他地方
You're being sent to another place tomorrow.
一个更好的地方 让你能做你要做的事
A better place. Where you do what you do.
但是会更安全
But it will be safer.
我不想去你说的那个地方
I don't want to go to this other place.
你必须要去
Well, you're going.
别逼我再用这个
And don't make me use this again.
脱掉衣服 洗澡
Take off your clothes and get in the shower.
你还要洗一洗你的头发
And you're going to wash your hair.
-求你了 -快点
- Please. - Let's go.
一定要用洗发水
Make sure you use the shampoo.
转过来
Turn around.
你不可能已经洗好了
You can't be finished already.
我要你看着我
I want you to look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
这就是我
This is me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
发生了什么
What happened?
他原来有一个计划
He had a plan.
现在这个计划已经毁了
Now that plan is ruined.
我们要往好的方向看
We need to focus on the positive.
什么好的方向
Which is what exactly?
我们没有死
That we're not dead.
还没死
Yet.
你毁掉了什么计划
What was the plan that you ruined?
他们在贩卖♥♥人口
They're into trafficking.
他们要把我们卖♥♥作性♥奴♥
They sell us off as sex slaves.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你怎么毁掉的
How did you ruin it?
我给他看了看货
I showed him the goods.
这让我不用被送过去了 但...依然被困在这
Got me out of going there, but...I'm still here.
困在这更好
Still here is better.
你有我们
You've got us.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
我要去找那个州警的前妻了
I'm headed to the trooper's ex-wife now.
这么会说的人背后肯定有什么秘密
When someone talks that much, they have something to hide.
她知道你要去吗
She knows you're coming?
迪尼丝安排好了 你查得怎么样
Denise set it up. How'd you do?
她绝对来过那个卡车停靠点
She was definitely at the truck stop.
我找到了能确认的监控录像
I got surveillance video that'll confirm it.
至于她到底怎么了
As for what happened to her,
我还是觉得那应该和沙利文姐妹有关
I'm still thinking it has to be connected to the Sullivan girls.
三个人在同一晚
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表