剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
立刻回来
You come back now,
我就不杀你姐姐
and I won't kill your sister.
你觉得我在逗你玩吗
You think I'm kidding you?
立刻给我回来 不然她死定了
Get back here now, or she's dead!
天呐
My God.
天呐 格蕾丝 格蕾丝
My God! Grace! Grace!
你听到了吗 听到了吗
Do you hear that?! Did you hear that?!
出事了 出事了
Something happened! Something happened!
格蕾丝 回答我
Grace, respond!
格蕾丝
Grace!!
格蕾丝
Grace!!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace!
求你回答我
Please, please!
格蕾丝
Grace!
不
No!
不 求求你
No, please!
求求你 不 格蕾丝 回答我
Please, no! Grace, respond!
格蕾丝
Grace!
求求你
Please!
所以你不是联调局警官吗
So, you're not an FBI officer?
对 我以前是警♥察♥ 现在是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No. I'm an ex-cop, private detective.
你这是在假借名义 霍伊特小姐
You're here under false pretenses, Ms. Hoyt.
难道你不也是吗
That might go for the two of us, don't you think?
2003年 卡斯珀长老会解雇了你
You got fired from the Casper Presbyterian Church in 2003,
两年来你找不到工作
couldn't find work for two years
直到你最终创办了这个地方
until you eventually started this place,
用女子吸引诱惑会众
attracting congregants with the lure,
大多是年轻女子
if not promise, of young women.
有困难的女子 受过情感上的伤害
Evolved women, coupling with their emotional counterparts.
我不是来找茬的
I'm not looking for a fight.
两名失踪少女
Just two missing girls.
还有我丈夫
And my husband.
你丈夫
Your husband?
他也失踪了
He's missing, too.
所以我有点悲惨
So, I-I'm a bit of a wreck.
还带着枪
With a gun.
持枪的惨女人
An armed wreck.
是什么让你找来这里
And what leads you to look here?
瑞克·勒加斯基
Rick Legarski.
你认识他吗
You know him?
勒加斯基州警
Trooper Legarski.
总是似乎有所图谋 但却没人知道是什么
Always up to something, but you don't know what.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说这个地方
That this place can be
是年轻女人爱来的麻烦之地
an attractive nuisance for young women.
你也能看出其中关联
You do see the connection.
已经有两个女孩在这一带失踪了
I got two girls in this neck that have gone missing.
她们不在这
They're not here.
我相信你做的调查告诉你
I'm sure your research revealed
我喜欢掌握人的行踪
that I like to keep track of people.
谁来了 谁走了
Who comes, who goes.
她们不在这
They're not here.
我能参观一下吗
Can I look around?
当然
Sure.
包括你的监控录像
And your security cam footage?
当然
Sure.
这是...
Wh-- What the...?
没了一个
We lost one.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
小的那个不知怎么就跑了
The young one somehow got loose,
她不知道怎么进了仓库
somehow got into the storage shed
钻进了排水管道
and went into the drainage.
-不可能 -整层地板都塌了
- That's not possible. - The whole floor collapsed.
我在她后面钻进去 但排水管道都塌了
I went in after her, but the drainage ditch itself collapsed.
她逃出去了吗
She's out there?!
我觉得她被活埋了
I think she was buried alive.
如果她没有呢
What if she wasn't?
那个管道通向一个出口
That ditch leads to an outflow.
另一端就是自♥由♥ 她的自♥由♥
There's freedom on the other end of it -- her freedom.
会让我们都玩完
Which would bring an abrupt conclusion to ours!
我觉得她没有逃出去
I doubt she got out.
我们需要确认一下
We need to make sure.
你把坍塌的地方挖开
You excavate where it collapsed.
我在外面找
I'm gonna go out looking.
因为如果她跑出去了 罗纳德
Cause if she makes it out, Ronald...
再说一遍 失望至极
Once again, very disappointed!
什么动静都没有
Not hearing anything.
太安静了
The silence.
让我害怕
It scares me.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
她可能死了
She could be dead.
或者她逃出去了
Or she somehow got out.
我赌她逃出去了
That's where my money is.
科迪好像从来没去过教堂
Cody never showed at the church, it seems.
什么
What?
牧师说的
According to the reverend.
你相信这个牧师吗
You believe this reverend?
我相信他的监控记录
I believe the security camera footage he had,
显示科迪那晚没去过
which showed no signs of Cody pulling up that night.
除非他是从后院翻进去什么的
Unless he jumped some back fence or something.
勒加斯基有什么进展吗
Anything from Legarski?
没有 唯一进展就是他只会拖后腿
No. If anything, he's an obstacle.
好吧 我得回家一趟 和贾斯廷谈谈
Okay. Well, I got to go home. I need to talk Justin off a ledge.
他很担心
He's worried sick.
你晚点能过来吗 我们交换下信息
Can you come by later so we can compare notes?
-去你那吗 -你不介意吧
- Your place? - Do you mind?
据统计 如果我们不快点把他找出来
You know the statistics. If we don't locate him quickly...
我会去的
I'll -- I'll be there.
你什么时候知道的 我是说
When did you know? I mean...
你什么时候
...when did you, um...
意识到你...
realize that you were...
不是你生理上的那样
other than how you were biologically born?
我这么问对吗
Did I even ask that correctly?
你问得没问题
You asked it fine.
我大概四岁的时候
I knew as early as...
就知道了
4 years old.
我喜欢所有女孩子的东西 裙子 娃娃
I liked all the girl stuff. The dresses, the dolls.
我没怎么说过 但是
I didn't talk about it much, but...
但我一直都知道
but I always knew.
直到某一天 没有办法再
At some point, not talking about it was, uh
避而不谈了
no longer an option.
当我十四岁时 我
And when I was 14, I...
我对我父母说"妈妈 爸爸
I went to my parents and I said, "Mom, Dad.
我是个女孩"
I'm a girl."
她们什么反应
How did they react?
他们拥抱了我
They hugged me.
告诉我他们有多爱我
Told me how much they loved me.
然后他们直接把我送去治疗了
And then they got me straight into therapy.
我说
And I said,
"妈妈 爸爸 治疗没有用
"Mom, Dad, uh, therapy's not gonna fix it.
我是女孩"
I'm a girl."
他们抛弃了我
And they threw me out.
事实证明 爱其实没有
Yeah, it turns out that love wasn't, uh,
人们所说的那样毫无条件
quite as unconditional as it was cracked up to be.
然后你去了哪里
Where did you go?
我就一直住在拖车停车场
Been living in a trailer park.
一个人吗
By yourself?
从14岁开始吗
Since you were 14?
完全解放了吧
Fully emancipated, I guess.
你不害怕吗
Are you not scared?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表