剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
《天空市凶杀案》前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
我们这里经常会有年轻女性失踪
We've had the occasional young female vanish around here.
据说那是一个邪教
Rumors about it being a cult.
我不是来找茬的 只想找两名失踪少女
I'm not looking for a fight. Just two missing girls.
还有我丈夫
And my husband.
你干了什么
What have you done?
我只想找到这些孩子
I just want to find these kids.
那科迪呢
And Cody?
格蕾丝
Grace!
-格蕾丝 他们来了 -快点
- Grace, they're coming! - Hurry up!
小的那个不知怎么就跑了
The young one somehow got loose.
她逃出去了吗
She's out there?!
格蕾丝
Grace?
你不是来帮我们的吗
Aren't you here to help us?
沙利文姐妹已经失踪四天了
The Sullivan girls have now been missing four days,
一并失踪的还有第三名未知女性
along with an unidentified third woman.
在相同的路段上曾发生过上百起
There have been hundreds of unsolved abductions
绑♥架♥悬案
along these same roads,
失踪的大部分都是本地女性
the majority being indigenous women.
警方目前无法提出任何线索或作案模式
Police have proffered no leads or pattern at this point.
如果你看到了她们
If you see them,
甚至觉得只是可能看到了
even if you think you have,
我请求你们联♥系♥警♥察♥
I'm begging you to call the police.
受害者母亲的恳切请求
失踪女孩调查持续进行中
还有 格蕾丝和丹妮尔
And, Grace and Danielle...
如果你们能听到或看到这个 我们爱你们
if you can somehow hear or see this, we love you.
我们会找到你们的
We will find you.
电视上有什么有趣的事吗 罗纳德
Something interesting on the television, Ronald?
我吃麦片时
I don't like to be looked at
不喜欢别人看我 或跟我说话
or talked to when I'm having my cereal.
电视里在说年轻漂亮的女孩
Young, pretty girls they were talking about.
正对你的胃口
Coincides with your urges.
你有什么要告诉我的吗 罗纳德
Do you have something to tell me, Ronald?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你知道我为什么给你的
Do you know why I trim the crusts
鸡蛋三明治切边吗 罗纳德
off your egg salad sandwiches, Ronald?
这是提醒你在生活中
It's a reminder that life,
无论是饮食还是其他事情
be it in eating or otherwise,
都应带着爱意生活
is meant to be lived with affection,
带着关切
with caring,
带着能给我们美好留念的正能量
with a certain mindfulness that gives us wonderful pause.
而不是你现在给我的这种留念
Not the kind of pause you're giving me at the moment.
你干吗说这些
Where is this coming from?
因为我厌烦了
Because I'm getting sick of it.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我问了你问题
I asked you a question!
你 听 到 了 吗
Do...you...hear...me?!
你生气时就会一字一顿说话
You punctuate when you get mad!
亲爱的 我一直相信
Oh, sweetheart, I continue to believe that
你的善良大于邪恶
there's more good in you than bad.
但如果有一天我不这么认为了
But the day I come to believe otherwise --
而是觉得你的邪恶大于善良的话
that there's more bad in you than good --
那天就太糟了
that's a terrible day.
于我
For me.
于你都是
For you.
你看到或听到新闻了吗
You seeing or hearing any of this?
哪哪都是
It's all over!
我看到了
I'm seeing.
每个电台都在放
On every damn station!
太引人注目了
It's getting too hot.
我们得转移她们
We have to move them.
我找到了接手人
I found a taker.
什么意思
What does that mean?
是另一个财团 安大略以外的
It's a different syndicate, out of Ontario.
他们明天来拿货
They're picking up the merchandise tomorrow.
但不愿意花钱买♥♥
They're not willing to pay for them,
所以也不好叫他们买♥♥家
so can't really call them a buyer.
更像是"帮我们解决棘手的问题"
More like a "Take the problem off our hands."
酒吧见
Meet me at the bar.
那是谁
Who was that?
公事
Business.
我的事
Mine.
你和那些失踪的女孩有什么关系吗 罗纳德
Do you have something to do with those missing girls, Ronald?
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
我希望你能做正确的事
I would hope you can be counted on to do the right thing.
我会做正确的事
I will do the right thing.
相信我
Trust that.
有时候正确的事
Sometimes doing the right thing
必须要给必要的事让路
has to give way to doing what's necessary.
我会做必要的事
I will do what's necessary.
天空市凶杀案
第一季第四集
火腿
这不会是个好主意吧
This really can't be a good idea.
这是我唯一的主意
It's my only idea.
反正我们也没有很多选择 对吧
It's not like we've got a lot of choices here, okay?
你怎么能冷呢 你都烧得那么高了
How can you be cold? You're burning up.
感染导致了发烧
The infection is causing the fever.
没事的 来吧 我准备好了
It's fine. Just do it. I'm ready.
这看起来不像是能成功的事
This does not seem like something that should work.
能成功
It can.
蛆能分泌酶
Maggots secrete enzymes
能清除死掉的组织
that -- that target dead tissue.
这叫体外分解
It's called extracorporeal digestion.
你书上看来的吗
You read this?
油管上
YouTube.
好吧 所以它们会吃你
Okay, so, they're gonna eat you?
只会吃坏死的细胞 坏死的细胞
Just the bad stuff. Just the bad stuff.
看起来感染的很严重
That looks really infected.
这简直 恶心到家了
This is be-- beyond disgusting.
或许这是件好事
Maybe that's a positive.
对吧 记得吗 他们要卖♥♥我们
Right? Remember, the plan is to traffic us.
我们得看起来像样
We've gotta look like marketable goods.
而伤口上长蛆
And with the maggots on the wound,
会让我们看起来不堪入目
it's gonna make it look gnarly.
他们会被恶心到 对吧
They're gonna freak out, right?
他们必须给我注射抗生素
They're gonna have to give me antibiotics
或 或给我洗洗什么的
or -- or hose me down or something.
但无论如何 能给我们争取时间
But either way, it's gonna buy us time.
或许我能再找到逃出去的方法
And maybe I can get another way out.
我没有更好的主意了
I don't have a better idea.
好 我需要你们帮忙 才能更逼真
Okay, I just need you guys to help sell it.
倒吧
Pull them in.
如果感染扩大 我可能就保不住这条腿了
If this infection spreads, I'm gonna lose my leg.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
我们正在全力调查 珍妮 我保证
We're all over it, Jenny. I promise you.
但你们没有全力调查勒加斯基
But you're not all over Legarski.
给我一点证据能证明
Give me so much as a hint of evidence
瑞克·勒加斯基参与了其中
that Rick Legarski's involved.
他是最后一个见到科迪的人
He was the last person to see Cody.
那不算是证据
That's hardly evidence.
我不能因为一个直觉
I can't be souring my relationship
就搞臭我和州警的关系
with a state trooper on a hunch.
你教我要相信自己的直觉
You taught me to trust my hunches.
-珍妮 拜托 -我丈夫失踪了 沃尔特
- Jenny, come on. - My husband is missing, Walter.
还有我儿子的女友和她妹妹
My son's girlfriend and her sister.
这还不值得谈谈吗
That's not worth a conversation?
我得找到他们
I need to find them.
露易斯
Louise.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表