剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
布雷克 安吉拉 罗西
Blake, Angela, Rosie,
以及其他那些你们欺负过的人
and everybody else that you screwed over.
我看到桶里的尸体了
I saw the body in the barrel.
我知道还不止这一个
I know there's more.
我觉得你有点点夸大了
I think that you're overstating things just a tad.
是吗
How's that?
这是我的地
You see, this is my land,
在我的地上 我想做什么就可以做什么
and I can do whatever the hell I want to do on my land.
包括把你抓住
And that includes taking you out back
放进一只桶里
and puttin' you in a barrel
再把盖子盖到桶上
and puttin' a lid on that barrel.
你觉得会来解救你的执法机构 不管是谁来
And whatever law enforcement you think is gonna come save you,
我就跟他们说我没见过你
I just tell 'em I haven't seen ya.
这里地方可大了
This is a big country.
总有人走着走着就迷了路
People wander off here all the time and get lost.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
什么情况啊
What's going on here?
不关你♥他♥妈♥的事 夏安
None of your damn business, Cheyenne.
出去
Get out.
我要单独和霍伊特小姐谈谈
I just need to speak to Ms. Hoyt alone.
不 不行 她要和我走
No, you don't. She's coming with me.
怎么 你要开枪打我吗
What, are you gonna shoot me?
-夏安 -开吧
- Cheyenne -- - Go ahead.
把我们都杀了 如果你就是这么解决问题的话
Shoot us all, if that's how you're gonna fix things.
夏安 我要你不要管这些事
Cheyenne, I need you to leave things be.
他害怕了 对不对 爸爸
He's just scared. Ain't you, Daddy?
因为我们人比你们多
'Cause there's more of us than there are of you.
站起来 我们走
Get up. We're going.
霍斯特 听我一句...
Horst, listen to me for a second --
我们走
Let's go!
别动 珍妮
Easy, Jenny.
没有什么血了
There's not as much blood.
慢慢开始少了
Starts to taper off.
他还活着 指不定在哪儿呢
He's still alive. He could be anywhere.
等等 看
Wait, look.
那是兰德的房♥子
That's Rand's house.
走
Come on.
我错过了什么
Okay, what did I miss?
我们一直尝试定位斯嘉丽的手♥机♥ 还是没收获
We've been trying to ping Scarlet's cell. Still nothing.
也许她把手♥机♥关了
Well, maybe she turned it off.
不 她可能就是不在区域里了
Nah, she's probably just out of range.
我们之前联♥系♥上她时 信♥号♥♥就很差
The signal was bad when we got through to her before.
把根汁汽水的钥匙给弄掉了
Dropped Root Beer's keys.
对 我给我的车起名字叫根汁汽水
Yes, I named my truck Root Beer.
不许笑 谁要喝咖啡
Don't laugh. Who wants coffee?
-麻烦我要 -我就算了 谢谢
- Me, please. - Oh, I'll pass. Thanks, Denise.
现在呢 先生
Oh, well, how about now, Mr. Man?
我不辞辛苦去了健康食品商店
I went all the way to the health food store
-给你买♥♥了... -我们有信♥号♥♥了
- to get your -- - Look, we've got a signal.
斯嘉丽·莱恩德克
迪尼丝 那杯咖啡我得回头再喝了
Denise, I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that coffee.
-我给塔布打电♥话♥ -不
- I'll call Tubb. - No.
你们不会真的想
Okay, you can't seriously
自己干吧
be thinking about doing this alone.
罗纳德可能就跟斯嘉丽在一起
Ronald could be with Scarlet.
警笛声会把他吓跑的
Sirens will just scare him off.
我会在当地有后援的
I'll have backup in the area,
但不能让罗纳德看见我过去
but Ronald can't see me coming.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不 这不行
No. Not an option.
我可以帮你 如果再让罗纳德跑了...
I can help you. If Ronald gets away again --
如果你想帮我就留在这
You want to help me? Stay here.
再说了 如果你出了什么事
Besides, I couldn't live with myself
我怎么能原谅自己
if something happened to you.
我认识他
I know him.
不过今天会发生什么
No matter what happens today,
你所感受到的痛苦 它不会消失的
that pain you're feeling, it doesn't ever go away.
那电♥话♥是谁打的
What was that call?
我们得马上走
We just have to leave right now.
你不告诉我 我们哪儿都不去
We're not going anywhere until you talk to me.
那个电♥话♥
That call?
是警♥察♥... 还是什么法警之类的
It was the police -- or the Marshals or something.
-我也搞不清... -警♥察♥
- I don't know -- - The police?
警♥察♥为什么要打电♥话♥给你
Why are the police calling you?
是玛丽
It's Mary.
她不见了
She's been missing,
我是她的亲属 我...
and I'm her next of kin, and I just --
好了 她肯定没事的
Okay, I'm sure she's fine.
我们得赶紧去玛丽的家
We have to get to Mary's house. Now.
但如果警♥察♥在找她了
But if the police are looking for her,
你不觉得他们已经搜过那房♥子了吗
don't you think they've checked the house?
玛丽不可能还在那里的
There's no way Mary's there.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱
Yes.
你愿意为我做一切吗
Anything do or die for me?
当然了
Of course.
不然就眼睛里插针吗
Poke a needle in your eye?
我甚至愿意做更多
I would do more than that.
那我们就得去玛丽家
Then we have to get to Mary's house.
那里面藏了点不能被他们找到的东西
There's something in there that they can't find.
我们该怎么办 西塞尔
What are we gonna do, Cecil?
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
我身边全是愚蠢的孩子们
I am being outflanked by my idiot children.
你不能留着她
You can't keep her here.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
我想做正确的事
I am trying to do the right thing!
你只想掩埋好你的罪
What you're trying to do is keep your sins buried,
但现在遮不住了
but they're piling up,
甚至已经开始发烂发臭了
and it's really starting to stink around here.
我们不需要你的帮助 小夏
We don't need your help, Chey.
我们需要
What we need to do
甩掉珍妮和吉尔 爸爸
is get rid of Jenny and Gil, Dad.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你这个蠢蛋怎么想的并不重要 JW
I think it doesn't matter what your dumb ass thinks, JW.
是他杀死了布雷克
He's the one who killed Blake.
用铲子打破了他的头 对吧
Cracked his head in with a shovel, didn't you?
-给我闭嘴 -你这个懦夫
- You shut your mouth. - You're a coward.
你妹妹说得对
Your sister is right.
结束了
You're done.
你现在没有话语权了
You're done calling the shots around here.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是不管怎么样 你都不可能
It means that you're not going to get the ranch
得到这个农场了
no matter what happens.
联调局的人没冲进来夺走一切
Hell, we'll be lucky if the feds don't come in here
都已经算我们走运了
and charge the gate, take everything.
我们还是能想办法的
Hey, we could still fix this.
你不可能杀出一条血路
You can't kill your way out of this.
-闭嘴 -我问你意见了吗 没有
- Shut up! - Did I ask your opinion? No, I did not.
这不是我的意见 这是事实
It's not my opinion. It's the truth.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
你妹妹说得对
Your sister's right.
约翰·韦恩 过来
John Wayne, come here.
过来
Come here.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
去吧 饭桶 我们待会儿再聊
Go on. Git. We'll talk later.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
小女儿
So, little girl,
你觉得你已经做好打理农场的准备了吗
you think you're ready to call the shots on the ranch?
是的 爸爸 我做好了
Oh, yes, Daddy. I am.
很好
Good.
我有活要交给你
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表