剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know why all you men
不停地想让我闭嘴
feel the need to keep telling me that.
你不知道你惹的是谁
You have no idea who you're messing with.
事实正好相反
Actually, it's the other way around.
祝你晚安 治安官
You have a nice night, Sheriff.
回头见
See you in the future.
惊喜来了
And surprise.
什么
What?
现在去露营 坐这个
Camping right now? In this?
来吧 我一直想要给你一个惊喜
Come on. I've been wanting to surprise you.
开卡车 我们的小车就很好了
With a truck? We have a perfectly good mini-van.
等你们进去再说 我东西很多
Wait till you get inside. I got a great deal on it.
你会开卡车
You can drive a truck?
我有很多你不知道的技能呢 斯嘉丽
I have many skills that you don't know about, Scarlet.
太酷了 我想去兜风
It's so cool. I want to go for a ride.
走吧 我都收拾好了 随时可以走
Come on. I got everything packed and ready to go,
我知道一个我们可以独享的地方
and I know of this place we can have all to ourselves.
但是我们得抢在别人占用之前到达那里
But we need to get there before somebody else takes it.
这太疯狂了 露营 卡车
This is crazy. Camping? A truck?
狂酷
Crazy awesome.
小河正上方有个老鹰巢
There's an eagle's nest right above the river.
有两只老鹰
A pair of them.
我们早餐来点烤棉花糖
We can have s'mores for breakfast
再看老鹰捕鱼
and watch the eagles fish.
我们去吧 妈妈
Can we please go, Mom?
起码等到明天早上吧
Can we at least wait until morning?
我还没找到我的手♥机♥
I still can't find my phone.
真有意思 我在沙发上
That's funny, because I found it
找到你的手♥机♥了
in the car seat.
我帮你打出了糖果消消乐新纪录
And got you a new high score on Candy Crush.
谁是你的英雄
Who's your hero?
你 亚瑟
You are, Arthur.
走吧 我们一直说要出去玩
Come on. We've been talking about getting away.
这个地点很特别
And this spot is special.
你也太赶了
Well, you sure are in a hurry.
我赶着去玩啊
I'm in a hurry to have fun. And...
-早餐吃烤棉花糖 -早餐吃烤棉花糖
- s'mores for breakfast! - S'mores for breakfast!
上帝啊 我想知道
Lord help me, but I wanna know
你们两个天才脑子里在想什么
what you two geniuses were thinkin'.
什么想什么
About what?
再对我撒谎 你的牙齿就烂掉
You lie to me again and your teeth go with it!
谁出的馊主意开车去撞旅馆
Whose bright idea was it to drive a truck through a motel?
是我
It was mine.
你应该找夏安谈谈
You should be talking to Cheyenne.
为什么这么说
And why is that?
我看到她和那个珍妮·霍伊特说话
Caught her talkin' to that Jenny Hoyt.
那你们解决问题也不能用这种方式啊
That ain't no way you solve a problem.
好了 明天
Alright, now, tomorrow,
我们先安葬你大哥入土
we're gonna put your brother in the ground.
在那之后 我们再来想办法
And after that, we are going to work on figuring out
处理牧场后面那些桶
what we're gonna do with them barrels out on the back pasture.
现在你们两个亲手去给布雷克挖个坟墓
Now, I want you both to dig a grave for Blake, by hand.
挖的时候 我要你们好好想想
And while you're digging, I want you to contemplate
你们现在的处境
the hole you're standing in.
边挖边看
And as it gets deeper, I want you to look around
想想你们再搞砸了会怎么样
and consider what's gonna happen if you screw up again.
如果你们再搞砸 你们就见不到农场了
'Cause if you do, that's the last you're gonna see of this ranch.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
到底发生什么事了
Exactly what happened?
克莱恩萨瑟家
The Kleinsassers happened.
他们就没停过
They keep happening.
你找医生看了吗
You see a doctor?
没有 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你看起来不像没事 珍妮
You don't seem fine, Jenny.
我想保护安吉拉的 发生得太快了
I tried to protect Angela. Just happened so fast.
他们一开始怎么会知道
Now, how did they even know
你要见她
that you were meeting her in the first place?
-我不知道 -卫吉治安官
- I don't know. - Sheriff Wagy?
不 他肯定有问题 但不是他害的
No. He's definitely dirty, but he didn't set her up.
如果我没叫安吉拉来找我 她就不会死了
If I hadn't asked Angela to come meet me, she'd still be alive.
我不喜欢你这种想法
Oh, I don't like where that line of thinking is heading --
迪尼丝 她为我来冒险
Denise, she stuck her neck out for me,
结果因此被杀了
and she got killed for it.
这都怪我
That's on me.
就算卫吉治安官没害安吉拉
Even if Sheriff Wagy didn't set Angela up,
他也不会为她展开彻底调查
he's not gonna give her a thorough investigation,
尤其是他知道这件事还会牵扯到克莱恩萨瑟家
especially if he knows it'll lead back to the Kleinsassers.
我们要做的就是找出他们有卫吉什么把柄
What we need to do is to find out what they got on Wagy.
我要插一句话
Now, I'd like to go on record
我建议你回家
advocating for you to go home
好好洗个热水澡
and take a nice, hot lavender bath...
但是我知道
but I know that, uh,
一场自然灾害即将发生 所以
the chances are greater that a natural disaster will hit, so...
向我保证你会先回家休息
Promise me you'll go home first and get some rest.
我保证
I promise.
-那是什么 -诺拉·丹佛斯的地址
- What is it? - Address for Nora Danvers,
失踪的农场工的母亲
the missing ranch hand's mother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
无移♥动♥服务
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
到了
Yes, we are.
看起来不像平常的露营地
Doesn't look like a regular campground.
确实不是
Well, it's not exactly.
我们可以独享这个地方
We'll have the whole place to ourselves.
这里也没有移♥动♥网络
There's no service, either.
你带着菲比去探险吧
Why don't you take Phoebe and go explore?
我来搬行李
I'll unpack.
不 我们可以帮你
No, we can help you.
不用了 真的 我可以的
No, really, I got it.
来吧
Come on.
我想你们去看外面的风景
I want you to see it out there.
我马上就来
I'll be there in a second!
珍妮怎么样了
How's Jenny?
吓得够呛 我错过了什么
Pretty shook up. What'd I miss?
玛丽仍下落不明
Still no word on Mary's whereabouts.
我们在主卧发现了更多的血渍
We did find more blood in the main room.
看血量应该是致命伤
Looks fatal, judging by the amount of it.
她的家人呢
What about her family?
她在犹他长大 父亲是个分♥裂♥的圣日会教♥徒♥
She grew up in Utah, father was splinter LDS.
她不跟家人联♥系♥
She broke from the family
除了最小的妹妹 斯嘉丽
except for the youngest sister, Scarlet.
他们都来到了蒙大拿
They both ended up in Montana.
所以罗纳德遇见这个女生
So, Ronald meets this woman,
他知道她认出了他 就阻止她
figures out she's about to I.D. Him, and stops her.
电♥话♥ 笔记本都不见了
Phone, laptop, all missing from the house.
从电♥话♥来判断 这不是偶遇
From the call, this wasn't a random encounter.
她认识他
She knew him.
冰柜里那个人呢
What about the man in the freezer?
不想浪费时间送他去实验室
Didn't want to waste any time sending him to the lab.
特雷佛[薯片]
Trefoil?
不了
I'm good.
没人喜欢吃特雷佛
Trefoils get no love.
我更喜欢萨摩亚 不过不怪特雷佛
More of a Samoa gal myself, but nothing wrong with a Trefoil.
我们能不能就说他的事
Can we just talk about what's going on with him?
指纹与史蒂夫·拉伦匹配
Prints came back a match for a Steve Lahren.
八年前失踪
Disappeared eight years ago.
他怎么死的
How'd he die?
瘫痪致死
Pithed.
-什么 -冰锥扎进了后脑勺
- What? - Ice pick to the back of the head.
好吧 很好
Okay. Good to know.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表