剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
他们五五分成
and they split the profits 50/50.
一开始 我没发现其中的害处
At first, I-I didn't see the harm.
肯定有什么可追迹的文件
There has to be some sort of paper trail --
合同 收据什么的
contracts, receipts.
听起来是个不小的交易
This doesn't sound like a small operation.
的确不是 但也是个小交易
It's not, but it's a smart one.
他们都倾倒在后面的牧场
The dumping happened on the back pasture,
霍斯特把所有的文件都锁了起来
and Horst keeps all the documents
钥匙就在他的办公室里
under lock and key in his office.
他会定期查看钥匙和文件
Both of which are monitored constantly.
今天是布雷克的葬礼
Today's Blake's funeral.
说明肯定有宾客
Means they're expecting guests.
来来往往很多车
Lots of cars coming and going.
多来一辆也无妨
What's one more?
这是个糟糕的主意
That's a horrible idea.
还有更好的吗
You got a better one?
我不要死在那个农场
I'm not dying on that ranch.
你不能一直躲着他们
You can't keep running from them.
这是你欠罗西的 你该做正确的事
You owe it to Rosie to do the right thing.
等我们埋了他以后 我们会吃东西的
We're gonna eat after we bury him.
约翰·韦恩饿了
John Wayne's hungry.
你不需要总是听他的
You know, you don't always have to do what he says.
约翰·韦恩想要吃三明治
John Wayne wants a sandwich.
我说的不是三明治 兰德
I'm not talking about sandwiches, Rand.
我不能跟你说话
I can't be talking to you.
JW说的吗
Says JW?
你看看你让我♥干♥了什么
Look what you made me do.
来
Here.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
来
Here.
好了
There you go.
你看上去几乎像一个普通人了
You almost look like a normal person
而不是什么超级诡异的疯狂杀人犯
and not some super weird methy psycho killer.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
只要你告诉我
I will if you just tell me
后牧场那里发生了什么
what's going on in the back pasture.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我知道很多我不该知道的事
Oh, I know all sorts of things I ain't supposed to know.
就像你对那个农场工人干的事
Like what you did with that ranch hand
还有你去那个旅馆干的事
and what you did at that motel.
怎么 你要捅我吗
What? Are you gonna stab me?
还是说你要找哥哥问问
Or do you need to check with big brother?
别烦他
Leave him alone.
我觉得兰德很擅长保护自己
I think Rand is pretty good at defending himself.
他还很擅长杀死农场工
He's also pretty good at killin' ranch hands
开车撞旅馆
and running trucks through motels --
还杀了个女士
killed a lady there, too.
我觉得他唯一的优点就是
I think the only good thing he's got going for him
他不会杀死他的哥哥
is he ain't killed his brother.
暂时不会
Yet.
我倒是有点想
You know, I have half a mind
把我知道的坏事都告诉卫吉治安官
to tell Sheriff Wagy about all the bad things I know,
但我觉得这对我们肯定没好处吧
but I don't think that's gonna do us any good, now, is it?
你觉得你自己很聪明
You think you're so smart.
继续到处嚼舌头试试
Keep running your mouth, I dare you.
你知道爸爸可是教过我不能这样
You know Daddy raised me better than that.
你们两个好像有需要好好解决的大♥麻♥烦了
Seems you two got a whole big mess that needs sorting.
我们不需要你的帮助
We don't need your help.
你需要 约翰·韦恩
Yes, you do, John Wayne.
你只是现在还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
你只要问我就好了
All you gotta do is ask.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do this?
克莱恩萨瑟家的地位都来自于那片地
The Kleinsassers' whole identity is about land.
他们为什么要自己毒害这片土地
Why would they poison it?
毒害总比失去好
Better to poison it than to lose it.
是啊
Yeah.
林德
有玛丽的消息吗
Any luck with Mary?
冰柜里的朋友史蒂夫
Our freezer friend, Steve.
这家伙和玛丽的妹妹有一个女儿
Apparently, he fathered a child with Mary's sister.
-斯嘉丽 -是的 他们没有结婚
- Scarlet? - Yeah. They weren't married.
孩子用母姓 但史蒂夫是她爸爸
The kid took her mother's name, but Steve's the dad.
这和罗纳德有什么关系
How does this connect to Ronald?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我不知道玛丽和罗纳德到底
I'm not sure if Mary's a fly caught in Ronald's web
谁才是猎物
or the reverse.
这么说来的话我觉得他们都是猎物
In this analogy, I think they're both spiders.
联♥系♥不到斯嘉丽 但我们有她的地址
Scarlet's been unreachable, but we have her address.
我现在过去 你们也可以来
I'm headed over there now if you want to join me.
我现在不行 但我们今晚能到海伦那
I can't right now, but we'll be back in Helena by tonight.
好 那待会儿聊
Okay. I'll talk to you later.
我能一起去吗
Can I come with you?
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟 是你吗
Arthur, is that you?
妈妈 这是什么
Mom, what's that?
是血
It's blood.
好恶心
Gross.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
我们沉浸在悲伤之中
We are revealed by our grief,
但我们应该将悲伤深埋进这片土地
but we must bear it away into this land
并永远伴其左右
and keep it with us forever.
布雷克身上一直背负着重担
Blake carried a burden heavier than most.
他现在终于轻松了
He will be lighter for it now.
他是个好孩子 只是走得太早了
He was a good boy, gone too soon.
玛格丽特 你要不要说几句
Margaret, would you like to say a few words?
我会想他的
I'll miss him.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
放手 玛格丽特
Let go, Margaret.
亚瑟
Arthur?
你在这里啊
There you are.
抱歉 我以为我听到了树林里有什么声音
Sorry, I thought I heard something in the woods.
是什么动物 我就去看了看
An animal, and I went to take a look,
然后就有点迷路了
and I got a little lost.
我们好担心
We were worried.
我们刚刚找到了一点东西
We found something.
-真的吗 -一片带血的树叶
- You did? - A bloody leaf.
超级恶心的
It was super gross.
也许没什么呢
It's probably nothing.
也许只是一个受伤的动物 小兔子或小鹿什么的
Maybe it was a wounded animal, like a rabbit or a deer.
希望它没事
I hope it's okay.
树林里有各种各样的动物
The woods are full of all kinds of animals.
有小鹿和小兔子这样善良的动物
Nice ones like the deer and the bunny rabbit,
还有需要伤害这些善良动物的动物
and then there are the animals that need to hunt the nice ones,
比如山狮 熊 至狼
like mountain lions, bears, and even wolves,
有时候 我相信你在学校里肯定学到过
and sometimes -- well, I'm sure you're taught this in school --
它们会互相杀戮
but they kill each other.
但这不是坏事
But it's not a bad thing.
动物就是这样 因为他们想活着
It's what these animals do because they want to stay alive,
为了活着 就必须吃掉那些善良动物
and to stay alive, they have to eat the nice animals.
有时候 我们运气好的话
And sometimes, we're lucky enough to find
会找到血迹这样的挣扎痕迹 但是没关系
traces of the struggle, like the blood, but it's okay.
这是自然平衡的方式
That's nature's way of achieving balance.
要不是这些捕食者
If it weren't for those predators,
我们也只是一群软弱没用的动物
we'd be a herd of weak, useless animals,
吃着草 看着云
munching on grass, staring at clouds.
我们有知识的武装
We're made better by the knowledge
但还是有东西可以杀死我们
that there are things out there that can kill us.
好了 能不聊这些了吗
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表