剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Bye.
I90号♥公路发生了大车祸
There's some big crash on I-90.
前面几公里封路了
It's closed a few miles ahead.
-什么 -还有别的路线
- What? - There are other routes.
他会发短♥信♥给我的
He's gonna text me.
不 我认为我们不该下州际公路
No, I don't think we should get off the interstate.
没事的 天呐
We'll be fine. God!
继续冒险吧
More adventure.
*身为女人有时很难*
*Sometimes it's hard to be a woman*
*倾其所爱系于一男*
*Giving all your love to just one man*
*你会经历苦难*
*You'll have bad times*
他跟我说你们分了
He told me you were split.
滚
Go.
要是我当时知道你们俩...
If I thought for a second that you two --
卡丝
Cassie!
你不蠢 这是你自己的决定
You're not stupid. You made a choice.
现在 又过来指望我相信你
Now, coming in here expecting me to believe you?
这才蠢
That's stupid.
你愿意怎么想都行 但是
You can believe whatever you want, but --
我觉得你该立马滚蛋
Right now I believe you should get your ass out of here.
好啊 看来你是想做点
Okay, so you're really committing
"蠢"事 对吧
to the "stupid" thing, aren't you?
你想动手是吧 来啊
You want to take the shot? Do it.
路易斯与克拉克
急诊
另一位在隔壁
The other one's next door.
两败俱伤
Hard to tell who won.
够了吧
Oh, come on!
我们最好找个地方
Maybe the best thing would be for us all to go someplace
-把话说开 -我...
- and talk this out. ? - I...
-是吗 -我要回家
- Really? - I need to be home.
贾斯廷的女朋友晚点会到
Justin's girlfriend is due in late tonight.
她来的时候我得在
I need to be there when she arrives.
我也要回家
I need to be home, too.
听着 我们得想办法
Look, we gotta try to figure out
把事情解决了
how to get on the same page here.
-得了吧 -珍妮和我已经解决了
- Oh, come on! - Jenny and I are on the same page.
是啊
Yeah.
可不是吗
Sure.
好极了
Oh, great.
怎么了
What?
那个小红灯亮了
That little red light is on.
发动机的什么玩意
The engine thingy.
不是吧
Excuse me?
我觉得它有时候会很烫
I think it gets hot sometimes.
你觉得它会变烫
You think it gets hot?
别挑现在这个时候
Don't start with me right now.
最后一次打开
When was the last time
引擎检修是什么时候
someone even looked under the hood of this thing?
现在灭了
And it's gone.
瞧
See?
上帝
God.
没事的
We're fine.
他从哪儿冒出来的
He came out of nowhere!
他差点撞死我们
He could've killed us!
他妈的混♥蛋♥
What a dick!
丹妮
Danny.
慢点
Slow down!
-你干什么 -我要超车
- What are you doing?! - I'm gonna pass him.
好极了 但愿你能追上他
Right. Good luck trying to catch up to him.
拜托
Oh, please.
天助我也
Thank you, God.
这座小坡来得正好
All we needed was a little hill.
别干傻事 丹妮尔
Don't do anything stupid, Danielle.
我只是在开车
I'm just driving.
你想跟我玩是吗
You want to play with me?
-他故意别我 -是 他故意的
- He did that on purpose. - Yeah, he did.
混♥蛋♥透了
What an asshole.
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
坡越来越陡了
The hill's getting steeper.
-别做傻事 -我马上就能超过他
- Don't do anything stupid. - I almost got him.
把窗户摇下来 摇下来
Roll down the window! Roll it down! ?
混球
Dickwad!
-废物 -闭嘴
- Loser! - Shut up!
废物
Loser!
丹妮 抓好方向盘 行了
Danny, put your hands back on the wheel! Stop!
快点
Come on!
不 不 不
No! No, no!
你没必要这么做的
You didn't need to do that.
不 有必要
Oh, yes, I did.
一到下坡 他就能追上我们
On the downhill, he'll be able to catch up to us.
你想过吗
Did you think about that?
没有
No.
因为出口到了
Cause there's our exit.
黄石国家公园
谢天谢地
Thank God.
混♥蛋♥
Dickwad.
黄石国家公园
不
No!
黄石国家公园
黄石国家公园
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
出什么事了
What happened?
我跟别人起了些...争执
I got into a little...altercation.
和谁
With who?
珍妮·霍伊特
Jenny Hoyt.
珍妮·霍...
Jenny Ho...
科迪的那个珍妮吗
Cody's Jenny?
因为什么
About what?
卡伊还醒着吗
Kai still awake?
应该没有
Shouldn't be.
看看是什么爬上你的床了啊
Look what crawled into your bed somehow.
外公说可以的
Grandpa said okay.
我们明天早上再说这个
We'll talk about it in the morning.
继续睡吧
Back to sleep now.
你确定我们来对地方了吗
Are you sure we're in the right place?
你到底知不知道我们是在哪儿
Do you even know where we are?
洋基吉姆峡谷 靠近黄石国家公园
Yankee Jim Canyon, near Yellowstone.
这就是贾斯廷觉得我们该走的那条路
That's the way Justin thought it would take us.
我们没问题的
We're fine.
讨厌
Damn it.
怎么了
What?
我没信♥号♥♥了
I have no bars.
我有一格信♥号♥♥
I have one bar.
现在也没有了
Which is now gone.
真棒
Great.
那是什么声音
What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
别告诉我车没油了
Do not tell me. Are we out of gas?
格蕾丝 我们不是没油了
We're not out of gas, Grace.
那是怎么了
What's happening?
这个红色指示灯又亮了
That red light is on again.
-过热了 -什么
- We're overheated. - What?
丹妮尔 引擎过热了
The engine is overheated, Danielle.
不 你应该是 那样没用的
No. You might have a... That's not gonna work.
可能是散热器坏了或者是其他什么原因吧
You might have a busted radiator or something.
你上次去保养这车的发动机是什么时候了
When was the last time you got this car in for a tune-up?
-别挑这个时候 -我们要开12个小时长途
- Do not start with me. - We are on a 12-hour road trip,
-你竟然没先检查下车况吗 -格蕾丝 别说我了
- and you didn't get the car checked? - Grace, do not start with me!
我们还要不要解决我们的问题
Are we working on us or not?
科迪 告诉我
Just tell me, Cody.
你应该把眼睛冰敷一下
You should ice that eye.
关于卡丝
The thing about Cassie...
她很看重伦理道德呢
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表