剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
有这么一个黑点 像个影子
And there's this dark spot, and it's like a shadow,
它实际上更黑
but it's actually blacker.
之前它大概就这么大
And it used to be about maybe this big.
每天晚上 它越变越大
And each night, it grows bigger,
我知道它就要从天花板上下来
and I know it's gonna come down off that ceiling
把我们全部吞噬掉
and it's gonna swallow me up.
妈 我现在顾不上这个 那不是真的
Ma, I can't do this now. Please, it's not real.
是真的
It is real.
我看到它吃掉了一只蜘蛛
I saw it eat a spider,
它会把这屋里的一切全都吃掉
and it's gonna eat everything in this house.
你阻止不了它
You cannot stop it.
它会吃掉一切 夏安
It will swallow everything up, Cheyenne.
我会想出办法解决这个问题的
I'm gonna figure out a way out of this.
到时候再也不会有JW 兰德或者爸爸
A way that doesn't include JW, Rand, or even Daddy.
我受够了当个好孩子
I'm done being the good girl
袖手旁观 看着他们做事
and standing by and watching them run things.
我们可以做得更好
We can do it better.
他们也会杀了你
They're gonna kill you too.
除非我先杀了他们
Not if I kill them first.
记得我们的故事吗
Remember our story?
你去哪里了
Where were you?
怪我
It's my fault.
我醒了去看篝火灭了没
I woke up to make sure the campfire was out,
菲比醒了就出来了
and Phoebe woke up and came out.
我们不想把你吵醒
And we didn't want to wake you.
我到处找你
I was calling for you.
告诉她 菲比
Well, tell her, Phoebe.
我们到森林里去散步了
We went for a walk in the woods.
大晚上
At night?
我发现夜色宜人
I find the night to be comforting.
充满了秘密
Full of secret things.
不是吗 菲比
Isn't that right, Phoebs?
我们看到了流星 还有一只猫头鹰
We saw a shooting star, and there was this owl.
我害怕你出什么事
I was scared something happened to you.
她跟我在一起很安全
She was safe with me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们应该先跟你说一下的
We should have told you.
回去吧
Come on.
我们分开跑 我能应付J
Let's split up. I can handle J-Dub.
好的
Okay.
你在哪儿 小婊♥子♥
Where are you at, you little bitch?
拜托
Come on!
宝贝
Whoo, baby!
卡丝 天啊
Cassie? Oh, my God.
醒醒 卡丝
Wake up. Cassie.
你没事吧
You okay?
-快点 我扶你起来 -不行
- Come on, let me help you up. - No.
-来吧 -等等
- Come on. - Wait.
起来
Get up.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我也这样想
Yeah, so did I.
兰德开卡车撞了我
Rand hit me with his truck.
我爸呢
Where's my dad?
他昨晚没回来
He didn't come home.
他跟霍斯特走了
He left with Horst.
我想他们抓了珍妮
And I think they have Jenny.
我们得找到他们
We need to find them.
好的 走吧
Alright, come on.
走
Come on.
我得看看兰德在不在下面
I need to see if Rand's down there.
昨晚他想杀了我
He tried to kill me last night.
我朝他开了枪 他车子就失控了
But I shot him, and he went off the road.
他在哪
Where is he?
不见了
He's gone.
那说明他还活着
That means he's still alive.
我们先找到他 再去找吉尔和珍妮
We deal with him, and then we find Gil and Jenny.
兰德昨晚没回来
Rand didn't come home last night.
夏安 我们得打电♥话♥给治安官
Cheyenne, we have to call the sheriff.
他们在牧场抓到了珍妮·霍伊特和吉尔
Well, they caught Jenny Hoyt and Gil on the ranch.
我们得自己解决问题
We have to fix this ourselves.
怎么解决 夏安 怎么解决
H-How, Cheyenne? How?
让他们自相残杀
Make 'em turn on each other.
爸爸知道
Daddy knows.
他只是不想承认
He just doesn't want to admit
他们的所作所为
what they've been up to.
该死
Damn it!
放我出去
Let me out!
挺能闹的啊
All this ruckus,
你还没吃早饭呢
and you ain't even had your breakfast yet.
我的儿子们可以跟你好好学学
Now, my boys could take a lesson from you.
放我走 霍斯特
Let me go, Horst.
我们先吃点早饭
Let's get some breakfast first.
我不饿 谢了
I'm not hungry, but thanks.
早餐是一天中最重要的一餐
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
走吧
Come on.
照他说的做
Do as he says.
我说了我不饿
I said I'm not hungry.
我听到了
I heard you.
走吧
Start walking.
放开你的手
Get your hands off me!
你手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
Hey, you've got service?
不认识的号♥码
It's an unknown number.
你好
Hello?
喂 是斯嘉丽·莱恩德克吗
Hello, is this, uh, Scarlet Leyendecker?
对 我是
Yes, it is.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
莱恩德克小姐 我叫马克·林德
Ms. Leyendecker, my name is Mark Lindor.
我是名美国法警
I'm a U.S. Marshal.
挂了
Hang up.
对不起 你能... 你能再说一遍吗
I-I-I'm sorry, can you -- can you repeat that?
我听不太清楚
I'm having trouble hearing you.
你最后一次
When was the last time
和你姐姐玛丽通话是什么时候
you spoke with your sister, Mary?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
我就直说了吧
Well, there's no easy way to say this,
你姐姐失踪了
but your sister is missing.
我们有理由相信她的处境可能十分危险
We have reason to believe she may be in serious danger.
我们希望你能过来回答一些问题
We'd like you to come in and answer some questions.
莱恩德克小姐
Ms. Leyendecker?
是谁啊
Who was that?
没谁
Nobody.
菲比
Phoebe.
请把鞋脱了
Take your shoes off, please.
孩子们把粪啊土啊都蹚到这儿了
Kids track all kinds of manure and dirt in here.
这个家里好像
Seems like there's already
本来就充斥了各种污七糟八的东西
all sorts of nasty stuff in this house.
你这么看我的家 我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way about my home.
我们争取拿出点妥当的待客之道给你吧
We'll see if we can't show you some proper hospitality.
我不喜欢你的待客之道
I don't like your hospitality.
我想离开 马上
I want to leave. Now.
我们可以讨论讨论
Well, we can discuss that.
来
Here.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
请吧
Please.
玛格丽特 咖啡
Margaret! Coffee!
两杯
For two!
我觉得我们得达成个共识
I think that we need to come to an understanding.
给我画个道吧
Bottom-line this for me.
你想要干什么
What is it that you want?
我想要你为这个家庭所做的事承担责任
I want you to pay for what this family has done.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表