剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
I got a job for ya.
看看你有没有这个本事
Let's see if you got what it takes.
到底是怎么回事
What is this, again?
只是一个老同事帮我们一点小忙
It's an old coworker doing us a favor in a pinch.
这样就可以了 亚瑟
It's good enough for me, Arthur.
佩格 你真是我的大救星
Peg, you are a life-saver.
小意思 亲爱的
No problem, honey.
我烤炉里热了一个荷兰松饼
I've got a Dutch baby in the oven
还在联排有线电视放《来自雪河的人》
and "The Man from Snowy River" back-to-back on cable.
你喜欢《来自雪河的人》吗 亲爱的
You like "The Man from Snowy River," darlin'?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
你看了就知道了
You don't until you do.
你要和佩格一起待会儿
You're gonna stay with Peg for a couple hours.
好吗 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我和亚瑟
Well, Arthur and I,
我们要去处理一些事
we just have some business to take care of.
大人之间无聊的事
Boring adult stuff.
你要和佩格一起乖乖的 我们马上就回来 好吗
You be good for Peg, and we'll see you in a little while, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
来吧
Come on.
你和佩格今天要照顾好自己了
You and Peg are gonna have a self-care day.
你好啊 蒙大拿玫瑰[罗西]
Well, hello, Montana Rose.
见到你们真好
Fancy seeing you back here.
站到光线下
Step into the light.
我想在我咽气前最后能看到一点美好的东西
I wanna see one last pretty thing before I go into the maze.
罗西
Rosie.
你开枪吧
You go on ahead.
那还是给我解脱
You'd be doin' me a favor.
罗西 我知道你觉得那肯定会让你好受
Rosie, I know you think it'll feel good,
但我保证 并不是的
but I promise you, it won't.
他会为他的所作所为付出代价
He's gotta pay for what he did.
他完蛋了
He's done.
罗西
Rosie.
罗西 他完蛋了
Rosie, he's done.
妈妈
Hey, Ma.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是霍斯特干的
Horst did this.
走吧
Come on.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
你想离开这里
You wanna get out of here?
就得跟着我
This is how it's gonna go.
你不会放了我的
You're not gonna let me go.
对吗 J
Are you, J-Dub?
走吧
Come on.
应该马上就会有个岔路口了
There should be a turn-off coming up soon.
还有多远
Well, how far is it?
十分钟
Ten minutes?
这条路好像是上山的
It looks like the road winds up the mountain.
我觉得你该叫增援了
I think you should call for that backup now.
还不行 我想先看看我们要面对什么情况
Not yet. I want to see what we're dealing with first.
这次我们得放聪明点
We need to be smart about this.
再次定位他们
Ping them again.
说话啊 洁芮 发生了什么
Talk to me. Jerrie, what's happening?
他们正在回镇上
They're heading back into town.
什么 他们要去哪里
What? Where are they going?
我不确定
I-I-I'm not sure,
但看上去他们正在去玛丽的家
but it looks like they're heading towards Mary's house.
别忘了你的咖啡
Don't forget your coffee.
一路小心
Be safe.
小夏
Chey.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你干什么
What are you doing?
他们让你做什么
What did they ask you to do?
史蒂夫是菲比的爸爸
Steve was Phoebe's father.
我曾经很信任他
I trusted him.
后来都变了
Until I didn't.
他喜欢对我做一些事
He liked to do certain things to me.
肮脏的事
Dirty things.
糟糕的事
Bad things.
我听不下去
I can't hear this.
是你想要知道真♥相♥的
You wanted to know the truth.
我当时很年轻 不知道该怎么办
I was so young, I didn't know any better.
我本来想离开他的 但是
I was gonna leave him, but...
后来我就坏了菲比
Then I got pregnant with Phoebe,
于是我就留了下来
and so I stayed.
那是我这一生犯过最大的错误
It was the biggest mistake of my life.
但我弥补了
But I fixed it.
你怎么弥补的
How'd you fix it?
我往他的头骨里插了一根螺丝刀
I stuck a screwdriver into his skull.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
就是我♥干♥的
That's what I did.
你想知道真♥相♥ 这就是真♥相♥
You wanted to know the truth. That's the truth.
然后我用塑料纸把他包起来 打给了我姐姐
Then I wrapped his body in plastic and called my sister,
我编了一个故事
and I made up a story.
我姐姐一直用史蒂夫控制着我
My sister has held Steve over me my whole life.
她不是你以为的那种人 她是个恶霸
She's not who you think she is. She's a bully.
你还以为她是个成功的电♥话♥销♥售♥员呢
Here you thought she was just a successful telemarketer.
人不可貌相
Appearances can be deceiving.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你什么都可以和我说的
You can tell me anything.
罗纳德
Ronald.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
没有
No.
我只是不知道该说什么
I just don't know what to say.
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Why don't you tell me the truth?
什么真♥相♥
About what?
坠入爱河时不该有秘密
When you're in love, there are no secrets.
只有真心
Only raw hearts.
我给你看了我的真心
I showed you my raw heart.
给我看看你的真心
Show me yours.
我不知道你想让我做什么 斯嘉丽
I don't know what you're asking me, Scarlet.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你做了什么
What you've done.
我还是一样爱你
And I love you just the same.
我一遇到你 就能理解你
I've understood you since the moment I met you.
我们都是人类
We're all human.
人是动物 动物有欲望
Humans are animals, and animals have urges.
你感受到了
You've felt them.
我也是
So have I.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
吻我
Kiss me.
吻我
Kiss me.
都是真的
It's all true.
我们可以继续假装
Now we can either keep pretending,
也可以做回自己
or we can be who we are.
你自己选 小家伙
It's your choice, buster.
我不想再假装了
I don't want to pretend anymore.
那我们必须得拿到冷冻柜里的东西 亲爱的
Then we need to get to that freezer, my love.
不能让菲比知道我杀了她爸爸
Phoebe can't know what I did to her father,
如果他们发现了他 我们的小优势就都没了
and if they find him, our little adventure is over,
我现在还不想放弃呢
and I'm not willing to give that up for anything.
兰德死了
Rand's dead.
这是从你身上出来的
That came out of you.
还在扩散
And it's spreading.
那里什么东西都没有
There's nothing there.
你不该再吃那些药了
You need to stop taking them pills.
我没有吃药
I'm not taking any pills.
我眼中的一切都很清晰
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表