剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
《天空市凶杀案》前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
马克·林德
Mark Lindor.
我是美国法警
I'm a U.S. Marshal.
我收到了一条罗纳德·佩格曼的卡车的线索
I've got a lead on Ronald Pergman's truck.
你有什么计划吗
Do you have a plan?
他会露出马脚的 他们都是这样
He'll slip up. They always do.
罗纳德露出马脚就意味着要有别人受害了
Ronald slipping up means someone else gets hurt.
我来见我儿子
Here to see my son.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
是农场里的
That's from the ranch.
你只能得到这些
That's all you're gonna get of it.
珍妮
Jenny.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
哪位
Who is this?
是我 布雷克
It's me, Blake.
布雷克·克莱恩萨瑟
Blake Kleinsasser?
你好啊
Hey, girl.
怎么 你现在还通狗语了
What are you, a dog whisperer now?
也许吧
Maybe.
案子进展怎么样了
How's the case going?
这暂时不算案子 更像是帮个忙
It's not a case yet. It's more of a favor.
私交啊 我懂
Personal. I get ya.
这种最需要注意了
Gotta be careful with those ones.
是珍妮的一个老朋友
It's an old friend of Jenny's.
我希望你把我看作是一种资源
Hey, I hope you think of me as a resource.
不仅仅是佩格曼案的资源
Not -- Not just for the Pergman case,
你要是需要帮忙 其他事也可以
but other things, should the need arise.
好
Okay.
我们越互相深入了解越好
You know, more we get to know each other, the better.
找个共同点
Get a connection.
有啊 共同点就是罗纳德
Yeah, that connection's Ronald.
你相信显灵这一说吗
Do you believe in manifestation?
就是你想到某件事
You know, y-you think about something.
你...
You, uh...
你相信它的存在 即使它暂时不是真的
You believe in it, even if it isn't real yet.
这种专注与信念会使它成真
And that focus and belief helps make it real.
行吧 加州小子
Okay, California boy.
你哪天应该试试
Well, you should try it sometime.
好啊
Okay.
现在我想显灵的是你专心办罗纳德的案子
Right now, I'm manifesting you focused on Ronald.
-挺会活学活用 -那当然
- That was good. - Yeah.
就这辆
This is it.
是他的车吗
Is it his?
车辆识别号♥被擦除了
Well, the VINs have been removed,
不过...
but, uh...
有个发现
there is this.
车子像是上过一道漆
Looks like it's been painted.
是啊
Yeah.
但他漏了一个地方
But, uh, he missed a spot.
救我
凯莉
我要被漏水逼疯了 现在都修好了
That leak was driving me crazy. It's all fixed now.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你面熟吗
Do you?
看起来很危险
Looks dangerous.
我在浴室里发现的
Found it in the bathroom.
真的吗
Really?
你有什么秘密
Do you have a secret
要告诉我的吗 亚瑟
you want to tell me, Arthur?
没有 这不是我的
No, it -- it's not mine.
你要是把你的秘密告诉我 我就说我的
I'll tell you my secret if you tell me yours.
我没有秘密
I don't have any secrets.
每个人都有秘密
Everybody has secrets.
听我说
Look, it --
我看到了你腿上的伤疤
I've seen those scars on your leg.
是这个弄的吗
Are those from this?
不是
No.
我的秘密
My secret --
我喜欢偷东西
I like to steal things.
放在我的包包里
Put them in my purse.
据为己有
Make them mine.
让我觉得很强大
Makes me feel powerful.
就像神一样
Kinda like a god.
我知道听起来很怪 但...
I know that sounds weird, but --
我们不应该聊这事
I don't think we should be talking about this.
像神一样
Like a god?
没关系 亚瑟
It's okay, Arthur.
等你准备好了再告诉我吧
When you're ready.
但是呢
But...
你想要这个的话
if you want this,
就得亲我一口
you're gonna have to kiss me.
再亲一次
Again.
这次投入点
Better this time.
《天空市凶杀案》
第一季第十一集
在开始之前 你有什么关于布雷克的信息
Anything you want to tell me about Blake
要告诉我吗
before we do this?
没有 别被他迷住就行了
Nah. Just don't let him charm you.
这次我就听你指挥了
I'm following your lead on this one.
不 我们一起
No. We both do this together.
我只是答应了听他把话说完
Said I'd hear him out. That's all.
我是雷诺兹
Hi. Uh, Reynolds.
布雷克·克莱恩萨瑟的律师 这是他的档案
Counsel for Blake Kleinsasser. Here's his file.
以及一张当晚遭遇袭击的受害者的照片
And a photo of the victim the night of the assault.
你清楚克莱恩萨瑟家的来头
You do know who the Kleinsassers are
以及他们在洛克沙的影响吧
and what sorta water they draw here in Lochsa?
我知道
Oh, I'm aware.
那你应该明白这里的人
Then you should know people around here
不会喜欢你们来这边打探
are not gonna take kindly to you poking around.
谢谢告知
Good to know.
美女
Hey, sunshine.
布雷克
Blake.
好了 你就直说吧
Alright. Go ahead, say it.
你向来都是口无遮拦的
You never were one to hold your tongue.
你看起来糟透了
You look like hell.
你还好吗
How you been?
你懂的
You know.
你很美
You look good.
这是我的搭档 卡丝·德威尔
This is my partner, Cassie Dewell.
你不是在纽约吗
I thought you were in New York.
我是待了一段时间
I was for a bit,
然后去了波特兰和其他几个地方
then Portland, a few other places.
怎么回来了
Why'd you come back?
父亲那时中风了
Father had a stroke.
我就想着回来帮忙处理牧场的过渡期
Thought I'd come back and help with the ranch transition.
老家伙快死了
The old bastard's dying.
我 我不知道从何说起
Yeah, I-I-- I don't know how to start.
我来帮你吧 为什么不从这说起呢
Here, I'll help. Why don't you start here?
你打了这个女孩吗
You beat that girl?
不 我没有打她
No, I-I did not do this.
跟我们说说你和罗西那晚的事
Tell us about that night with Rosie.
我在酒吧碰到她了 我们开始聊天...
I ran into her at the bar, and we got to talking...
还喝了酒
And drinking.
对
Yeah.
你知道的... 最近经常喝酒
You know... been a lot of that lately.
你和她一起离开酒吧了吗
You left the bar with her?
我说要送她回去 然后去小屋拿点东西
Offered to take her back and get some stuff from the cabin.
我知道你们在想什么
Yeah. I know what you're probably thinking.
我父亲炒了她爸爸 吉尔
My father fired her old man, Gil.
在牧场25年的工作就这么没了
25 years of service to the ranch, gone.
把他赶走了 还在管♥理♥员♥小屋上了锁
Ran him off and put a lock on the caretaker's cabin.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表