剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
你们把我放到了一个很为难的境地
You put me in a hell of a spot.
惹出了大♥麻♥烦
Opened up a huge can of worms.
很明显是他发现了那个定位装置
Obviously, he found the GPS,
然后利用它来掩盖自己的行踪 诱我们上当
then used it to cover his tracks to lure us in.
而你们上了钩 还把我也拉上了
Yeah, and you fell for it and took me with you.
索萨警长 没想到你会来
Commander Sosa, I wasn't expecting you.
我的一位州警差点挨了枪子
When one of my troopers almost gets gunned down,
我是一定要搞清楚是什么情况的
I make it a point to find out what happened.
谁在处理犯罪现场
Who's handling the crime scene?
不存在犯罪现场
There is no crime scene.
有犯罪发生啊
There were crimes.
挥舞上了膛的武器
Brandishing a loaded weapon,
威胁州警 尾随跟踪
threatening a state trooper, stalking.
我会... 处理此事
I'm...handling it.
看着可不太像
It doesn't look like it.
这是我们之间的事
This is between us.
我是在和你说话吗
Was I talking to you?
我的警官今天差点就死在了
My officer nearly got his ticket punched today
执法同行手里
by his fellow lawmen,
就因为什么被淘汰了的前警官和...
all because some washed-out ex-deputy with --
我会处理此事的
I'm handling it.
你不觉得他的行为举止很怪吗
You don't find his behavior odd?
你们俩都因为尾随跟踪而被逮捕了
Both of you are under arrest for criminal stalking.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
都是我一个人
It was all me.
你想要抓人的话
You want to arrest someone?
那就来吧
Let's go.
珍妮·霍伊特 你因尾随跟踪而被捕了
Jenny Hoyt, you're under arrest for criminal stalking.
珍妮 你不用这样
Jenny, you don't have to do this.
没事 告诉迪尼丝
It's alright. Let Denise know.
我一两个小时就出来了
I'll be outta here in a couple of hours.
也许塔布是治安官 但在路上
Tubb may be sheriff, but out there on the roads,
那些是我的人 我绝不能容忍♥
those are my guys, and I will not stand
有人一时兴起就去威胁他们的性命
for anyone endangering them on a whim.
听明白了吗
Understood?
对不起
Sorry.
喝点这个
Drink some of this.
我明白你觉得你和他很像
I know you think you're like him.
可你不是
You're not.
做出不同的选择什么时候都并不算太晚
It's never too late for us to make a different choice.
我觉得你是那种女孩 会在学校分享她的零食
I think you were the kind of girl to share her snacks at school,
坐在没有朋友的人旁边
sit by people who didn't have a friend.
你真不应该落这么个下场
You should have never ended up here.
我希望...
I wish...
我希望...
I wish...
就放了我们吧
Just let us go.
我希望对你来说这么做是合适的
I hope this is the right thing for you.
这么做让你能平安
That you're safe.
可你知道我不可能再平安了
But you know I'll never be safe again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
都很好吧
All good?
都很好
All good.
她们怎么样了
What happens to them?
不要提这些事了 听见了没有
Don't you start that now, you hear me?
这事已经了了
This is done.
就像从没发生过
Like it never happened.
你为什么不告诉我
Why won't you tell me?
因为你很软弱 罗纳德
Because you're weak, Ronald.
你没办法处理这些事情
You're not equipped to handle these things.
所以我来替我们俩去处理这件事
So I'm doing the favor of handling it for both of us.
最后一件事
one last thing.
和治安官聊的时候
In conversation with the sheriff,
看起来珍妮·霍伊特和卡丝·德威尔
seems Jenny Hoyt and Cassie Dewell
卡车司机的线索查出了些眉目
are bearing down on the trucker connection.
她们显然去了那个你抓来
Evidently they went to the very truck stop
那小蜥蜴的卡车站
where you grabbed that lot lizard,
看了监控 拿到了车牌
looked at security footage, got license plates.
你绝对符合侧写
God knows you fit the profile.
我很小心
I'm careful.
她们没有我的证据
They've got nothing on me.
还是乖一点
Well, be a good lad.
找个地方躲躲
Make yourself scarce.
记着 就算她们没有你的把柄
And, remember, even if they don't have anything on you,
不代表你就安全了
doesn't mean you're in the clear.
-迪尼丝 -正好碰上你
- Hey, Denise. - Hey, I'm glad I caught you.
我正要去交保释金
I was just about to go post bail.
失踪的渔夫的卡车被发现了
The missing fisherman -- they discovered his truck.
然后呢
And?
来来 我给你看
Come here, come here. I'll show you.
他们在这里发现了卡车
They found his truck here,
距离这里不到四公里
less than 2 miles from here.
这里是
Which is?
仓库
The storage shed.
也许是巧合 也许不是
Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.
本来都抓到他了
We had him.
我们没时间了 我能感觉到
We're running out of time. I can feel it.
科迪会说什么
What would Cody say?
用他的方式思考
Get in his head.
用他的方式思考
Get in his head.
你去哪
Where are you going?
找到珍妮通知我
Let me know when you've got Jenny.
怎么才回来
What kept you?
是因为你的生意伙伴吗
Your business associate?
我不喜欢你刺探我的事
I don't like you hovering.
我不喜欢你正在做的事
I don't like what you're up to.
我在做什么
What am I up to?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我感觉和你的性冲动
but I have a feeling it has something to do
还有那些失踪的孩子有关
with your prurient urges and those missing teenagers.
你是个性变♥态♥ 是不是 罗纳德
You're a sexual pervert, aren't you, Ronald?
再也不许这么叫我
Don't you ever call me that again.
是的 不在州级公路上
Yes. Yes. It's off the state route.
你们的距离不会超过20分钟车程
You couldn't be more than 20 minutes away.
我准备好了
Yes, I'm ready.
我很感谢...
I appreciate --
干净了不是好多了
Don't you clean up nice.
都让你们活着走到这一步了
We made it this far without having to kill you.
别现在找事
Let's not ruin it now.
拜托了
Please.
那不是我们该过的生活
This isn't the life for us.
-也不是我的 -我有个主意
- Me neither. - I have an idea.
不如你放他们走
How 'bout you let them go?
留下我
Keep me.
我 我可以为你工作
And I-I can work for you.
我能给你挣钱 过段时间
I-I can make you more money over time
也许会比卖♥♥掉我们的报酬高
than you'll probably make selling us.
踢掉中间人
Eliminate the middle man.
天哪 假小姐
My, my, my, Fake Missy.
你真是不懂我想要什么
You don't get me at all.
-拜托 先生 -拜托 先生
- Please, sir. - Please? Sir?
这招应该没用了 你说呢
We're past that, don't you think?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
别碰我 别碰我
Don't! Don't!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
-我不想伤害你 -我要咬掉你的手
- I don't want to hurt you. - I'll bite your hand off!
我要咬你 我...
I'll bite -- I'll...
-放开我 -我不想伤害你
- Get off of me! - I don't want to hurt you.
-我要咬掉你的手 -我不想伤害你
- I will bite your hand off! - I don't want to hurt you!
安静不要动
Now stay still.
确定了
It's official.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表