剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
It is. At least some.
我们每天貌合神离
We spent our days not noticing one another,
日复一日
day after day after day.
我居然连看清一个人的能力都没有
Imagine my capacity to not see somebody.
-喝茶吗 -好
- Tea? - Yeah.
行 没问题
Yeah? Good.
这是我在办公室
So, these are all of his documents
找到的他的文件
I could find in the office.
我们要办个葬礼
We're gonna do a service.
简单小型的葬礼
Something simple, small.
-你能帮我筹划吗 -当然可以
- Maybe you could help me plan that. - Of course.
有什么要求尽管说
Yeah, I can do anything you want.
只要...我全部操办都行
Just -- I can do it all if you want.
我希望葬礼能欢快一点
I want it somewhat celebratory.
因为那会是他所希望的
'Cause that's what he would want.
科迪是在救人时牺牲的
You know, Cody died on a rescue mission.
他并非白白牺牲
And it wasn't in vain.
而你接着开展了营救
And you continued that mission.
并把女孩们都解救了出来
And you got those girls out.
记住这一点
Remember that.
首先 我应该听你的
First off, I should have listened to you.
竟然是瑞克·勒加斯基 完全想象不到
The idea of Rick Legarski, couldn't fathom it.
是我犯了错误 非常抱歉
I dropped the ball, and I am sorry.
我们还是把精力放在抓住另外那个人上吧
Let's just focus on getting the other guy.
那绝对是我们的重点 卡丝
Well, it is our focus, Cassie.
不能是你的
Cannot be yours.
你希望过段时间再说吗
Would you prefer we postpone this?
你希望过段时间再说吗
Would you prefer we postpone this?
不 来吧
No. No. Let's do it.
好吧
Alright.
你之前讲 他在从一数到五
Now, you said before that he was counting to five.
-一... -他开始数数
- One... - He started to count.
我...
I...
二...
...two...
不断让他放下...
...kept telling him to drop...
三...
...three...
他的武器
...his weapon.
四...
...four...
我
I...
四 四 四
Four. Four. Four.
我不断让他把枪放下
I kept telling him to drop the gun.
而他没有
And he wouldn't.
他把枪口指向你了吗
Did he point his weapon at you?
什么
What?
他对你瞄准了吗
Did he aim it at you?
如果你记不得也没事
It's okay if you don't remember.
他并没有用枪口指向我
he didn't point his weapon at me.
但他说他数到五...
But he said when he got to the count of five --
他举起枪了吗
Did he raise it?
我不想给他机会
I didn't want to give him the chance.
他有任何举动吗
Did he make a move at all?
我在现场发现他和失踪的女孩们在一起
I found him on site with the missing girls,
他威胁要向我开枪
and he was threatening to shoot me.
于是在数到四时你向他开了枪
So you shot him at four.
数到四时我对他开了枪
I shot him at four.
听着 不是他死就是我亡
Look, it was him or me.
反正就是这样 我没得选
Deal with it. I have to.
喂
Hello?
你好 梅里利 我是米切尔
Hi, Merrilee. This is Mitchell.
我都听说了发生的事 我从新闻里看见了
I heard about what happened. I saw on the news.
我向你道歉 这么打过来可能不太合适
I apologize. At the risk of being insensitive --
你已经越界了 米切尔
You've already crossed that line, Mitchell.
现在不是时候
This is not a good time.
我打电♥话♥来只为了表示诚挚的问候
I only called to offer my sincere condolences.
我无法想象你现在的处境
I can't imagine what you must be dealing with.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他怎么...
Is he...
他能醒过来吗
Will he recover?
不知道
We don't know.
就算他醒了 也回不到原来的样子
If he does, not as himself.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我能不能做点什么...
If there's anything I can do...
我挂了 米切尔
I'm hanging up, Mitchell.
她说什么了
What did she say?
他没死
He's not dead.
告诉我
So, remind me --
你是为了炫耀才扮牛仔
Did you become a cowgirl so you could show off,
还是因为你是牛仔才炫耀的
or are you showing off because you're a cowgirl?
知道吗 不用回答我的问题
You know what? Don't even answer that.
不管是哪种 我都喜欢
Either way, I'm into it.
你会的
You would be.
你总是喜欢你攀不上的人
You always liked to bite off more than you could chew.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
基于那些女孩的描述
I narrowed down the list of possible rigs
我缩小了可疑卡车的范围
based on the girls' description.
路易斯县和克拉克县有二十七辆符合
27 matches in Lewis and Clark County,
绑♥架♥发生时其中四辆有出车
four of which were hauling at the same time of the kidnapping.
-珍妮 -我有个朋友在车辆服务局
- Jenny -- - I-I got a buddy at the Vehicle Service Bureau
他帮我查了符合车辆的登记情况
checking on the registrations of the rigs that match.
只要知道名字 我就去找他们
Once we get some names, I'll pay them a visit.
你不应该在这里
This isn't where you should be.
我必须来这里
I-It's where I need to be.
首先 因为卡车司机还逍遥法外
First, 'cause the trucker's still out there.
第二...
And second...
什么
And what?
为了贾斯廷 我必须坚强
I need to be strong for Justin.
在家里 我只会...惴惴不安
At home, I just...wobble.
科迪总是说 动起来
Cody always said, just keep moving.
脚步动起来 不要停下来
Just -- Just move your feet. Just -- Just keep moving.
动起来
Move.
我懂的不是很多
You know, I don't know much.
但是生活中
But life at its fullest --
情感最强烈的时候 不论好还是坏
intense emotions, both good and bad --
我认为逃避并不是最好的办法
I don't think we survive best by running away from them.
你怎么变得这么聪明
How'd you get to be so smart?
不幸的是 这也是不得已
Unfortunately, the hard way.
显然 生活的教训不会停
And, clearly, the education continues.
迪尼丝
Denise.
我知道你非常爱他...
I know how much you adored him...
你把他照顾得那么好
and how much you took care of him.
我们互相照顾
We took care of each other.
如果他在屋里藏了东西
If he was hiding something in the house,
你不觉得我会早就发现了吗
don't you think I would have found it?
我们必须要确定一下
Well, we got to be sure.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
钻井分部
美国自蒙大拿州海伦那
有发现吗
Any progress?
他还活着 算是个奇迹
Well, he's still with us, which is kind of a miracle.
看来上帝眷顾他
God's looking out for him, I guess.
上帝事务繁忙
With all that's on God's plate,
我认为瑞克不会受到特殊待遇
I wouldn't peg Rick for special treatment.
他喜欢什么样的音乐
What kind of music does he like?
-你说什么 -经证实
- Beg your pardon? - Well, with brain injuries,
音乐对脑损伤有好处
music has been shown to have benefits.
我们不清楚这背后的科学原理
We don't exactly know the science behind it,
但已经有结果证实有效
but it has gotten results, so...
他喜欢弗兰克·辛纳特拉
He likes Frank Sinatra.
美国歌♥手及演员
好 有特别喜欢哪首歌♥吗
Great. Any particular song?
《远大希望》
"High Hopes."
我丈夫有点傻
My husband's a bit of a dork.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表