剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah. Uh, Mark Lindor.
孩子真可爱
Cute kid.
有什么可以效劳的 马克 我猜猜 老婆
What can I do for you, Mark? Let me guess. Wife?
老婆 我给你这种印象吗
Wife? I give off that vibe?
抱歉 无意这么武断 但...
Sorry. Didn't mean to jump to conclusions, but, you know...
我是美国法警
I'm a U.S. Marshal.
我是为罗纳德·佩格曼的案子来的
I'm here about the Ronald Pergman case.
我们出去走走吧
You mind if we go for a walk?
我们... 我们可以在这谈
We -- We can talk here.
我也说不好 我个人发现走路对流畅性更好
I don't know. Personally, I find walking better for the flow.
谈话的流畅性
For the flow?
信息的流畅性
Flow of information.
我给联调局打了好几个月电♥话♥ 想要知道
I've been calling the feds for months trying to get a sense
谁在负责佩格曼的案子
of who's running point on the Pergman case,
没人回我的电♥话♥
and no one returned my calls.
我开始感觉没人管这事了
I'm beginning to think nobody cares.
案子是悬了很久了
Well, the case is pretty cold.
蒙大拿不是理想的...
And Montana's not exactly the best --
来了
Yeah, here we go.
我感觉气氛有点不太对啊
I'm picking up a little weird energy here.
如果你想 我们可以重新开始
You want, we can start again.
你刚在说 谁都不想接这个案子
You were saying how nobody wanted the case.
不 我想接 我申请了调动来弄这个案子呢
No, I do. I put in for a transfer just to work it.
你有什么新的情况吗
Do you have any new information?
在我们所截获的一个加拿大
Legarski's name came up in some documents that we intercepted
性贩运集团的文件里发现了勒加斯基的名字
from a Canadian sex-trafficking syndicate.
但没提到罗纳德·佩格曼
But no mention of Ronald Pergman.
勒加斯基很聪明
Legarski was smart.
不用问
Sure was.
这对我们抓住罗纳德有什么帮助
How is this gonna help us get Ronald?
"我们"
"Us"?
对 我们 是你找我的
Yeah, us. You came to me.
我的搭档和我能在这案子上帮你
My partner and I are assets to this case.
珍妮·霍伊特 她丈夫被杀...
Jenny Hoyt. Her husband was killed --
我知道 我从头到尾看了档案
I know, I know. I read the file, front to back.
这案子牵扯你们的私人恩怨 我理解
It's personal for both of you. I get it.
你有什么计划吗
Do you have a plan?
他会露出马脚的 他们都是这样
He'll slip up. They always do.
罗纳德露出马脚就意味着要有别人受害了
Ronald slipping up means someone else gets hurt.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
听着
Okay. Look.
我扑在这案子上三个月
I've been living with this case for three months,
我是有什么都摆到桌面上的那种人
and I'm a cards-up kinda gal,
如果你想要"流畅性"更好
so if you want this to "Flow" better,
有话直说吧
just get to your point.
-我查了你的情况 -我相信你肯定查过
- I checked you out. - I'm sure you did.
我在想我们就省去那些弯弯绕 一起破案吧
I'm figuring we can skip the dance, work the case.
省去弯弯绕的意思是
By skip the dance, you mean
我帮你 然后你扭头就走 抓住罗纳德
I help you and then you run off and get Ronald?
或者呢 我可以告诉你我们有个
Or, uh, I can tell you that we have an informant
加拿大安全情报局的线人
working with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service.
这到底是什么意思
Which means what, exactly?
都摆到桌面上啊
Cards up.
犯罪集团可能会想要联♥系♥罗纳德
The Syndicate might try to contact Ronald.
如果他们联♥系♥了 我们就会知道
If they do, we'll know.
这车不错啊
That's a nice truck.
走走结束了
Walk's over.
听起来你这一大套什么用都没有
It sounds like you got a whole lotta nothing.
怎么着
Yeah?
我们... 我们是不是误会了
Did -- Did we get off on the wrong foot?
我经常会那样
I-I have a tendency to do that.
我也是 上一个这样的人是勒加斯基州警
Me too. State Trooper Legarski was the last one.
那他下场不错
Oh. That ended well.
拿着
Here.
我们能抓住他的 联手
We can get him. Together.
你愿意的时候给我发短♥信♥
Just text me when you're ready.
当心你鹿
Watch out for the elks.
是"麋鹿"
It's "Elk."
对
Right.
艾伦上个月买♥♥了些奇怪的东西
Alan's made some interesting purchases over the last month.
三瓶黑色达卡香水
Uh, three bottles of Drakkar Noir,
空手道课 好事多量贩店浴盆 维他密斯破壁机
karate lessons, hot tub from Costco, a Vitamix.
我约会过一个搞拍卖♥♥的
I dated an auctioneer
他曾满身黑色达卡香水
who used to just bathe himself in Drakkar Noir.
勾起了美妙的回忆
Brings back really good memories.
别跟别人说 但我更喜欢独木舟香水
Well, don't tell anyone, but I'm more of a Canoe gal, myself.
如此挥之不去 特别来电
It's so tacky, it's hot.
才不呢
No.
我们接着干活吧
Okay, let's get back to work.
珍妮和卡丝就快回来了
Jenny and Cassie will be back in a while.
不停刷新记录
Just keep refreshing the feed.
他总会用他的信♥用♥卡♥的 对吧
He'll eventually have to use his card, right?
是啊
Yeah.
德威尔和霍伊特私♥人♥侦♥探♥事务所 我是洁芮
Dewell and Hoyt. This is Jerrie.
未知来电
又是那个不显示来电的号♥码
Same blocked number?
是他
It's him.
是罗纳德
It's Ronald.
每个好孩子都做得很好 亚瑟
Every good boy does fine. Arthur.
每个好孩子都做得很好
Every good boy does fine.
基本上很好 总是很好
Most of the time. All of the time.
艾伦的财务往来有什么特别之处吗
Did anything stick out in Alan's financials?
他最近存过几笔钱
He's made several deposits recently.
零零星星的
Sporadic.
社交账号♥呢
What about socials?
没什么 他的手♥机♥还是直接转到语♥音♥信箱
Nothing. And his cell still goes straight to voicemail.
但说到电♥话♥...
But speaking of phone calls...
-什么 -什么电♥话♥
- What? - What is it?
又是奇怪的电♥话♥
More weird calls.
每次我一接起来
Every time I pick up,
电♥话♥那头只有呼吸声
there's breathing on the other end,
然后就挂了
and then the line goes dead.
我觉得是罗纳德
I think it's Ronald.
-什么 -我说不上来 但就是他
- What? - I can't explain it, but it's him.
如果能让他开口说话 你能认出他的声音吗
If you could get him talking, could you ID his voice?
肯定能
Positive.
案子进展如何
How's the case going?
正在办 我时间不多了
It's going. I-I don't have a lot of time.
仔细一想 没人时间多
Nobody really does, when you think about it.
我们都来去匆匆
We come, we go.
好吧
Okay.
我来是想说 办公室接到了
I-I just came to talk about some phone calls
-一些电♥话♥ -请坐
- we've been getting at the office. - Please, have a seat.
电♥话♥挂了 洁芮 和我们一起工作的女生
Some hang-ups. Jerrie, the woman who's working with us --
知道 罗纳德的受害者之一
Oh, yeah. One of Ronald's victims.
-没错 -我有看过报道
- Yeah. - You know, I do read the reports.
关键是 如果是罗纳德
Point being, if it is Ronald,
洁芮可能可以认出他的声音
Jerrie might be able to recognize his voice.
这不算没用
That's not nothing.
但也算不上有用
But it's not something.
现在只是些奇怪的电♥话♥
Right now it's just some odd phone calls.
-即使是他打的 -我们可以追踪那电♥话♥
- Look, and even if it was him -- - We could trace it.
也许吧 但是罗纳德很狡猾
Maybe, but Ronald's smart.
跟我说实话
So -- So, level with me here.
你这边到底在做什么
W-What exactly are you doing on your end?
我已经派人从这里到
Well, I've got guys sweeping weigh stations
科罗拉多的称重站 检查运输账目
from here to Colorado, checking transport ledgers.
他会重操旧业的
He'll go back to his old ways.
就像我说的 这只是时间问题
It's like I said. It's just a matter of time.
如果他不干了呢
What if he doesn't?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表