剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Okay.
那这个
Now this?
"我会永远和你在一起"
"I'll always be with you."
我有一个送货的女...
There's this woman I deliver to --
-年纪多大 -很大
- Mm-hmm. How old? - Old.
头发什么颜色
What color hair?
红色
Red.
全都是谎言
All of that was a lie!
你说得没错 我很抱歉
Yes, you're right. I'm sorry.
事实是 这是我找到的
The truth is, is I found it.
我觉得这是很悲伤的故事
And I thought it was sort of sad,
就像那种应该交给某个人
like a lost note that belonged to somebody
或者对某个人有意义的东西
or meant something to somebody.
我相信我找到一些东西肯定是有原因的
I believe things find you for a reason,
就像我找到了你
just like I found you.
如果我们每天只是放任这些事溜走
And if we walk around all day letting things blow past us --
错过一个又一个的机会
letting opportunities pass us by,
那我们和小狗有什么区别
why, we're no better than dogs,
于是我就收了起来
so I picked it up.
我越想越觉得
The more I thought of it, the more I thought
我是注定找到这张字条的
maybe I was meant to find that note.
这也许是在说我们
It could be about us?
是的 没错
Yes, exactly.
一切都是有原因的
Everything has a reason.
我姐姐经常这么说
My sister always says that.
她是一个睿智的女人
She's a wise woman.
我觉得这张纸条找上我
I think this note found me...
就像我找到了你一样
just like I found you.
我的心很脆弱 亚瑟
I have a fragile heart, Arthur.
一直都很脆弱
I always have.
但我觉得我爱上你了
But I think that I'm falling in love with you.
我要和你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
不 现在不行 我现在头很痛
No, not right now. I've got a terrible headache,
我还有很多活要做
and I've got a lot of work to do.
你能不能停一下
Can you just stop, please?
来吧
Come on.
能再给我一片吗
C-Can I have another one, please?
好吧 你想聊什么
Okay. What do you want to talk about?
你为什么让他这么和你说话
Why do you let him speak to you like that?
我...我和你说过了
I -- I've told you,
他没有别的有意思
he doesn't mean anything by it.
他有
Yes, he does.
他要把农场给约翰·韦恩
And him giving the ranch to John Wayne,
这绝对会是一场灾难
that's gonna be a disaster.
不 夏安 人生就是这样
No, Cheyenne, that's life.
会发生意外的事
Stuff happens, okay?
你只能接受
And you accept it.
不 会发生只是因为你的放任
No, it happens 'cause you let it.
你凭什么这么和我说话
What gives you the right to talk to me like that?
你想知道你为什么什么都得不到吗
You want to know why you got nothing?
因为你开口
Because you asked.
约翰·韦恩和兰德呢
John Wayne and Rand?
他们这辈子没有开口要求过任何事
They never asked for a damn thing their whole lives.
他们只需要索取 因为他们可以
They just take. Because they can,
因为他们生来就有权利
because it's their God-given right
想干什么就干什么
to do whatever the hell they want.
你觉得等爸爸死后会变成什么样
And what do you think's gonna happen when Daddy passes?
我不想去想
I don't want to think about that.
我不想去想
I don't want to think about that.
一切还会和原来一样
It's gonna be the same as it ever was.
你必须离开这里
You need to leave here.
我为什么要离开
Why would I do that?
因为这里没有什么值得你留下的了
Because there's nothing for you here.
如果你觉得我会像一个花瓶一样袖手旁观
Look, if you think I'm gonna sit by like some cut flower,
那你就错了
you're wrong.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
我知道这里发生了什么
I know what's been going on around here.
我看到过车子从后场进进出出
I've seen the trucks coming and going in the back pasture.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
-你不能再说这些事了 -我知道
- You better stop talking about that. - Oh, I know --
-为什么 我要明白自己的地位吗 -我不想你...
- Why? Because I need to know my place?! - I don't want you --
是的
Yes!
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我受够了 你也是
I am done with that, and so are you!
你也受够这个了
And you're done with these!
不
No!
不 你敢扔试试
No! Don't you dare!
不许...不许...
Don't you -- Don't you --
-给我 给我 -你怎么敢这么做
- Give me those! Give me it! - How dare you!
住手 住手 住手
Stop it, stop it, stop it!
住手
Stop it!
这就对了 就是这股劲
There ya go! Yeah! That's the spirit!
我们会带你挺过去的 布雷克
We're gonna get you through this, Blakey.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
没错 你只会不停地逃避你的问题
That's right. You just keep running away from your problems.
我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
你找那些调查员来
You invited those investigators up here
打听我们的事
to snoop in our business.
如果她们把鼻子
Just know, if they poke their nose
伸到了不该伸的地方 我们会反击地
where it's not supposed to be, we're gonna poke back.
你要是敢接近珍妮
You go anywhere near Jenny,
我就让所有人都知道这里地勾当
and I'mma let everybody know what's really going on up here.
你在威胁我吗 你要揍我吗
What, are you threatening me? You gonna punch me?
懦夫
Punk.
你想揍你♥爸♥爸吗
You wanna hit your daddy?
来啊 动手啊 揍我啊
Come on. Haul off! Hit me!
来啊 你根本没胆量揍我
Come on! You have not got the balls to hit me!
你觉得你比我厉害吗
You think you're better than me?!
你比你脚下的马粪好不到哪里去 懦夫
You're no better than the manure you're walking on, punk!
跟着他
Go follow him.
确保他冷静下来
Make sure he cools off.
兰德
Rand?
你能全力以赴吗
Are you flying straight?
我会像只老鹰
Like an American eagle.
好孩子
Good boy.
他只是想照顾你
You know, he's just lookin' out for you.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
要不要上车兜兜风 冷静一下
You wanna take a ride, cool off?
不
No.
我要去做一些我早就该做的事
Go do something I shoulda done a long time ago.
等等 停下
Wait. Stop here.
这里应该是罗西住的地方
This should be where Rosie's place is.
林德确定她住在这里吗
Lindor's sure this is her location?
嗯 她用手♥机♥发来的定位
Yeah, got a ping from her cell signal.
迪尼丝说这条路上只有一个小木屋
Denise says there's only one cabin down this road.
在这里
There it is.
把你们的手放在我能看得到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them!
现在慢慢转过来
Now turn around slowly.
罗西
Rosie.
是我
That's right.
能告诉我你们在干什么吗
Mind telling me what you're doing here?
这镇上很多人
There's a lot of people in this town
不喜欢我们问东问西
who don't like us asking questions.
可不是
I bet.
卫吉治安官
Sheriff Wagy?
还有他的副警长
And his Deputy.
兰德和约翰·韦恩
Rand and John Wayne.
我听说他们在找我
Yeah, I heard they were looking for me.
为什么
What for?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不想知道
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表