剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
你再继续啃那钉子
Maybe you should get that nail out of your mouth
狼牙都要长出来了
before you get mountain teeth.
以后没有姑娘想跟你亲嘴
No girl's gonna want to kiss you.
恶心
Gross!
-看着我 -看什么看
- Look at me. - What?
如果你不把我当傻瓜耍 事情会好办得多
This will go a lot better if you didn't play me for the fool.
你惹的事 我是在替你擦屁♥股♥ 小约
I'm just playing the cards you're dealing, J-Dub.
你跟她说了什么
What'd you say to her?
什么都没说
Nothing.
不过我以后可能会说
But maybe I will.
那就看你这蠢蛋要怎么做了
Depends on what your dumb ass is gonna do.
你为什么不能闭上你的大嘴巴
Why don't you just shut your mouth?
不然呢
Or what?
怎么 你想杀了我吗
What? Are you gonna kill me?
动手啊
Do it!
我看那牛仔裤
I think those jeans
挤得你的脑子都进水了
are squeezing your nuts up into your brain.
记得上次发生的事吗
Remember what happened last time?
我会再干一回的 大男孩
I'll do it again, big boy.
回见
See ya.
我们得去找珍妮·霍伊特
We've got to see Jenny Hoyt.
迪尼丝给玛丽打了一个早上电♥话♥
Denise has been calling Mary all morning.
都没接
No answer.
现在她的手♥机♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
And now her phone's going straight to voicemail.
要不我们去吃点东西再回来
Do you think we should grab a bite, come back?
她对维多利亚时代的娃娃情有独钟
Well, she's got a thing for Victorian dolls.
你看地板
Take a look on the floor.
我想我们有合理理由了
I think we just found probable cause.
有理由干什么
For what?
踹门进去
For kicking the damn door in.
莱恩德克女士
Ms. Leyendecker?!
厨房♥没人
Kitchen's clear.
卡丝
Cassie.
-怎么了 -这儿有个地下室
- What? - There's a basement.
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
那个怪怪的
That's weird.
我想她是打算把这些转手卖♥♥掉
I guess she thinks she's gonna resell these.
林德
Lindor.
帮我一下
Give me a hand.
数三下 一二三
On three. One, two, three!
你觉得是罗纳德干的吗
Do you think Ronald did this?
不是 这家伙死了有一阵子了
No. That guy's been dead a while.
我去通知他们
I'll call it in.
来了
Yeah.
安吉拉 进来
Angela, come in.
抱歉 这太奇怪了
Sorry. This is so weird.
-没事的 -我以前从没
- It's okay. - I just -- I-I've never done
干过这种事 我就是很害怕
anything like this before, and I just -- I'm scared.
只要治安官不知道你来这里
As long as the sheriff doesn't know you're here,
我们应该都安全
we should be good.
今晚他打牌去了
It's his poker night, and...
我过来也很小心
you know, I was careful coming up here.
我得躲开前台的厄尔
But I had to avoid Earl at the front desk.
-他也是跟他们一伙的 -克莱恩萨瑟家吗
- He works for them, too. - The Kleinsassers?
我不太确定 但是他很爱说
I don't know for sure, but he's a talker.
你想告诉我什么
What is it you want to tell me?
这是什么
What's this?
证据 能证明治安官知道
Proof the sheriff knew
罗西的遭遇不是意外
what happened to Rosie was no accident
事情也不是布雷克干的
and that Blake didn't do it.
证明他掩盖事实的证据
Proof he covered it up.
病人毒性检测报告
谢谢你给我这个
Thank you for this.
布雷克是自杀吗
Did Blake kill himself?
我认为不是
I don't think so.
卫吉给验尸官打了电♥话♥
Wagy called the coroner and...
让他这么写的
had him write it up that way.
我们找到了吉尔和罗西
We found Gil and Rosie.
不 吉尔不会帮你的 他不行
No, Gil's not gonna help you. He can't.
他知道什么
What does he know?
所有
All kinds of stuff
克莱恩萨瑟家不想让人知道的秘密
that the Kleinsassers want to keep secret.
安吉拉 你为什么不告诉我发生了什么
Angela, why don't you tell me what's going on?
为什么每个人都这么害怕这家人
Why is everyone so afraid of this family?
我需要先喝点东西
I need something to drink first.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
我自己带了
Oh, I-I brought my own.
那再好不过了
Even better.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
干
Cheers.
好的
Okay.
你说吧
You can tell me.
你保证你能保护我
You promise you can protect me?
我会尽我所能
I will do everything I can.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表