剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- He is believed to be traveling alone... - I am not depraved!
驾车出行的 车的外观和型号♥尚不确定
...in a vehicle of an unknown make and model.
如果你有任何消息 请拨♥打♥...
If you do have any information, please call --
我们要保持家里干净整洁 罗纳德
We keep a clean house, Ronald.
我们不喜欢脏兮兮的环境
We don't like filth.
不喜欢 我们要保持家里干净整洁
No, we keep a clean house.
脏
Filth!
我没有道德败坏
I am not depraved.
我把家里打扫得干净整洁 对吧 罗纳德
I keep a clean house, right, Ronald?
你38岁了 还在开卡车 对吧 罗纳德
You're 38 years old and you drive a truck, right, Ronald?
我所有朋友的孩子都事业有成
All my friends' sons are successful,
而你却在开卡车
and you drive a truck!
警方的线报称已经取得了进展
Police sources report that progress is being made.
其中一名人♥质♥描述了他的卡车
One of the captives has been able to describe his truck,
对其内外部都进行了大量详实的细节描述
both inside and out, with considerable detail,
原来长途的卡车司机们
which is significant in that long-haul truckers
经常会把车厢内部隔开
often individualize their interiors,
好扩大自己的生活空间
which can double as their living spaces.
与此同时 海伦那居民间的紧张气氛
Meanwhile, tensions amongst Helena residents
持续蔓延 鉴于警方和联调局...
continue to rise as both police and FBI...
回来
Come back.
告诉你老板 我们以后不订了
You tell your boss that we don't take this anymore.
我现在用平板看报了
I get it on the iPad now.
-抱歉 女士 -没关系
- Sorry, ma'am. - It's okay.
有点像这个 但没有水箱
I-It kind of looks like this one but without the tank.
非常干净
Super clean.
威利斯之家的士舞会那边确实有监控
Okay, Willis Taxi Dance Hall does have security cams...
是设定好自动抹除的
...and they self-erase.
我们还是该去看看
We should check it out just the same.
我听说他老婆在找律师了 拒绝谈话
I just heard that the wife's lawyering up, refusing to talk.
反正不跟我们谈
To us, anyway.
我觉得她可能还是会跟卡丝开口
Think she might still talk to Cassie.
-她在吗 -不在
- Is she here? - No.
实验室有什么消息吗
Anything back from the lab?
指纹什么的
Fingerprints?
是有一些指纹
Yeah, there were some prints.
但数据库里没有匹配的
Nothing matching with the databanks.
我们会在你待的地方增加巡逻车
We're gonna increase the drive-bys where you're staying.
不能直接派人驻守吗
Can't you just position somebody there?
我也想
I wish we could.
应该没事
I should be okay.
我朋友的丈夫有条大狗 还有把大枪
My friend's husband has a big dog and a big gun.
应该是AK-47
Think it's an AK-47.
好吧 这话我可没听到
Okay, I didn't hear that.
这是医患保密协议
It's doctor-patient privilege.
这是证据 你在隐瞒证据
It's evidence, - which you're withholding.
我要是谈论他的身体状况
His lawyer will put me out of business
他的律师会让我失业的
if I discuss his medical condition.
你是什么行业的来着
And exactly what business are you in?
什么
Pardon me?
"不伤害" 这不是你们的宗旨吗
"Do no harm," Isn't that your big oath?
被谷歌♥借走了
Yeah, Google borrowed it.
听我说 你能做一件好事
Okay, wait, you -- you get one legacy.
你想这么说吗
I-Is this yours?
我可能帮一个杀人凶手逍遥法外了
"I may have helped a killer get off,
但是拜托 我遵照了医患保密协议
but, hey, I honored doctor-patient privilege."
听着 就算我想帮你
Look, even if I wanted to help you,
我也没法告诉你他的大脑到底是什么情况
I couldn't tell you what's going on in his brain.
-怎么会... -因为我不知道
- How could you -- - Because I don't know.
他可能失忆了 也可能是视觉失认症或失语症
He could have amnesia or visual agnosia or aphasia --
他可能是装的
He could be faking.
大伙还好吗
How we all doing here?
聊得还挺开心 是吗
Having a nice chat, are we?
聊什么
What about?
他刚在勾搭我 男人都这德行
He was just hitting on me. Men do.
我敢说你们两个人有个共同点
You two have something in common, too, I bet.
你们都对我委托人的脑袋干了好事
You each did your best work on my client's head.
你真变♥态♥
You're sick.
这话跟别人说去吧
Tell somebody who cares.
那间房♥里躺着一个魔鬼
There's a monster in that room
医疗和法律资源都已备好
with both the medical and legal establishment at the ready
保他健康 可能还能保他自♥由♥
to make him healthy and possibly free.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you -- Are you kidding me?
你有你的职责 我也有我的
You got a job to do. So do I.
这样看来我们也有共同点了
I guess that gives us something in common.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
这个表情 我太熟悉了
There's the look. I get it a lot.
佩格曼
佩格曼
你认识这个人吗
You recognize this person?
不认识
No.
毫无印象吗
No recollection at all?
没有
No.
你用弓箭射伤了这个女孩吗
Did you shoot this girl with a bow and arrow?
什么
What?
当然没有
Of course not.
请回答是或不是
Yes or no answers, please.
-我射中过一次公麋鹿 -是或不是
- I shot a bull elk once. - Yes or no, please.
你还记得自己
You have any recollection
曾经射伤过这个人吗
of shooting this person with an arrow?
没有
No.
你认识这个人吗
You recognize this person?
不认识
No.
从没见到过她吗
Never seen her before?
应该没有
I don't think.
我用弓箭射了她吗
Did I...shoot her with a bow and arrow?
你确定他通过了吗
You know for a fact he passed?
我确定他的律师要求做一次正式测谎检查
I know for a fact his lawyer's asking for a formal polygraph,
能列入证据的那种
one that can be admitted into evidence.
如果她有这种要求
Now, if she's asking for that,
那他肯定是高分通过了私下的测谎检查
he must've passed the private one with flying colors.
他是装的 测谎仪又做不到万无一失
He's faking. Lie detectors aren't foolproof.
警♥察♥很喜欢用测谎仪 他们相信这个办法
Cops love polygraphs. They trust them.
除非确定能通过 不然勒加斯基不会碰测谎仪
Legarski would never go near one unless he was sure he'd pass.
他是失忆了
So he doesn't remember.
但并不代表他没做过
Doesn't mean he didn't do it.
是的 但如果他失忆了
True, but if he doesn't remember,
他就无法帮到自己的辩护
he can't contribute to his defense,
这会使他失去上庭受审的能力
which makes him incompetent to stand trial.
他最后就只会被关进精神病院
Which means he'll just end up at a psych facility.
没错
He would.
那如果他的病情持续好转呢
And what if he continues to improve?
如果他被认定变了一个人 像菲尼斯·盖奇那样
What if he's deemed to be a changed man -- Phineas Gage --
世界上最著名的脑损伤患者之一
不再对社会构成威胁呢
no longer a threat to society?
他们就只能释放他
They'll have to release him.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
你又说不准
You don't know that.
我们就走一步看一步吧
Let's just see how it plays out.
我们不能走一步看一步
We're not gonna just see how this plays out.
塔布都撒手不管了
I mean, Tubb's just given up.
他经历了太多
He's seen too much.
在那个职位待太久 会心力交瘁的
You stay in that job for too long, you just burn out.
塔布不是坏人
Tubb's not a bad guy.
我知道 他就是绷得太紧了
I-I know. He's just hung on too long.
我要去勒加斯基的病房♥
I'm going in there -- Legarski's room.
他演技没那么好 我开枪击中了他
He can't be that good. I shot him.
我出现在他面前 他会有反应的
If I put my face in front of his, he'll react.
卡丝 你要怎么进去
Cassie, how are you gonna go in there?
新闻上到处都是你
Your face has been all over the news.
还是我去吧
Maybe I should do it.
你不一定能刺♥激♥到他
You wouldn't necessarily trigger him.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表