Mr. Hodges wants to know
霍奇斯先生想知道
If you've given any thought to his offer.
你有没有考虑过他的提议
Why this loyalty to a government that screwed you over?
为什么你还要对一个背弃你的政♥府♥效忠呢
I don't get it.
我搞不懂
Just tell us
只要你告诉我们
What the FBI knows and you can walk.
调查局了解的情况 你就可以走了
For the record,
告诉你吧
I bet Mr. Hodges a pair of redskins tickets
我跟霍奇斯先生打赌你不会开口
You wouldn't talk.
赌注就是华盛顿红皮队的两张球票
Looks like i'm going to be sitting
看来离赛场仅50码距离的
On the 50 yard line.
好座位非我莫属了
Hey,what the hell's going on?
到底发生什么事了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助
We need to stop this. it's gone too far.
我们得阻止这一切 事情进行得太过了
Look,i'm not going anywhere
除非你告诉我你为什么这么干
Until you tell me why you're doing this.
否则我哪都不去
I'm not spending the rest of my life
我不想因为乔纳斯·霍奇斯的疯狂行为
In prison because Jonas Hodges has lost his mind.
而在监狱里过下半辈子
You know where the weapons are?
你知道武器在哪里吗
Yes.
是的
Then you better tell me right now.
你最好现在就告诉我
I want immunity.
我想要豁免权
Look,i can't promise you anything.
听着 我无法给你承诺什么
We can call the FBI and negotiate a deal,
但我们可以给调查局打电♥话♥做笔交易
Immunity in exchange for your help
他们给你豁免权
In recovering the weapons,that's the best i can do.
你就帮他们找到武器 我只能做这么多
I can set up a secure landline in my office.
我可以在我办公室里建立安全线路
Good,let's go.
好 走吧
We're pulling up to FBI.
我们现在回联邦调查局
We have to put you in an isolation suit
我们得让你先待在这个隔离箱里
To transfer you to the quarantine area.
然后才能把你送到隔离区里
I understand.
我知道
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
No different.
没什么不同
We have the results of Mr. Bauer's blood work.
鲍尔先生的血液检查结果出来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Open it.
开门
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Larry wanted me to tell you,
拉里让我告诉你
That CDC arrived with Jack Bauer.
疾病控制中心的人带杰克·鲍尔来了
I'll meet them down in quarantine.
我会在楼下隔离区见他们
he's not in quarantine.
他不在隔离区
I don't understand.
我不明白
That's all i know.
我知道的就这么多
They just cleared security. he's on his way up.
他们刚通过安检 他正上楼
Jack,are you okay?
杰克 你好吗
My blood work came back positive.
我的血液检查结果是阳性
I'm infected.
我被感染了
Mr. Bauer,there's a room for you to change in.
鲍尔先生 你可以在那间屋里换衣服
Thank you.
谢谢
It's fine.
没事
But he's not in quarantine.
他并没待在隔离区里
We've learned the disease isn't contagious.
我们了解到这种病并不传染
It was engineered that way to prevent blowback
病毒被这么设计的原因是防止
On the people deploying it.
传播病毒的人受到感染
Okay. But there has to be something that you can do to help him.
但你们一定可以想到办法来救他
There's no cure.
无药可医
But he's patient zero.
但他是第一个感染者
Whatever we learn from the pathogen
我们需要做进一步的实验
Will come from the tests we still need to run.
来了解病原体的信息
Excuse me.
失陪一下
This is Macer.
我是梅瑟尔
He's stable for the moment.
他现在情况稳定
Yeah.
请进
Jack,um...
杰克
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么才好
Then tell me that agent Moss followed up on Starkwood.
那就告诉我莫斯在斯塔克伍德上的进展吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Larry debriefed the White House
拉里向白宫汇报了情况
And we're waiting on the president to decide on a course of action.
我们正等总统决定行动方针
Good.
很好
Any word on Tony?
有托尼的消息没
Sorry,we don't know anything yet.
抱歉 目前还没任何消息
I need to debrief you
我要询问你有关
On the canisters that you saw.
你所看见的毒气罐的情况
You okay with that?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I read the statement from the port authority cop.
我看到了港务局警♥察♥的口供
He said that you risked the mission
他说你为了救他
To save his life.
差点让整个行动功亏一篑
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh,it's the lab.
是实验室打来的
It's probably Hodges.
也许是霍奇斯
We should talk to him.
我们得接电♥话♥
Put it on speaker.
打开免提
Seaton.
我是西顿
Where the hell have you been?
你究竟到哪里去了
I've been trying to reach you.
我一直在找你
I was,uh,checking on Almeida.
我在看阿尔梅达这里的情况
Did stokes get him to talk?
斯多克斯让他开口了吗
He's still working on that,sir.
他还在进行 先生
I told him to put Almeida down
我告诉他 如果阿尔梅达不开口
If he didn't start talking.
就把他干掉
I think we should give him a few more minutes,sir.
我觉得应该多给他些时间 先生
We're busting our asses to get these weapons ready
我们正忙着在政♥府♥行动之前
Before the government makes their move,
部署好这些武器
I want all hands on deck.
大家都要时刻准备
We'll be there soon,sir.
我马上就来 先生
See that you are,Greg.
那就快点来吧 格雷格
Call FBI.
打电♥话♥给调查局
I need to set up the secure landline.
我要设一个保密线路
Make sure nobody's listening.
确保没人可以窃听
All right,well,do it.
好的 快点干吧
I never thought Jonas would take it this far.
从没想到乔纳斯会走到这个地步
I mean,the man's a patriot.
他是一个爱国者
He founded Starkwood to protect this country.
他成立斯塔克伍德是为了保护这个国家
Yeah,well,why is he attacking it?
那他怎么还会发动这场袭击呢
It's complicated.
原因很复杂的
I don't understand it myself.
我也不了解
I should've done more to stop this.
我应该尽自己的全力阻止这次袭击的
I should've called FBI months ago.
我本应几个月前就报告调查局的
Well,you're doing the right thing now.
你现在这么做是对的
I've pulled together everything we have on Starkwood.
我把所有关于斯塔克伍德的信息全调出来了
Structural specs,aerial maps,
建筑结构明细 航摄图
Topography,company roster,
还有公♥司♥的地形和人员名册
The whole works. all right.
全部资料 好的
Upload it onto the inter-agency servers.
上传到部门间互联服务器上
Let's get everybody on the same page.
让大家都看到调查进度
That's good work,janis.
干得好 詹尼斯
Renee
蕾妮
I heard about Jack.
杰克的情况我听说了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm still debriefing him but I brought a full
我还在听杰克的报告
Description of the canisters.
拿到了毒气罐的具体细节描述
All right.
好的
All right,get this out to the field agents.
好的 传给外勤探员们
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表