I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me.
我都说不出 有多开心
Me,too.
我也是
Sweetheart,i know that you're tired.
亲爱的 我知道你累了
You should get some rest.
好好休息吧
Olivia and i will come to the hospital
只要一有时间
Just as soon as we can.
奥利维亚和我会去医院看你的
When you can.
好啊
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去 在这等你们
Give Olivia my love.
告诉奥利维亚我爱她
Love you.
我爱你
We love you,too.
我们也爱你
The doctors expect him to make a full recovery.
医生说他可以完全康复的
Henry's a lot tougher than anyone thought.
亨利比我们想象的 要坚强得多
Oh,maybe,maybe,maybe,just maybe,
希望如此 希望如此
This day will end on a positive note.
希望结局会皆大欢喜
What is it,ethan? what's wrong?
怎么了 伊桑 出什么事了
I'm sorry to have to tell you this,madam president,
很遗憾地告知您 总统阁下
But senator mayer is dead.
迈尔参议员死了
What happened?
怎么回事
All evidence points to the fact that he was murdered
所有证据都表明
By jack bauer.
他是被杰克·鲍尔谋杀的
Bauer?
鲍尔
It's hard to believe,i know.
我知道这让人难以置信
It-it doesn't make any sense.
说不通啊
After everything He has done today,
今天他为我们立下汗马功劳
Why on earth would he do this?
怎么还会杀迈尔参议员呢
We'll know more when we find him.
找到他 就会真♥相♥大白了
My god.
天哪
Madam president,
总统阁下
In light of what's happened,
鉴于所发生的一切
And for the sake of your administration,
为了维护您本届政♥府♥的利益
I'm afraid i have no choice but to resign as your chief of staff.
恐怕我只能辞去联席参谋长一职了
Ethan!
伊桑
Madam president,please,you need to hear this.
总统阁下 您听我说
Inevitably,it'll come to light that i sanctioned
是我下令解禁鲍尔
Bauer's release from custody.
不可避免 此事终究会被曝光的
Unless i step down immediately,
除非我立即辞职
The damage to your office,and you personally,
否则这对您的政♥府♥和您个人
Will be extensive.
都将会造成巨大的伤害
Ethan,Olivia has already killed this story once today.
伊桑 奥利维亚今天已封锁了这个消息
We can control the damage.
我们可以控制事态蔓延
No.
不
No,not even Olivia can control it now.
现在就算是奥利维亚也无能为力
Not after the senator's murder.
参议员被谋杀之后就不可能了
The truth is,madam president,
总统阁下 事实上
I didn't do enough to protect you.
我没能竭尽所能地保护您
The truth is,i failed you.
事实是 我辜负了您
And i should shoulder the blame for what's happened.
我应该为这些后果负责
Ethan,really,you're...
伊桑 说真的 你
You're taking this too far.
你想的太多了
Am i?
是吗
I'm not so sure.
我不确定
As your daughter has made abundantly clear,
因为您女儿曾经非常明确地表明
I have a lot to answer for.
我对此事负有不可推卸的责任
You have done nothing but be an invaluable advisor to me
对我而言 你只是一名优秀的顾问
And an even better friend.
更是我的好友
I appreciate you saying that,Madam president,
总统阁下 很感激您能这么说
but Olivia's right.
但是奥利维亚是对的
The political knives will be out.
早晚会有人借此兴风作浪
Every decision i've made will be scrutinized.
我所做出的每个决定将会被审查
There will be calls for a special prosecutor.
将由独♥立♥检察官介入此事
You're a great woman,Allison.
您是位伟大的女性 艾莉森
You have great work yet to do.
还有未竟的伟业要您去完成
I'm a liability to you now.
我现在是您的累赘
Don't let me compromise your next three years in office.
别让我成为您今后三年政♥治♥生涯的绊脚石
Don't let me sink your agenda.
别让我拖累您的工作
Our agenda,ethan.
是我们的工作 伊桑
Yes.
对啊
Our agenda.
我们的工作
Trust me,madam president,
相信我 总统阁下
It's the right thing to do.
这么做没错
Accept my resignation.
请接受我的辞职
I'll have a letter on your desk in the morning.
明早我会递交辞呈
They're gonna be here any minute.
他们随时会到
We need to narrow down the search.
我们得缩小搜索范围
If they offloaded it today, It should still be on the storage dock.
如果他们今天卸货 货应该还在码头
That's still a needle in a haystack,jack.
杰克 那照样是大海捞针
There must be over a thousand containers in there.
那边有上千个集装箱
We need to access the yard's manifest.
我们得拿到那里的载货单
What's the security?
那边安保措施怎么样
I've spotted one port authority officer. That's it?
我发现了一个港务局警♥察♥ 就一个人
That's it.
就一个人
There's got to be more.
应该还有其他人
Come on,let's go.
走
Honey,it'll be fine.
亲爱的 不会有事的
I get relieved in a few hours.
再过几小时就有人来换班了
Carl,you know i don't like you working double shifts.
卡尔 你知道我不愿让你连上两个班
Well,it was my choice.
是我自己选的嘛
And we could use the overtime.
更何况 加班费可以补贴家用
How are the girls?
女儿们怎么样
Kicking like a chorus line tonight.
整晚在我肚子里乱踢呢
They miss their daddy.
她们都想爸爸了
What'd the doctor say?
医生怎么说
That i'm lucky it's not triplets.
还好我怀的不是三胞胎
Honey,let me call you back.
亲爱的 我再打给你
Don't even think about going for your weapon.
别想拿枪
I need the port's manifest. where is it?
我要港口的卸货单 在哪儿
I am just the p.a. cop
我只是个港务局警♥察♥
Where is it?
在哪儿
Customs house.
在海关
That way.
那边
Let's go.
走
We're on schedule?
准时到了吗
We're at the staging area near the port,sir,
我们正在靠近港口的集结地 先生
but we're still waiting on Quinn.
不过我们还在等奎恩
He should have been there by now.
他现在应该已经到了
Have you heard from him?
有他的消息吗
We've tried his cell,but he's not answering.
给他打了电♥话♥ 但是没人接
If Bauer took out Quinn,
如果鲍尔杀了奎恩
He might have knowledge of the operation.
他就有可能知道了这次行动
Mightn't he?
对吗
Should we stand down,sir?
要我们撤退吗 先生
No. give Quinn five more minutes,
不 再等奎恩5分钟
Then go in.
到时再行动
Do so with extreme caution
要极其谨慎行事
Then contact me the minute
等你们把集装箱拿到手之后
That you've secured the container.
马上联♥系♥我
Yes,sir.
是的 先生
Everybody on the board is here,sir.
董事会成员都到了 先生
You have a worried look,Greg.
你愁容满面的 格雷格
It's very tense in there,sir.
气氛很紧张 先生
They're six-year-olds,Greg.
他们好对付 格雷格
And they need to eat their carrots.
只要有的吃就好
Doug
道格
Rough day. A rough day for the United States of America.
漫长的一天 对美国来说真是漫长的一天
The White House under siege,
白宫遇袭被围
The president taken hostage...
总统被劫持为人♥质♥
It's especially painful
尤其痛苦的是
Because we know this didn't have to be.
我们知道这一切本没必要发生
In fact, the United States Military
事实上 美国♥军♥队
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表