Hello.
喂
Marika?
玛丽卡
Yes.
是我
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
What took you so long to answer the phone?
怎么这么长时间才接电♥话♥
I was in the bedroom packing.
我在卧室打包行李呢
Where are you?
你在哪
What's wrong?
怎么了
You sound strange.
你的声音有点不对劲
It's... it was rosa.
是罗莎
She caught me packing, and we argued.
我打包时被她发现 我们吵了一架
Is she going to a problem for us?
她会找我们的麻烦吗
No.
不会
I'm sorry,samuel.
抱歉 塞缪尔
I had tell her everything.
我只好告诉她一切
It was the only way.
只能这样
But,uh... but she understands now.
她现在理解了
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Ah. yeah, she's fine.
嗯 她没事了
Now that she knows she and I will be together again In a few days.
现在他已经理解我们只是 暂时分开
Hmm. she should thank heaven
她应该感谢上帝给了
She has such an angel for a sister.
她一个这么好的妹妹
Are you ready to go?
你准备好了吗
Almost.
快了
Hurry up then.
那你抓紧吧
I've had a car sent for you.
我派了辆车去接你
It should be there very shortly.
应该很快就到
Go downstairs and wait for it.
下楼等车吧
Where is it taking me?
这辆车要带我去哪里
Don't worry. the driver will know.
别担心 司机知道
I just want the woman I love
我只想要我的爱人
To get downstairs as quickly possible.
尽快下楼
Okay.
好吧
It's all right. it's all right.
没事了
You did great.
你做的很好
Did we get the rendezvous point?
知道接头地点了吗
No. he's sending a car with a driver.
没有 他派司机开车过来
Come here.
过来
There's no one on the street yet.
现在街上还没有人
We could grab the driver,
我们可以抓住司机
Get him to tell us dubaku's location.
让他供出杜巴库的位置
There's no guarantee we can get him to talk.
我们不能保证司机会开口
And if we take too long,dubaku's not gonna
要是花的时间太长
Wait around. so then what do we do?
杜巴库就溜了 那我们该怎么做
We can get her to go meet with him.
我们可以让她与他见面
What? we could track her.
什么 我们可以追踪她
We could use her cell phone as a transponder.
用她的手♥机♥当发射器
You want to send that girl to dubaku?
你想把这姑娘送到杜巴库那去吗
We don't have another choice.
我们别无选择
Jack. you want to get dubaku,
杰克 想抓住杜巴库
This is our shot.
这就是我们的机会
Marika?
玛丽卡
I have a favor to ask of you.
我想请你帮个忙
We can't make you do this.
我们不会强迫你这么做
But when the car arrives, we would like you to go
不过车来的时候 我们想让你和司机走
With the driver so that we could follow you back to dubaku.
那样我们就能跟着你找到杜巴库
Oh,what-what are you talking about?
什么意思
You want her to go to him and face him?
你想让她去他那里和他见面吗
It's the only chance we have of finding him before
这是能抓到他的
He disappears forever. I'll do it.
唯一机会了 我去
No!
不
I'm your older sister,
我是你姐
And I won't allow it.
我不准你去
It's not your decision to make,rosa.
这事由不得你 罗莎
It's mine.
是我自己的决定
Ain't it the right thing to do.
难道这么做不对吗
Let me see your phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Getting your sid number.
查看你的安全码
It's how we're going to track you.
这样我们就能追踪到你
You're not gonna be out there alone.
你不是孤身一人去那
Agent walker and I will be following you.
沃克探员和我都会跟着你
We'll never be more than a mile behind.
我们会在你身后一里内
As soon as you reach the destination--
一旦你到达目的地
That's when we'll move in.
我们就出击
Marika.
玛丽卡
A mile! are you crazy?
一里 你疯了吗
Rosa,enough.
罗莎 够了
You heard what he said.
你听到他说的话了
He's a murderer!
他是个杀人恶魔
He could hurt you. he won't.
他会伤害你 他不会
Rosa, i should have listened to you.
罗莎 我本该听你的话
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
You warned me about him.
你曾警告过我的
Listen,the only reason
听着 我之所以那么说
Why I said those things was because I was jealous.
是因为我很嫉妒
And I didn't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Larry,it's jack.
拉里 我是杰克
Renee said you had someone running operations support?
蕾妮说有人在做战术支持 是吧
Yeah. she's right here.
是的 她在这里
I'll put you on speaker.
我把免提打开了
Jack,it's chloe.
杰克 我是克洛伊
What do you need?
需要什么
How long's it gonna take you
要用多久才能为
To set up a sat beacon for a mobile line?
一部手♥机♥建立一个卫星信标
Usually a few seconds,
一般几秒钟就行
But with the backward way they have the system set up,
可在他们的这种落后的系统上
It's gonna take at least a few minutes.
至少要几分钟
Okay,well,let me give you the sid number.
好吧 我把安全码告诉你
1-c-4-8-6-8-9.
1-c-4-8-6-8-9.
You got it?
收到没有
Got it.
收到
Jack,who are you tracking?
杰克 你在追踪谁
A woman who's involved with dubaku.
与杜巴库有染的一个女人
He's sending a car to take her to him.
他正派车来接她
She's one of his operatives?
她是他的手下吗
No.
不是
It's-it's more complicated than that.
比那复杂的多
Arthur,you're not going to find another firm
亚瑟 你不会再找到一家公♥司♥
That's done more high-level consulting work
能为像你这样小型的药品公♥司♥
For a relatively small pharmaceutical company like yours.
做如此高级的咨♥询♥了
Remember,my firm helped the governor craft a plan
我的公♥司♥曾替州长制定计划
To swap property taxes for sales taxes
在他最后的预算改革中
In his last budget reform.
用消费税替换财产税
Tell me that didn't save dexter-carr a bundle.
你可别说没给戴克斯特·卡尔省下大笔钞票
Oh,it did,olivia.
确实如此 奥利维亚
But since I'm specifically looking to hire you,
可鉴于我要雇的人是你
I need to know what you yourself can do.
我就要知道你能做什么
Whatever you need.
你需要我做什么
You know my accomplishments, yove seen my resume.
你看过我履历 知道我的成就
I mean white house influence.
我是指你的家庭背景
Considering your family.
在白宫的影响力
We're not lobbyists,arthur.
我们不是说客 亚瑟
It states that clearly in the contract.
合同里写的明明白白
I just thought,since you had the president's ear...
我只是觉得你能和总统美言几句
I don't.
不能
Is that going to be a problem?
这有关系吗
Excuse me,ms. taylor?
打扰了 泰勒小姐吗
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表