You're not going through with the treatment to help your father?
你不打算进行实验疗法来救你父亲了吗
I mean, it's his only chance for a cure.
这是他治愈的唯一机会啊
I know that, and so does he.
我知道 他也知道
But it's a slim one,
但机会渺茫
And he believes
他觉得
It's not worth taking, so...
不值得一试
If he's going to die, he wants it to be on his terms.
如果真的不幸发生 他希望独自承担
Yes, but can't you change his mind?
对 但你不能让他回心转意吗
I would think you'd know by now
我觉得你现在应该会了解到
That no one can change my father's mind
我爸爸一但下定决心
When it's made up.
没人可以改变
I'm... I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I'm sorry that I put you in this position.
对不起我让你处在这种境地
No,don't be.
不要这么说
I'm grateful to you, agent walker.
我对你充满了感激 沃克探员
My father and I got to say a lot of things to each other.
我和我爸爸说了好多事情
I wish I could have said more,
我真想能再和他多聊聊
But i don't want to cause him any more pain.
但是我不想让他更加痛苦了
Renee?
蕾妮
Agent park is on the phone for you.
帕克探员找你
I need to take this.
我要接这个电♥话♥
I understand.
我明白
Good luck.
祝你好运
This is walker.
沃克 请讲
Agent Moss is dead.
莫斯探员牺牲了
What?
什么
Apparently,he was killed in an ambush by the suspect.
他中了嫌疑犯的埋伏
The chopper pilot,too.
直升机飞行员也死了
Tony Almeida's been shot, but he's alive.
托尼·阿尔梅达也中枪 但是还活着
I've got medical personnel working on him now.
医务人员正在救治他
Agent Walker?
沃克探员
Do we have any lead on galvez?
卡维兹有线索了吗
No,but the area's been cordoned off.
还没 但是这片区域已经被我们重重封锁
He couldn't have gotten far.
他跑不了多远
We're setting up an operations base here on the scene
我们在现场设立了一个行动基地
To coordinate the manhunt.
配合搜捕
How do you want to proceed?
现在你要怎么处理
Me?
我
You're the ranking agent in charge now.
你现在是级别最高的探员了
Maintain the perimeter.
保持封锁
Begin a south-north sweep.
展开一次从南到北的地毯式搜捕
I'll chopper out a team and meet you there as soon as I can.
我会尽快带一个小组赶赴现场
Agent walker,iI have more than enough personnel.
沃克探员 我有足够的人力部署
You don't need to be involved in the search. Yes,I do.
你不用亲自参加搜捕 我必须要去
Keep me posted if you hear anything. Yes,ma'am.
有新情报随时通知我 是的 长官
Larry?
拉里怎么样了
He was killed in a shootout with the suspect.
他在与嫌疑犯交火时被枪杀
Oh,god.
天哪
I need you to brief the white house on what's happened.
你告知一下白宫
Call dr. macer and have her deploy a hazmat team
通知梅瑟尔医生在封锁线
To the perimeter line.
附近部署一支危险品应急小队
Assemble a team to chopper out with me.
召集一个小组和我赶去现场
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
Someone's going to need to notify larry's ex-wife.
必须有人去告知一下拉里的前妻
Probably shouldn't be me.
但不该由我去说
It's okay. I'll take care of it.
没事 我去告诉她好了
All right.
好
We've debrifed on hours 8:am to 3:00 p.m.
刚才我们回顾了3点到8点
Pertaining to the cip recovery
关于回收CIP装置
and the capture of Ike Dubaku
和抓获埃克·杜巴库的事
Now,Mr. Bauer,
鲍尔先生
Maybe you'd like to take a break.
你休息一下吧
No. we need to finish this while i still can.
不 应该在我还清醒的时候做完简报
Let's go.
继续
Now,according to your earlier statement,
根据你之前的汇报说
It was about this time you received
差不多这个时候
Intel regarding the imminent attack on the white house.
你收到白宫受到威胁的情报
Tony almeida provided me with the intel,
是托尼·阿尔梅达提供给我的
But we did not know
但我们当时并不知道
The white house was a target at that time.
白宫是袭击目标
And who was mr. almeida's source?
谁是阿尔梅达的消息来源
He was interrogating a mercenary.
他是在审讯中从一个雇佣兵口中得知的
Did almeida give you a name?
他说名字了吗
Um...
嗯
Yeah. sorry.
对不起
Car... cardiff. he said his name was Vincent Cardiff.
卡蒂夫 他说是文森特·卡蒂夫
Did you yourself question the source?
你有没有亲自对他问询过
No.
没有
He didn't survive tony's interrogation,
他没有撑过托尼的拷问
But he was the one who provided us with the intel on the upcoming attack.
但是他告诉我们关于下一次袭击的情报
But we did not know
但我们当时并不知道
That the white house was the intended target at that time.
白宫是袭击目标
We did not know the white house was the intended target...
我们当时并不知道白宫是袭击目标
Mr. Bauer?
鲍尔先生
You sure you don't want to take that break?
你还坚持不要休息吗
Um,I'm repeating myself again.
我又在不断重复了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Here's the data file you asked for,sir.
这是你要的数据文件
Tom,we need to move.
汤姆 快点
Agent walker's got our assignments.
沃克探员给我们派了任务
Excuse me.
失陪一下
We're not going to lose control of this situation.
我们一定要控制局势
I know that most of you are tired,working double shifts,
我知道你们都加了班 很累了
But I need each and every one of you focused and alert
但是我要你们全部精神集中且保持警惕
If we are going to locate the suspect
我们要找到嫌犯
And secure the bioweapon canister that he's carrying.
和他身上的生化武器罐
While I am out in the field,
我在执行外勤任务时
You will pass all pertinent information out of this office through Janis.
相关情报都要交给詹尼斯
Let's get to work. Adams, you and your men are with me.
我们出发 亚当斯 你的队伍归我管
Renee? Renee?
蕾妮 蕾妮
I'll meet you at the helipad.
我在直升机场等你
The bioweapon's still out there?
生化武器还没有找到吗
We have it contained.
局势在我们掌控中
Wait a second.
等会儿
Wait a second.
等会儿
Just tell me what the hell is going on.
到底发生什么事了
A starkwood operative by the name of robert galvez
一个斯塔克伍德雇佣兵罗伯特·卡维兹
Got away with a canister of the pathogen.
拿了一个病原体的毒气罐逃走了
We have him trapped inside a perimeter a mile or so
我们在斯塔克伍德基地
From starkwood's compound.
附近已经包围了他
Is larry in command of the perimeter?
现场封锁归拉里管吗
He was killed in a firefight.
他在交火时牺牲了
What?
什么
Tony was injured.
托尼受伤了
He's at the scene with the advance team.
他和先遣部队在现场
Larry's dead?
拉里死了
We have two agents down.
两个探员牺牲了
Yes. I have to go.
我要走了
You're lucky. an inch to the left,
你很幸运 子弹再往左偏一寸
The bullet might have nicked your splenic artery.
就会打到你的脾动脉了
You need to get yourself checked out at the hospital,sir.
你应该再去医院检查一下
Yeah,I can't do that right now.
我知道 但现在不行
Let me get you something for the pain.
我给你点镇痛剂吧
No,I,I need to keep my head clear.
不了 我要保持头脑清醒
Sweep 9,this is mobile command,
9号♥搜捕队 这里是移♥动♥指挥部
what's your status?
什么情况
Mobile command,this is sweep 9,
移♥动♥指挥部 这里是9号♥搜捕队
southeast grid 211 clear.
东南方向211位置安全
Moving on. Copy that,sweep 9.
继续前进 收到 9号♥搜捕队
Sweep 7,what's your position?
7号♥搜捕队 什么情况
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表