Litvak, change of plan.
利特法克 计划改变
Take a right on Morrison Avenue.
莫里森大街口右转
What's on Morrison?
莫里森那有什么
Abandoned construction site-- we'll dump her there.
废弃的工地 我们把她抛尸于此
Shouldn't we find out for ourselves what she knows?
安全起见 应该先弄清楚她知道多少
Nichols wants her out of the way
尼科尔斯要我们先除掉她
before we deliver Matobo.
再送马托波去
I understand your deployment's stretched thin
我理解你们的已全力部署
but one of our own agents is missing.
但我们一名探员失踪了
That's a priority, too.
这也很重要
Look, look, I don't care where you find the men.
听着 我不管你去哪找人手
Just get them out there looking.
马上派他们出去搜寻
I've never seen him like that.
从未见过他这样
He looks like his head's going to explode.
好像火烧眉毛了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'm not surprised.
我倒不惊讶
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning it's fairly obvious he has feelings for Renee.
很明显 他很在乎蕾妮
Why do you think that?
为什么会这样想
Instinct-- I just know.
直觉 我就知道
Stay on task.
回岗位上去
General Juma says the American carrier troop
朱玛将军说 美军航母
still has not begun to withdraw.
尚未开始撤军
Well, they haven't launched their invasion either.
他们也没有发动进攻
I gave this president a deadline and it's almost past.
我给总统的最后期限 马上就要到了
Apparently, our demonstration was not convincing enough.
很显然 我们的警告不够分量
This woman is more stubborn than we expected.
这女人比我们想象的还要固执
Once she realizes we have Matobo,
一旦她发现我们抓住了马托波
she'll change her mind.
她就会改变主意
And if she doesn't?
万一没有呢
You have the CIP module.
你有CIP模块
Launch another attack.
再发动一次攻击
Let's see how stubborn she is after American civilians
当美国人♥民♥开始死亡
start dying.
看她还能多固执
When will Matobo be here?
马托波什么时候到
Within an hour.
一小时内
What caused the delay?
为什么晚了
An FBI agent got in the way.
有个联调局探员碍事
I needed to make sure she hadn't compromised our operation.
得确定她不会妨碍行动
And has she? No.
她妨碍了吗 没有
As soon as my men get rid of her
等我的人把她除掉
I'll pick up Matobo personally and bring him to you.
我会亲自去接马托波 把他带给你
This friend of yours
你这位朋友
so you're sure he's going to have everything
你确定他有办法
he needs to access the files?
破解文件吗
He said he didn't think it'd be a problem.
他说没问题
Thank you, Brian.
布莱恩 谢谢你
For all your help, and your loyalty.
你对我的帮助及忠诚
You don't need to thank me, sir.
不需要谢我 先生
Yes, I do.
我需要
You're risking a lot to do this
经过早上那件事
especially after what happened this morning.
你为我铤而走险
You can thank me after we confirm the information is on that drive.
等我们拿到U盘上的资料后 再谢我也不迟
Said the key should be under the mat.
他说钥匙就在垫子下面
There it is.
找到了
When will your friend be here?
你朋友何时到
He should be here any minute.
很快
Would you mind turning on the air?
可以打开空调吗
It's really hot in here.
这里真热
Of course, sir.
没问题 先生
It's Samantha and Roger.
这是萨曼莎和罗杰的合影
This is Samantha's apartment, sir.
这里是萨曼莎的房♥间 先生
You.
你
I'm sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
Why?
为什么
Roger was looking into things he shouldn't have.
罗杰调查了他不该知道的事情
I tried to protect him too
我想保护他
but he wouldn't let me.
但被他拒绝了
He inherited your determination.
他和你一样固执
You killed my son.
是你杀了我儿子
You...
是你
killed Roger.
害死了罗杰
It's Tetradyzine, sir.
这是呔哩锭锌 先生
It's a neuromuscular paralytic.
一种神经麻醉毒药
Don't try to speak.The Tetradyzine
别讲话 呔哩锭锌
also paralyzes your vocal chords.
会同时麻痹你的声带
If it's any consolation, sir
如果要说安慰的话 先生
Roger died quickly.
罗杰死得没有痛苦
And I'm going to make sure...
我会尽量
you do too.
让你同他一样
Situation here is in control.
情况得到控制
Are you tracking Ms. Roth?
你还在跟踪罗斯小姐吗
Yeah.
是的
Time to get her back to her apartment.
该让她回自己的房♥间了
Are you sure this is going to work?
你确定这样行得通吗
It'll work fine.
当然
Mr. Taylor came to her apartment to confront her about Roger.
泰勒先生跑去她房♥间质问罗杰的事
Lost his temper, killed her.
情绪失控后杀了她
Took his own life, okay?
然后自杀 怎样
All right.
好的
I'll let you know if there are any problems.
如果有问题 我会通知你
I really am sorry, sir.
我真的很抱歉 先生
If only you'd left well enough alone.
不能让你孤单上路
Ms. Roth. Agent Vossler.
罗斯小姐 沃斯勒探员
Henry Taylor sent me.
亨利·泰勒先生派我过来
Mr. Taylor's been looking
泰勒先生在调查
into the matter you discussed.
你说的那件事情
He believes you're in imminent danger.
他认为你现在有危险
My God...
我的天
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
He wants me
他希望我
to place you in protective custody.
把你送到一个地方保护起来
Escort you to a safe house.
我送你到藏身处去
Now? My orders are to take you there immediately.
现在吗 我接到的命令是马上带你走
We can stop at your apartment first
我们可以去一趟你的住所
so you can pack clothes, essentials.
以便你准备些衣物
Uh, I just need to call my office.
我得给办公室打个电♥话♥
Not until we get you
除非我们把你
locked down, ma'am.
送到安全的地方 女士
Please.
请吧
Okay.
好吧
This way, please.
请这边走
So it looks like your friend from the A.G. is still here.
司法部长派来的人还没走
I know. What's going on?
我知道 发生了什么事
He wants to talk to me about what Renee did
他想知道蕾妮在医院里
to Tanner in the hospital.
对坦纳做了什么
What did Renee do to Tanner at the hospital?
蕾妮对坦纳怎么了
I don't know, but Howell is claiming she tortured Tanner.
我不知道 但哈维尔说她拷问过坦纳
Renee?
蕾妮
I don't believe that.
我不信
Maybe you should.
由不得你不信
Tanner wasn't talking...
坦纳一开始什么都不说
and she kicked me out of the room.
然后她把我赶出了房♥间
And then the next thing I know
接下来他的呼吸机
the alarm on his ventilator is going off.
警报装置被关闭
And Renee had the information she needed?
蕾妮得到情报了吗
If you weren't in the room, you don't have a problem.
如果你当时不在场 你就不会有事
I do, actually-- she asked me to stall his lawyers.
我在场 她让我去牵制他的律师
And you did?
你去了吗
Yes. Come on, Gold.
是的 你这是怎么了 古德
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表