Previously on 24.
《反恐24小时》前情提要
No!
不
Sir,it's senator Mayer.
先生 是参议员迈尔
He is dead.
他遇害了
Are you telling me that Jack Bauer
你是说 杰克·鲍尔
just killed a united states senator?
杀了一位美国议员吗
How could you have let this happen?!
你们怎么能让这种事发生
Mr. Kanin,you are not going to lay this one at my feet.
卡宁先生 你别把这一切都怪在我头上
What is it,Ethan,what's wrong?
怎么了 伊桑 出什么事了
Madam president,i'm afraid i have no choice
总统阁下 恐怕我别无选择
But to resign as your chief of staff.
只能辞去联席参谋长一职了
You're taking this too far.
你想的太多了
Where is Jack?
杰克在哪
We don't have him.
我们没有抓到他
The man who framed Jack for Burnett's murder was John Quinn,
陷害鲍尔谋杀了伯内特的人叫约翰·奎恩
a Starkwood contractor.
他是斯塔克伍德的一名雇佣兵
Jack went to Mayer to get the evidence to prove it.
杰克到迈尔那边取证
Starkwood was involved with everything
斯塔克伍德和今天
That's happened today. they were the ones
发生的一切都有关联
That helped Juma and his men bring down the plane and attack the White House.
是他们协助朱玛一伙撞毁飞机并袭击白宫
In exchange,they were allowed to develop
作为交换 他们获准在桑加拉
And manufacture a WMD in Sangala.
研发并生产大规模杀伤性武器
The text message i got off their agent's cell phone
我从他们手下的手♥机♥里获取的短♥信♥
Said "port of Alexandria, 10:50 p.m."
显示 "亚历山大港 晚上10点50分"
Go red,go red! Engage,engage.
警报 警报 打 打
Get that truck out of here now!
快把车开走
Tony! the truck-- I'm going after it!
托尼 我去追卡车
Cover me now!
掩护我
I'm in possession of a biological weapon
我这有在亚历山大港
Interdicted at the port of alexandria.
截获的生化武器
What's your status?
你那边情况如何
Package is secure; we're inbound.
武器到手了 我们在返回途中
What about Bauer?
鲍尔呢
He's at the scene,sir,
他在现场 长官
But he sought cover nearby.
但他躲到了附近的掩体
We have to assume that he contacted the authorities,
我们得假定他通知了当局
So we'd better be on an accelerated timetable.
我们要加快进度了
Get over here.
快过来
Starkwood reacquired the bioweapon.
斯塔克伍德重新夺回了生化武器
They airlifted the freight right out of here.
并把武器空运走了
They were headed due west from my current position.
他们从我这的位置往正西方走了
Jack,i can't assault a private compound
杰克 我不能攻击私人领地
Unless i have proof that a weapon exists.
除非我有他们持有生化武器的证据
Okay,where is the CDC?
好吧 疾病控制中心的人呢
They're scrambling a team right now.
他们在紧急召集一队人马
Send them to me.
把他们派到我这来
You'll have all the proof you need.
这有你要的证据
Jack,what happened?
杰克 发生什么事了
I was exposed.
我暴露其中了
The following takes place between 11 p.m. and 12 a.m.
以下情节发生在晚间11点至12点间
We're ready for you,sir,come with me.
我们准备好了 先生 跟我来
Mr. Bauer.
鲍尔先生
Dr. Macer,CDC.
我是梅瑟尔医生 疾病控制中心的
We need you to get undressed.
请你把衣服脱掉
You're the one that talked to agent Moss?
你就是那位跟莫斯沟通过的人吧
He brought me up to speed,
他跟我说了你的情况
Said you had some information about the bioweapon.
说你掌握了有关生化武器的线索
All i know is that it was developed in Sangala,
我只知道武器在桑加拉开♥发♥
And according to rumors from the village that it was tested on,
据村子里的传闻说 武器正在实验
All the victims suffered from dementia and paralysis.
所有的受害者都得了痴呆症或者瘫痪
Check neurological vectors and pathogens.
检查神经媒介物和病原体
How much was released?
泄露了多少
I'm not exactly sure.
具体不清楚
The weapon was stored in a pressurized canister.
武器都储存在加压罐里
It was breached for maybe two minutes
在我封闭它之前
Before i could seal it off.
大概泄露了2分钟
This is not a reaction.
这不是感染后反应
I've had these scars.
这是以前的旧伤疤
This is a full spectrum antibiotic.
这是一种全谱抗生素
It should counteract a wide range of known pathogens.
它可以抑制各种已知的病原体
Step inside,sir.
走到这里来 先生
Raise your arms and close your eyes.
抬起胳膊 闭上眼
Janis,where are we?
詹尼斯 进展怎么样
Metro closed down a six-mile stretch of highway 236.
首府警局关闭了236高速6英里长的范围
The CDC first responders are on-site.
疾病控制中心第一反应小组到达了现场
What the hell's going on? One of the bioweapon canisters was breached.
到底怎么回事 有一罐生化武器泄露了
Jack may have been exposed.
杰克可能已被感染了
Oh,my god. Starkwood took the canisters.
天哪 斯塔克伍德拿走了毒气罐
They're probably flying it back to their main compound
他们可能带着托尼·阿尔梅达和武器
In Virginia,along with Tony Almeida.
一起飞回到位于弗吉尼亚的总部了
Almeida? Yeah,he was working with Jack.
阿尔梅达 对 他和杰克一起干
We think he might have been taken captive.
我们估计他已被扣为人♥质♥了
Hang on one second. i need you to put together
等一下 我要你做一份
A briefing packet on Starkwood.
有关斯达克伍德的简报
I want every division caught up to speed
我要每个部门都明白
On what we might be dealing with.
我们在跟什么人物较量
You planning to move on Starkwood?
你要对斯塔克伍德采取行动吗
That place is enormous; it's practically a military base.
那地方太大了 实际上就是个军事基地
We're not going to do anything till we have concrete evidence
在疾病控制中心给出确凿证据前
on the bioweapon from CDC.
我们不会采取任何行动的
Then i'll inform the president.
然后我会请示总统
She'll decide how to proceed.
由她决定如何行事
Almeida's not going to talk.
阿尔梅达不会开口的
He's not the type; he's the brave type.
他不是孬种 他是个硬汉
Know the psychology of your subject.
知己知彼 百战不殆
That's in our manual.
这是我们的行事准则
Here we go.
走吧
Mr. Hodges,
霍奇斯先生
We isolated the damaged canister.
我们已经把泄露的罐子隔离开了
We got lucky.
很走运
They know we have the weapons.
他们知道我们手上有武器
That's not so lucky.
这就糟糕了
How fast can you have them ready?
多久能准备就绪
It's going to take me at least two hours.
至少得2小时
Too long,Tom. Sir,we don't know
太久了 汤姆 先生 我们还不知道
What the government knows.
政♥府♥掌握了多少
They're coming,and they'll be coming
他们正在行动 而且会
With everything they've got,
拿着所掌握的证据找上门来
and the only thing that's going to stop them
唯一能制止他们的办法
is getting these weapons ready to deploy.
就是部署好这些武器
Yes,sir,i'll do my best.
是的 先生 我会尽全力
I know you will.
我知道你会的
Okay,let's go!
好了 出发
What does the FBI know?
联邦调查局都知道什么
I'm not going to ask you again.
我不会再跟你啰嗦
Okay.
好了
You're a good man,Tony.
你是好样的 托尼
I know your profile.
我知道你的背景
You've had some hard breaks.
我知道你难对付
I don't want to see you hurt,
我也不想伤害你
So you just tell me what the FBI knows
所以你只要告诉我联邦调查局
About what we're doing here,
掌握了多少我们的情况
And i can't say you'll walk away smiling--
我不能保证你会笑着走出去
That would be unrealistic--
那是不现实的
But you'll be alive.
但我会给你一条生路
You hear me?
听清楚了吗
But i don't know anything,Mr. Hodges.
可我什么也不知道 霍奇斯先生
I'm giving you a way out,Tony.
我是在给你机会 托尼
Sir,
先生
May i speak to you for a moment?
我能跟你说两句吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表