Previously on 24
《反恐24小时》前情提要
What the hell is this?!
这究竟是怎么一回事
All our screens for the eastern quadrant are locked.
所有监视东部区域的屏幕都被锁定了
I took out your control units.
我已经把你的空管权弄到手了
I want you to see what we can do.
我想让你看看我们的能力
Get ready to make the course change
让他们准备改变航线
Gsa 117, this is northeast three control.
GSA117 这里是东北三号♥
Go ahead, air traffic control.
请讲 航管局
We have a new runway assignment for you.
我们给你分配了一条新的降落跑道
Sid, there's another plane landing on four-right.
该死 这架飞机从右四跑道降落
It crosses three-one-left.
它正好穿过左31跑道
Gsa 117, pull up.
GSA 117 请拉升
Four-right, pull up.
又四跑道 马上拉升
That was just a warning shot.
刚才不过是一个警告
Whatever we do next
下一次
It'll be the real thing.
我们会来真格的
Get the module ready.
把仪器准备好
As promised.
按要求设计的
General juma will be pleased.
朱玛上校会对此很满意的
Perhaps now would be a good time
现在是时候了
to make your demands known to president taylor.
和泰勒总统交涉
Make the preparations.
准备一下
Your government is about to pay a very steep price for...
现在他们将付出巨大的代价
...interfering in our affairs.
涉足我们的私事
They assumed my son killed himself
他们认为我儿子是自杀
They didn't look deeply enough into anything.
因此对他的案子草草了之
The authorities have already questioned your son's girlfriend, sir.
先生 当局已经对你儿子女友进行询问了
You're not going anywhere till I get the truth.
告诉我事实 否则你别想走
You know who murdered my son.
你知道杀害我儿子的凶手
He killed himself
他是自杀的
I'm gonna find what you are hiding.
我会找出事情真♥相♥的
When I do, God helf you.
到那时谁也救不了你
You're right. he's not one of ours.
没错 他不是我们的人
We'll follow him, see if he leads us back to almeida-- dornan.
跟踪他 看看能否带我们找到托尼·阿尔梅达
No, that's not the right move.
不 这样做不对
You can't bring anyone else into this,
这事不能让其它人知道
What the hell's going on?
你究竟在干什么
We're following up on a lead.
我们在查别的线索
And I will fill you in if and when we find something.
一有发现 我第一时间向你汇报
I do not like this.
我不喜欢这样
I just flat out lied to my boss.
我厌倦了欺骗我的上司
I told you I'd help you find Tony Almeida.
我告诉你帮你找到托尼·阿尔梅达
But you're going to have to let me do it my way.
但你要让我按我的方法来做
Tony, stop.
托尼 不许动
Device is gone.
仪器不见了
The locator files have been deleted.
定♥位♥器♥记录已经被删除了
Where is it?!
在哪里
What the hell happened to you?
你到底是怎么了
Where is almeida now?
阿尔梅达现在在哪里
He is in transit to FBI headquarters
他正在押送往FBI总部的途中
He'll be formally interrogated there.
他会在那里接受审讯
I don't understand. Almeida was orchestrating this attack.
我搞不懂 阿尔梅达主导了这次事件
If he doesn't have the CIP device, who does?
如果他没有CIP装置 那它在谁的手里
The FBI has learned that Almeida haned off the device
FBI得知阿尔梅达把芯片交给了别人
to someone else,we don't know who.
我们目前还不知道他是谁
I may have answer to that question, madam president.
我可以回答这个问题 总统阁下
I'm listening.
请说
He's working with the Juma regime.
阿尔梅达在替朱玛政♥府♥干活
Approximately 5 minutes ago,
大约5分钟之前
an audio message was routed to the State Department's subnet.
我们在内部网络上收到了这份声讯
It's from Colonel Dubaku
杜巴库上校搞的鬼
He's Juma's right-hand man.
他是朱玛的忠实部下
He's known as the butcher in Sangala.
桑加拉出名的屠夫
Over three hundred thousand people were murdered.
死在他手下了有30万人
I know who he is.
我知道这个家伙
What did the message say?
这条声讯的内容是什么
You should hear it yourself.
你自己听吧
President Taylor
泰勒总统
This is Colonel Ike Dubaku.
我是杜巴库
As you have no doubt confirmed,
我想你们一定明白
the near-collison at JFK international was no accident
肯尼迪机场发生的不是意外事件
We have the CIP device.
芯片在我们的手中
We have the capability to kill tens of thousansds of Americans.
我们随时可以杀死成千上万美国人
And we are prepared to do so.
我们也正准备这么做
We demand the complete and immediate withdrawal
我要求你方立刻并彻底得
of the US naval strike force
撤走海军打击力量
to a position west of 23rd meridian by this time tommorrow.
在明早此时之前撤出23子午线
In order to meet this timeline
为了保证撤离行动按时进行
We require a satellite confirmation within three hours.
我们要求使用你们的卫星
that the Carrier Air Wing is in full retreat.
来证明航母的完全撤离
Don't sacrifice your fellow countryman.
不要让你士兵做无谓的牺牲了
Madam president
总统阁下
Allow the people of Sangala to determine their own destiny.
请允许桑加拉人♥民♥决定自己的命运吧
Stand your forces down.
撤离你的军队
Voice prints an 89% match.
声音89%吻合
It's Dubaku. There's little doubt.
是杜巴库 毫无疑问
Looks like your suspicion were correct, madam president.
您先前的猜测是正确的 总统阁下
This is about Africa.
这两件事情确实有关联
My god. Dubaku should have been tried for war crimes years ago.
我的天 杜巴库早就为这场战争在做准备了
Now he's giving us ultimatums.
现在他给我们最后通牒
We can not let this monster hold our country hostage.
我们绝不能让他以美国为要挟
Where do we stand on the planes?
我们的飞机情况如何
They're still 2500 planes in the air
还有2500多架飞机未降落
We have got to shore up the firewall
我们必须尽快改进我们的系统
so that the CIP device will be rendered useless.
这样CIP芯片就没有威胁了
We now think we can re-engineer the code in six days.
我认为我们可以在6天内重设系统
Six days? We don't have the luxury of six hours!
6天 我们连6小时都没有
I'm sorry, madam president. But their is no way
对不起 总统阁下 这么短的时间
we can rebuild the firewall in that timeframe.
我们无法重设系统
I want you to instigate a series of restricted allerts.
你去制定一个应对攻击的保密计划
Keep it to the first responders only.
通话仅限于机长
I want people to be ready in case we are attacked again
我希望我们能够准备好对付可能的攻击
but we don't wanna start panic
但我不想造成恐慌
Yes, madam president
好的 总统阁下
And gentlemen, Almeida is our only lead.
先生们 阿尔梅达现在是我们唯一的线索
Make sure the FBI is aware of the demands
告知FBI非洲的要求
and they need to work Almeida from the Africa side
让他们从非洲方面对阿尔梅达下手
And they need to know we don't have a lot of time.
告诉他们 我们的时间不多了
Yes, ma'am.
好的 总统阁下
Come on
快点
Put your head down
小心头
Get him ready for questioning.
带他去审讯
I want an explanation.
我需要你的解释
You went after that shooter without backup or authorization,
你们在没有后援和上级同意的情况下去了那艘船上
And then refused to tell me why.
甚至拒绝告诉我这么做的原因
Now i want to know
我现在想知道这是为什么
We didn't know who might be listening
我们不知道谁会听得到我们的通话
Someone in this office is helping Almeida
我们中间有内鬼
What?
什么
The FBI has been compromised, larry. there's a leak
FBI被渗透了 有内奸
Based on what? Excuse me!
你有什么根据 你干嘛
This is private
这是私人谈话
Tony knew that we were going to Schector's office before we even got there
托尼在我们到达之前就得到了这个情报
That's how he managed a sniper in position
所以他才有时间布置狙击手
The tip had to come from your office,
内鬼一定是你的人
whoever it was helped sheclter's assassinator got out of the building
不管他是谁 把他给找出来 让他滚蛋
He is right lerry, that's why we couldn't tell you
他说得对 这就是为什么我们先前不能告诉你
You've got a full perimeter, right?Covered every exit?
我们已经把狙击手包围了 每个出口都有我们的人
How else do you think he got out of there?
但他还是跑掉了
All right, assuming this is true, you got any idea who it could be?
这事看起来很棘手 你知道内鬼是谁吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表