Against genocide in his country.
国内的大屠♥杀♥
He doesn't deserve this. I understand that, chloe.
他不该受死 我明白 克罗伊
But if we don't go along with the grab,
如果我们阻挠劫持
Jack and Tony will not find colonel Dubaku,
杰克和托尼就无法找到杜巴库上校
And we will not get to the bottom of this conspiracy.
我们就无法深入了解此阴谋
Agreed?
明白吗
Agreed.
是的
I don't want you to wait for me. Sir?
别等我 先生
Just drive away.
把车开走
I'll call when I need you.
需要你时 我会叫你的
You know I can't do that, Mr. Taylor.
你知道我不能擅离职守 泰勒先生
We're already off the manifest, Brian.
我们此行是秘密行动 布莱恩
She won't talk to me unless I'm alone.
我若不单刀赴会 她不会告诉我
All right, I'll take up a position on the bridge.
好吧 我在桥上待命
She'll never know I'm there.
她不会发现我
All right.
好的
Mr. Taylor. Sam.
泰勒先生 萨姆
I can't stay long.
我不能久留
What you told me on the phone,
你电♥话♥里所说
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yes, they killed Roger and made it look like a suicide.
是的 他们杀了罗杰并伪装成自杀
Who? who did this?
谁 是谁干的
The same people who provided
那些人还伪造了
False documents to the sec to show
证券交易委员会的文档
He'd been trading on inside information.
污蔑他内♥幕♥交易
Who are they? I don't know who they are.
他们是谁 我不知道
They just said that they would kill me if I said anything.
他们说如果我透露半个字 就杀了我
Easy, easy, Sam. easy.
放松 萨姆 放松
I loved him.
我爱他
I know you did, Sam.
我知道 萨姆
But right now, I really need to know what happened.
现在 我需要知道真♥相♥
Roger was tasked with auditing the brokers in his department.
罗杰被安排审计部门内部的经纪人
That's how it started.
一切由此开始
When was this? January.
什么时候的事 一月
Uh, early January.
一月初
The compliance officer at his firm asked him to flag
合规律师要求他查出
Any undisclosed ownership in securities positions.
公♥司♥内所有安♥全♥部♥门的秘密所有权
I don't understand.
我不明白
Basically, kickbacks.
就是回扣
But what he found was something else.
但他发现的不止这些
Two of his portfolio managers had taken on a new client.
有两位部门经理受理了一位新客户
The Bahamas branch
在巴哈马分部
Bank Lausanne International.
洛桑国际银行
What was wrong with that?
有什么不对吗
Bank Lausanne's records revealed that
洛桑银行的记录显示
It was actively trading with firms
该帐户与多家桑加拉的公♥司♥
Doing business in sangala.
存在合作贸易
Sangala?! It jumped out at Roger, too,
桑加拉 罗杰当时也不以为然
For obvious reasons, and digging deeper,
表面没有问题 但深入调查后
He uncovered other blind accounts
他发现一些可疑帐户
That were copying the bank's trades.
正在复♥制♥银行的交易
Which accounts?
哪些帐户
Accounts that were traced to a senior member
这些帐户追查至
Of your wife's administration.
你妻子的一位高级内阁
Who?
谁
I don't know.
我不知道
But whoever it was had a vested interest in the proposed
不论是谁 此人利用军事行动
Military action.
为自己牟利
Somebody who was betting against her,
是某个不信任她的人
Who didn't think she'd be able to pull it off politically?
不相信她有能力取得政♥治♥胜利
Betting heavily in 10,000-share blocks.
他以大量股份为赌注
Roger was a day or two away
罗杰还差一两天
From presenting her with the evidence.
就打算将证据交给总统
It's all here.
都在这里
Account numbers,
账号♥
Trading records, everything that he knew.
交易记录 他所知的一切
I'm sorry that I can't help you out more.
抱歉 我只能帮到这里
Samantha... I've given you all I can.
萨曼莎 我知道的都告诉你了
Do what you have to do, but leave me out of it.
随你做什么 别牵连我
Please?
求你了
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Is tanner in there?
坦纳在里面
Yes. his condition is still listed as critical.
是的 他情况尚不稳定
Are his lawyers here yet?
他的律师来了吗
No. but they will be any minute.
还没 但随时会到
Okay, get down to the lobby and keep an eye out for them.
去大厅盯着他们
Call me as soon as they enter the hospital.
他们一进医院马上通知我
Got it.
明白
Come on.
进来
Hello, Mr. Tanner.
坦纳先生
I'm agent Walker.
我是沃克探员
This is agent Gold. we're with the FBI.
这位是格尔探员 我们是联邦探员
I think you remember me.
你应该记得我
I know you're in pain, so I'll make this brief.
我知道你很疼 我长话短说
Tell me where Tony Almeida is.
告诉我托尼·阿尔梅达在哪
Does Almeida have another base of operations?
阿尔梅达还有其他行动据点吗
Is that where the CIP device is?
CIP装置是否在那里
My lawyers...
我的律师
Cannot help you, Mr. Tanner.
帮不了你 坦纳先生
You're going to spend the rest of your life in prison
你的余生将在监狱中度过
If you don't cooperate.
如果你不合作的话
But if you do, I give you my word,
若你合作 我向你保证
I will personally vouch for you.
我将为你提供担♥保♥
Helping me find the device can go a long way
帮我找到装置能令你
Towards reducing your sentence.
减轻多年的刑罚
I'm sorry. Is something funny?
抱歉 有什么可笑的吗
They'd never let that happen.
他们不会允许的
Who is they? Colonel Dubaku?
他们是谁 杜巴库上校
Is that who tony almeida takes his orders from?
托尼·阿尔梅达听他的指挥行动吗
Do you work for him too?
你是否也为他工作
Go away.
走开
Open your eyes, Mr. Tanner.
睁开眼睛 坦纳先生
I said open your eyes.
我叫你睁开眼睛
Look at me! Is Dubaku here in this country?
看着我 杜巴库是否来到了美国
Does he have the device?
他是否拿到了装置
Renee... Renee, Renee...
蕾妮 蕾妮 蕾妮
Please. Renee...
别这样 蕾妮
I don't know what you're doing.
我不知道你在做什么
What are you doing?
你到底在做什么
Walker.
沃克
Tanner's lawyers just arrived.
坦纳的律师到了
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
His legal team is here.
他的法律后援团来了
I need you to stall them.
我需要你拖住他们
Me? how am I supposed to do that?
我 我该怎么做
I don't care. make something up.
我不管 你随意发挥
Just keep them out of this room as long as you can.
必须尽量拖住他们 越久越好
I'm not comfortable with this.
我觉得此举不妥
Comfortable with what?
什么不妥
We are breaking about 50 federal guidelines
我们违反了一大堆联邦条例
Just by being here. Listen to me, Janis.
就为了来这里 听我说 詹尼斯
This man is our only lead.
此人是我们唯一的线索
That man asked for legal counsel.
他要求法律顾问到场
I heard him.
我听到了
Thousands of lives are at stake here.
数千人命悬于此
We either bend the rules a little bit right now
如果此时不歪曲一些规定
Or we lose this chance forever.
我们将永远失去良机
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just... I can't.
抱歉 抱歉 我 我不能
Look, Tony Almeida and Jack Bauer
听着 托尼·阿尔梅达和杰克·鲍尔
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表