We confirmed Schector's inside.
已经确认谢克特在里面
How do you want to handle this? I'm going in with Bauer.
你想怎么做 我和鲍尔进去
Alone? I want Schector to talk.
你自己 我想让谢克特开口
I don't want to spook him. call me when backup gets here.
我不想吓到他 支援来了告诉我
Matobo's fighters are hidden outside the capital
马托波的部队藏匿在
In three camps.
首都外♥围♥的三个营地中
Alpha, beta and delta.
一号♥ 二号♥和三号♥
Our ground forces will join up with them
一旦空中打击完成
Once the air strikes are completed.
我们的地面部队会和他们交火
Make sure general Wagner understands
要确保瓦格纳将军实施
Our priority is to maintain order in the streets.
控制城市秩序的首要作战计划
The people need to see that their
民众想要看到的是
Country's being governed under the rule of law.
他们的国家是在法律的监管之下
What happens when Matobo's men
要是马托波在没有审判的前提下
Execute general Juma without a trial?
就对朱玛将军进行处决 我们怎么办
Should we intervene or let the mob tear them apart?
我们是插手 还是让他们自己解决
I'm meeting with Mr. Matobo
我一会就要和马托波先生会面
In a few minutes.
就在几分钟后
I'll make sure he keeps his men in line.
我会让他管好他的人
And, Joe,
乔
I was wrong to dress you down
我很抱歉让你在众位参谋长
In front of the joint chiefs.
面前很没面子
I'm sorry.
对不起
No need to apologize, madame president.
您无需道歉 总统阁下
You're under a lot of pressure.
您的压力太大了
That's still no excuse.
这不是借口
Thank you, ma'am, I appreciate that.
谢谢 我很感谢您这样说
The fact remains, if you can't get behind this operation
但是如果你不能处理好这事
With both shoulders, I will need your resignation.
我会要你辞职
That won't be necessary, ma'am.
请放心 总统阁下
Whatever doubts I have,
无论我有什么疑问
I'll keep them to myself. good.
我都会守口如瓶 很好
Excuse me, madame president.
打扰了 总统阁下
What is it, Ethan?
什么事 伊桑
I thought you'd want to know,
我认为应该告诉您
Henry and Aldrich has agreed to delay his broadcast
亨利和奥德里奇已经达成协议
For 24 hours.
将报道推迟24小时
Henry's doing?
亨利成功了
I, uh, underestimated him.
我 低估了他
Letting him intervene was the right call.
让他介入是正确的
Well, that's some good news.
这是个好消息
What about the firewall situation?
防火墙的情况怎么样了
Has the FBI made any progress?
联邦调查局有什么进展吗
They've identified a man who may have information.
他们已经找到了一个与之有关联的人
They're about to question him.
正准备审讯他
It's more than likely
谢克特是不会轻易
Schector's not going to give you this information easily.
把消息告诉你的
Just remember, this is an FBI operation.
记住 这是联邦调查局的行动
We work within the confines of the law.
我们要依法行事
You can threaten him, but do not lay hands on him.
你可以威胁他 但别对他动手
The minute I see you crossing that line,
一旦我看到你越轨
I will pull you back, understood?
我就把你抓起来 明白吗
Understood.
明白
Agent Walker, FBI.
沃克探员 联邦调查局
I'm here to talk to Gabriel Schector.
我要见加布里埃尔·谢克特
Just a second.
稍等
Can I help you?
有什么我能效劳的吗
Jack Bauer?
杰克·鲍尔
How are you, Gabe?
你好啊 加布里
Didn't know you were FBI.
你竟然加入♥联♥邦调查局了
I'm not.
我没有
Just came along for the ride.
只是顺便过来看看你
Mr. Bauer is here under my authority.
鲍尔先生现在归我管
Oh, so I can hold you responsible for anything
这么说他在这做的一切
He does while he's here.
我都可以找你算账咯
I have a witness.
我可有证人
Sure.
是的
Okay.
好吧
Come on in.
请进
Please.
请随便
Have a seat.
坐
This should be an interesting conversation.
这应该是一次很有趣的谈话
How long's it been, Jack?
多久没见了 杰克
Years.
有几年了
How's the, uh... senate thing doing?
参议院听证会的事怎么样了
I hear they dismantled the ctu.
我听说反恐小组被撤销了
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
It was your fault, wasn't it?
这是你的错 不是吗
Mr.Schector, we're not here to make small talk.
谢克特先生 我们不是来闲聊的
I have questions.
我有几个问题
Well, you have my undivided attention.
好的 我洗耳恭听
Where's Tony Almeida?
托尼·阿尔梅达在哪
Tony Almeida?
托尼·阿尔梅达
In the ground, I suppose.
在地下 我猜
Unless he was cremated.
除非他被火化了
Didn't he die at CTU a while back?
他不是在反恐小组时就挂了吗
You got an out here, gabe.
你与此事无关 加布里
They're not after you.
他们不是来找你的
They're willing to accept that
他们只是好奇
You didn't know what Tony Almeida was going to do
托尼·阿尔梅达想用
With the components that you helped him steal.
你帮忙偷来的组件做什么
Nobody I knew
我可不知道有人偷了组件
Stole anything, and if they did,
就算是他们干的
I knew nothing about it.
我也毫不知情
This is far more serious than you know, Mr. Schector.
事情比你想象的要严重得多 谢克特先生
If you help us find Almeida,
如果你帮我们找到阿尔梅达
I can see to it that you're kept in the clear.
我可以保证你免于司法起诉
Otherwise,
否则
You could be a co-conspirator to multiple terrorist acts.
你会被认定为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的同谋而遭起诉
No, well, I think this conversation is over.
我想我们的谈话结束了
I tried to answer all your questions honestly,
我尽力诚实地回答你所有的问题
But I think, from now on,
但是 从现在起
You can speak to my lawyers.
你只能和我的律师谈了
So,
所以
Good-bye, Jack.
再见了 杰克
And good luck with the senate. hope they fry your ass.
我祝参议院好运 希望你完蛋
Ari,
阿里
Could you show these people to the door, please.
送客
Are you sure you want to play it like this?
你确定要这么做吗
Yeah, that's the way I want to play, Jack.
我就是这么确定 杰克
Drop your weapon. drop it now!
把枪放下 放下枪
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的
You two are going to prison!
你们两个会进监狱的
This was unprovoked! unprovoked!
这是暴♥力♥行为
Your man Ari was going for his gun-- I've got a witness.
你的人阿里先掏的抢 我有证人
Why don't we try having this conversation again.
为什么我们不再谈谈呢
Where is Tony Almeida?
托尼·阿尔梅达在哪
No.
不
I'm not talking to you.
我不和你谈
Where is he?
他在哪
Tony almeida's dead.
托尼·阿尔梅达已经死了
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做
This is your call.
你来决定
Do whatever it takes.
好好修理他
This is against the law.
这是违法的
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
I'm gonna enjoy this.
我很乐于这么做
Enjoy what?
乐于做什么
All right, all right!
好吧 好吧
All right!
好吧
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表