她不在这
Go ahead and find her and bring her to me.
快去把她找出来 带她来见我
What happened?
怎么了
What did you see? The door's guarded.
你看到什么了 那扇门有警卫看守
Well, there's got to be another way out.
肯定有别的出路
There are only three exits
这边只有三个出口
To this wing, and they're all covered.
但是全有人把守
The windows are sealed and hardened. Unbreakable.
窗户全是加固封锁的 根本打不破
We have to let them know
我必须让他们知道
The terrorists are bluffing; that they don't have my mother.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在虚张声势 我妈不在他们手中
Our only option is to get a signal out.
我们只能往外发信♥号♥♥
We can do it from the windows
我们可以往窗外
Of the residence. Okay, okay, good.
发信♥号♥♥ 好的 好的
You'll be safer if I leave you in a secure area.
如果我把你留在安全地带会更好点
I'll get the signal out and come back for you.
我发好信♥号♥♥就会回来找你
I'm not gonna sit and hide in some damn vent, agent pierce.
我不会躲在该死的通风口的 皮尔斯探员
Ma'am, it is a long way,
女士 路途遥远
And we're probably gonna encounter more of juma's men.
我们可能会遭遇更多敌人
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
I don't care.
我不管
I'm going with you, and don't try to argue.
我跟着你 别争执了
We don't have the time.
没时间了
Okay.
好吧
Stay behind me.
跟在我后面
Agent moss, sat-scan's all set up here.
莫斯探员 红外卫星扫描已经就绪
We can see the cluster of hostages, but not the individual bodies.
我们能看到一群人♥质♥ 但无法分辨个体
That the best they can do? They can't boost the resolution on this?
能更进一步吗 让图像更清晰点
no, sir. The white house is one of the most
不行 长官 白宫是世界上
heavily shielded buildings in the world.
防护最好的建筑物
Yeah, got it.
收到
The vice president's ready. They're initiating communication. thanks.
副总统已经接通 可以通话了 多谢
Give us the room.
大家出去下
You're on with the vice president.
你在和副总统通话
Mr. vice president, i'm special agent moss,
副总统阁下 我是莫斯探员
Head of the fbi's dc branch.
联邦调查局首府分部的主管
This is agent walker.
这是沃克探员
I've been briefed on the general situation.
我收到通报了
What are the latest facts on the ground?
最新情况是什么
There's nothing further from general juma,
没有朱玛的进一步消息
But an infrared scan of the building
但红外扫描显示
Shows he's holding the hostages in a hallway
他把人♥质♥集中到
Outside the roosevelt room.
罗斯福厅外的走廊来
Now this is very possibly good news for the president.
对于总统来讲是个好消息
Explain.
解释下
The area's not one of the more defensible places in the building.
那个区域易攻难守
Tactically, it makes no sense for juma to have chosen it as a base.
战术上讲 朱玛不应该选那作为阵地
However, the area is adjacent to the ground floor lockdown,
但那地方临近安全屋
Which we know the president was en route to.
我们知道那是总统的必经之路
So, you think the president made it into the lockdown?
你觉得总统在里面了
That's our best explanation for him being there.
这是最合理的解释
We're therefore are asking you to authorize
所以我们请求您
The rescue operation before juma manages to penetrate the lockdown.
在朱玛攻破安全屋前 下达营救命令
Do you have any other evidence that supports your theory
还有别的证据表明
That the president is in the lockdown?
总统在安全屋里面吗
There's the fact that he couldn't produce the president
他曾被要求出示总统被控制的证据
When we asked him to prove that he had her.
但他没能做到
Couldn't or wouldn't?
不能还是不愿意
You can't be certain which one it is, can you?
你也不能确定 是吗
Certainty's not possible in this case, sir.
我们确实无法断定 阁下
We're giving you our best estimation
但这是最好的判断
And we urge you to allow us to launch.
我们请求您批准行动
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢
What if juma does have the president?
如果朱玛控制了总统呢
He will kill her as soon as he realizes what you're doing.
如果你攻击 他会立即杀了总统的
Inaction has its own risks, too, sir.
不行动也是有风险的 阁下
The more time juma has to reinforce his position,
如果朱玛有更多的时间来加强防卫
The more difficult it'll be to take the building and save lives
攻占白宫和营救人♥质♥会变得更加困难
I understand.
我明白
But my priority must be the president's life.
但首要考虑的是总统的性命
Prudence dictates that i hold off on authorizing the rescue operation
没有更多总统的情况前
Until we can be more certain of her status.
我要谨慎从事
Mr. vice president,
副总统阁下
Terrorists are in control of the white house.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥控制了白宫
I would ask you to consider if prudence is the appropriate response in this situation.
我想问您谨慎是合理的反应吗
I thank you for your thoughts, agent walker.
沃克探员 我感谢你的建议
Until you can provide me with more intel on what's going on in there,
除非你能提供里面更多的情况
You are instructed to refrain from launching any action.
否则你绝不能轻举妄动
Keep me apprised of any further developments.
及时向我通报最新情况
All he's interested in is covering his own ass.
他就只管自己的前途
He's the vice president.
他是副总统
Right now, he's calling the shots.
现在他说了算
It was the right call, sir.
您的决定是英明的 阁下
You can't order an operation that results in the president's death
您没法下达一个置总统于死地
And your own elevation to the job.
而自己却平步青云的命令
It would be politically untenable.
这在政♥治♥上是不可接受的
Never let anyone hear you talking like that, derek.
别再这样说了 德里克
Understood?
明白吗
Yes, sir.
遵命 阁下
Oh, god...
天哪
Oh, my god, aaron!
我的天 亚伦
They would've heard those shots,
他们会听到枪声
So you're going to need to get the signal out before they get back.
你必须在他们来之前发出信♥号♥♥
There's a security kit behind that door in the bureau.
门后面有个安全箱
It's got first aid and a flashlight.
有急救设备和手电筒
You'll flash morse code out the window.
你去窗口闪摩斯码
Reach in my jacket. i got a pen.
摸下我夹克 那有只笔
Here.
这
Give it to me.
给我
Give me your hand.
把手伸过来
This is called "code green."
这是"绿色代码"
A dot is a short blink; a dash is a long one.
一点表明短闪烁 一横表示长闪烁
"code green" will signal them to move in.
"绿色代码"就是暗示 让他们行动
Go!
快去
General juma,
朱玛将军
I have the president's daughter.
我抓到总统女儿了
Bring him.
带上他
Sources have confirmed that the siege inside the white house
消息人士称40分钟前
Began approximately 40 minutes ago.
白宫已经被包围
We do not yet have confirmation On the number of hostages being held,
我们还没得知 到底有多少名人♥质♥
Or if the president is among them.
或者总统是否已落入敌手
Behind me, you can see dozens of tactical assault units standing by.
我身后 可以看到几支特警队正在待命
Government analysts tell us the order to launching to cut out
政♥府♥分♥析♥师告诉我们 攻击命令的下达
In these circumstances would rest with the vice president.
在当前局势下 完全取决于副总统
General, i discovered fiber-optic cameras embedded in the chandelier.
将军 我发现在吊灯里有光纤摄像头
Sit!
坐下
Get me a chair.
给我张椅子
Yes, general.
遵命 将军
He spotted the cameras.
他发现摄像头了
Give me a secure channel.
给我条安全通话线路
Go ahead, sir.
讲吧 长官
President taylor,
泰勒总统
I see now that you've been watching us.
我知道你看得见
Good.
好
There is something else i think you should see.
我想让你看一样东西
God, no.
上帝啊 不要
If you don't open the door,
如果你不开门
I'm going to cut out your daughter's eyes one by one.
我会一只一只地把你女儿眼睛挖出来
And then i'm going to cut out her tongue...
然后我会把她舌头割掉
...and then her head.
接着是她的头
Mom, don't listen!
妈 别听他的
I know what you're thinking.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表