And you just expect me to believe that it's corrupted--
你却让我相信它已经腐♥败♥了
that the entire government's been corrupted?
甚至整个政♥府♥都腐♥败♥了
Not all of them.
不是所有的人
But until we find out who,
但直到我们查明之前
we can't trust anyone.
我们谁也不能相信
And the four of you really think you can stop this?
你认为你们四个人就可以搞得定吗
We have to. It's as simple as that.
没有别的选择 道理就这么简单
Ethan...
伊桑
Can we...?
借一步说话
The president is completely alone on this,
总统完全是一意孤行
And she's going to get a lot of Americans killed.
如此下去 将有无数美国人丧生
You've got to find a way to talk some sense into her.
你得想办法说服她
We're both on the same side here,Tim.
我们的观点一致 蒂姆
And I'm going to need your help
我需要你的帮助
If we're going to change her mind.
才能改变她的想法
How do you propose we do that?
你认为该怎么做
There is someone she'll listen to.
有一个人能说服她
Maybe we can convince him to help us.
我们也许能说服他帮我们
Go ahead.
什么事
I just dropped her off. She's on her way up.
她刚下车 正在上楼
Okay,stay in the car and keep watch.
好 在车里留意动静
I'll call you when it's done.
结束后我打给你
Mr.Taylor,how did you get in here?
泰勒先生 你怎么进来的
Um... the agent you sent just brought me by to get
你派来的探员送我过来
a few of my things for...
拿一些东西
Mr.Taylor,are you all right?
泰勒先生 你没事吧
Mr.Taylor,are you okay?
泰勒先生 你还好吗
Mr.Taylor,unless you tell me what's wrong,
泰勒先生 请告诉我你怎么了
I don't know what...
否则我不知道
Help me. Please.
救我 求你
Yes,Mr. Kanin.
卡宁先生
Agent Gedge,I'm looking for Henry Taylor.
盖奇探员 我找亨利·泰勒
He's not answering his phone.Is he with you?
他的手♥机♥无人接听 你在他身边吗
You can't talk with him right now,sir.
您现在无法与他通话 先生
Why not? Where is he?
为什么 他在哪
He's meeting with Samantha Roth in her apartment,sir.
他在萨曼莎·罗斯的公♥寓♥和她谈话 先生
For what possible reason?
为了什么
I don't know,sir. He didn't tell me.
我不知道 先生 他没告诉我
Why aren't you with him?
你为什么不守着他
Mr.Taylor insisted on meeting with her alone,sir.
泰勒先生坚持要单独会面 先生
I'm in the car.I'm just outside the building.
我在车里 我就在屋外
I don't give a damn what he insisted.
我才不管他坚持什么
We went through this,agent Gedge.
我告诉过你 盖奇探员
You were supposed to keep him away from her.
你不该让他们会面
What the hell were you thinking?
你脑袋进水了吗
I'm sorry,sir.
非常抱歉 先生
I'm not interested in your apology.
道歉没用
Just pull him out of there
赶快把他叫出来
And have him phone me as soon as possible.
让他马上打电♥话♥给我
Don't try to speak,sir.
别说话 先生
There's nothing left to say.
没什么好说的
We will wait here.
我们在这等着
All right.
好
They're coming.
他们来了
One car from the service road. How many people?
辅助道路上驶来一辆车 多少人
I can't tell. The windows are tinted.
看不清 车窗贴了膜
Copy that.
收到
How are you doing,Tony?
最近怎么样 托尼
All right.
还行
I was glad to hear you're still with us.
很高兴你能继续为我们工作
Where's Emerson?
爱默生去哪了
You're not going to be dealing with him today.
你今天见不到他了
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's dead.
他死了
So's Litvak and Bauer.
利特法克和鲍尔也死了
I got them in a back room. You want to say hi?
尸体在里屋 要不要打个招呼
You better start telling me what the hell is going on.
你最好告诉我发生了什么事
I decided I'd rather not split the cut.
现在我做主了
I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought you and emerson were friends
我认为你和艾默生是朋友
Yeah,that was before he left me to rot with the FBI.
对 那是在他把我丢在联邦调查局之前
You want Matobo or not?
你想不想要马托波
Where is he?
他在哪里
Close.
很近
I want to see him,and his wife.
我要见他和他老婆
Diamonds.
钻石
Matobo.
马托波
He's in the back of the truck.
他在后车厢里
Keep your tracks clean.
确定没被跟踪后
We might call on you again.
我们会给你打电♥话♥的
Okay,then.
好的
Let's put that behind us.
就这样算了
You got what you want.
你得到你要的
Now,get the hell out of here.
给我离开这里
Now!
滚
Clear.
安全
Chloe. Jack,I've got him.
克罗伊 杰克 我收到信♥号♥♥了
Get everyone ready to move out.
所有人准备出发
Gedge...
盖奇
Gedge.
盖奇
Don't do this.
别这样对我
Please...
求你了
The white house still has not complied.
白宫还是不肯就范
American forces are still in position.
美军还在原地集结虎视眈眈
I think this president is not just stubborn;
我认为这个总统不只是执迷不悟
She's insane.
她是彻底疯了
what do you intend to do?
你想怎么做
Exactly what we promised.
当然是我们之前所承诺的
We're ready,sir.
我们准备好了
I'll see you in a moment.
一会见
Where is the target located?
目标在哪里
Kidron,Ohio.
俄亥俄州的汲沦谷镇
Population?
人口呢
30,000.
3万
The processing facility is located
目标设施位于
two miles west of the town center.
镇中心以西2公里处
Casualties will be high,about 18,000.
伤亡会很大 大约一万八千
Begin.
开始吧
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表