I would know it.
我早就知道了
I want to see every file you have concerning that investigation.
我想看下你们所有相关的调查文件
Look...
听着
Starkwood has let their security teams run amok
斯塔克伍德公♥司♥纵容其安保队
All over the world,with no oversight.
在全世界胡作非为 却坐视不管
They've bribed their way into large contracts,
他们试图以贿赂取得大项目的订单
They've tried to influence foreign policy to their own benefit--
他们试图干涉外交政策来为己所用
all good reasons Why this country should not be outsourcing
这就是为什么这个国家不该把军事行动
Its military operations to private corporations.
外包给私人企业的原因
And i am going to shut them down.
我会让他们关门大吉的
But there is nothing to remotely suggest
但没有任何证据表明
They'd be involved in terrorist attacks on their own country
他们和本次针对祖国的恐怖袭击有牵连
For any amount of money.
他们绝不会为钱出♥卖♥♥♥国家
Maybe they have different reasons for helping juma.
他们帮助朱玛可能另有所图
Like what?
图什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Sir,i believe this country is still under attack,
先生 我相信这个国家还会受到攻击
And there has to be a reason.
而这一切一定有一个合理的解释
And i'm supposed to believe this, coming from a man who's holding me hostage?
难道我该相信一个绑♥架♥我的人的鬼话吗
I need access to those files.
我要查看那些文件
And if the connection Between juma and starkwood isn't there,
如果朱玛和斯塔克伍德之间没有牵连
Will you turn yourself in,then?
你愿意自首吗
Just open the files,sir.
打开文件 先生
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
The president will be making a brief statement tonight.
总统今晚会发表一个简短的讲话
Good luck,mom.
祝你好运 妈
I'm sure you'll understand, based on the events of today,
我相信你们会理解 基于今天发生的事件
There will be no opportunity for follow-up questions.
讲话后没有提问的环节
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
The president of the united states.
总统阁下驾到
Thank you very much.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
My fellow americans,john adams,
亲爱的美国同胞们 约翰·亚当斯
The first president to take up residence in the white house,
第一位在白宫居住的总统
Once prayed for heaven to bestow
曾向上苍祈福
Its blessings on this place.
祈祷白宫永享太平
Tonight,those blessings have seen us through
今晚 上天保佑 让我们从
A brutal attack by a desperate tyrant.
一群玩命之徒的袭击中化险为夷
We have lost friends and loved ones here,
我们失去了朋友和所爱的人
But we have prevailed.
但我们胜利了
I have commanded law enforcement agencies,
我已经命令执法机构
Emergency services and first responders
突发事件处理部门及其反应小组
To keep their deployment level...
时刻准备着
Mr. kanin,ken dellao,cnb.
卡宁先生 我是肯·德奥 CNB的记者
I'm wondering if you can confirm some information I received a short time ago?
你能否确认下我刚收到的一条消息
Ken,this is clearly not the time...
肯 现在真不是时候
Yeah,i'm,i'm going to be reporting in this evening's broadcast
我想在今晚的报道中播出
That a rogue ex-federal agent named jack bauer
一名叫杰克·鲍尔的前联邦探员
Is the prime suspect in the murder of ryan burnett.
涉嫌谋杀了莱恩·伯内特
...cannot forget today's events.
...无法忘记今天的事件
The lives we lost...
那些牺牲的生命...
Where did you get this?
你从哪听到的
So,it's true,then?
这么说是真的了
I'm not confirming anything.
我没这么说
I'll also be reporting that you authorized bauer's release from custody
我还会报道 是您授权释放了鲍尔
And arranged for his access to the victim.
并安排他接近受害者
...daughters and sons,brothers and sisters,
儿女们 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
But they have not taken our spirit.
但他们夺不走我们的灵魂
Make no mistake,today's attacks
没错 今天的袭击
Were intended to crush our resolve.
本来是企图摧毁我们的决心
Mr. kanin.
卡宁先生
I said no comment.
我说过 无可奉告
But america is not so easily broken.
但美国绝不会那么轻易屈服
Our military action in sangala has been a success.
我们在桑加拉的军事行动已大获全胜
At this hour,our forces
此时此刻 我们的部队
have taken control of sangala city.
已经控制了桑加拉
We have won.
我们赢了
I see you're back to your old tactics.
看来你又在耍老把戏了
What?
什么
You leaked the story of burnett's murder
你把伯内特的死
And my involvement to the press.
还有我的介入都透露给了媒体
Ethan,i don't know what you're talking about.
伊桑 我不知道你在说什么
Olivia,don't bother denying it.
奥利维亚 别想抵赖了
I can count on one hand the number of people who knew i'd authorized bauer's release.
知道我授权释放鲍尔的人屈指可数
So another one of your errors in judgment
那么你的又一次判断失误
bites you on the ass.
让你搬起石头砸了自己的脚
And you think you can lay the blame on me.
你还妄想把责任推到我身上
Do you realize what you've done?
你知道这么做的后果吗
In trying to hurt me,
为了伤害我
You'll have caused tremendous damage to your mother.
你会严重地伤害你母亲
The president has gone on record
总统一向是公开反对
That torture is unacceptable under any circumstances.
任何情况下的刑讯逼供的
When this gets out,it will look like bauer was sent
这事一旦曝光 看上去鲍尔
Exactly for that.
就是被派去折磨犯人的
It'll be a political disaster.
这将成为一场政♥治♥浩劫
You've gone too far this time.
你这次玩过头了
I'm not listening to you anymore.
我受够你的唠叨了
I'm not going to let you get away with this.
我不会让你轻易得逞的
Get your hands off me.
把你的手放开
As americans, We should stand together
作为美国人 我们应该同舟共济
proud of what we have achieved.
为我们的成就感到自豪
Thanks to the efforts and the sacrifices
感谢那些今晚 在我们祖国大地上
Of so many,this place,our national home,
不屈不挠 抛头颅洒热血的
Stands tall tonight.
仁人志士们
And all our citizens can sleep soundly with the knowledge
我们的人♥民♥可以安然入睡了
That the blessings of freedom continue to shine upon us all.
因为自♥由♥的荣光仍在闪耀
No,there's been no sign of bauer in the northeast sector,
没有 东北区域不见鲍尔的踪影
So expand your cordon to the 25-mile mark.
把警戒线范围扩展到25英里标记处
And be prepared to back up metro.
做好支援首府警局的准备
I'm directing them to begin random traffic stops,citywide.
我正叫他们在全城随机抽查过往车辆
Thank you.
谢谢
I isolated the data renee uploaded to bauer,
我把蕾妮传给鲍尔的数据分离出来了
But i can't get past the file header.
但文件标题后的内容我就进不去了
What does that mean?
什么意思
She encrypted the name and address she used,
她把姓名地址都加密了
And i can't seem to crack it.
我解不开
You can't? she used her personal computer.
解不开吗 她用的是她的个人电脑
This is very serious encryption.
这个加密非常复杂
I mean,there are some highlevel people who can do it. like who?
只有一些高手才能做到 谁能
Chloe o'brian-- but from what you've
克罗伊·奥布赖恩 但你告诉我
told me,she's too loyal to Bauer.
她对鲍尔忠心不二
Is her husband still here?
她丈夫还在这里吗
Yeah. He's waiting to see you.
是的 他正等着见你呢
According to her file,he's a level-six analyst,too.
档案上显示他也是六级分♥析♥员
I have no idea how much longer i'm going to be here.
我不知道还要在这里待多久
Just do me a favor and give prescott his babu
帮我个忙好吗 在你把普雷斯科特
Before you put him down.
放上♥床♥睡觉前 把巴布熊给他
Yeah,i'm going to have to call you back. yeah.
好的 我迟些打给你
Mr. o'brian,i'm larry moss.
奥布赖恩先生 我是拉里·莫斯
Yeah,i'd like to see my wife.
我想要见我妻子
All right.
没问题
What the bloody hell are you holding her for?
你们凭什么关她
Obstruction,evidence tampering.
妨碍公务 篡改证据
I think you should be more concerned about
我觉得你更应该考虑的是
What you can do to get her out. sorry?
怎么把她弄出来 什么
Help us find jack bauer.
帮我们找到杰克·鲍尔
Last i heard from chloe,
上次克洛伊提到他时
jack was working for the bureau.
杰克还在为局里工作
That's you,if i'm not mistaken.
如果我没弄错的话 他是为你办事
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表