鲍尔探员
This is your house. I'll follow.
这是你的地盘 我跟着你
We're moving the president to lockdown.
我们正护送总统去安全屋
Agent Hovis, we've got agents down in multiple quadrants.
霍维斯探员 多个区域都有探员遇袭
We need reinforcements, sir.
我们需要增援 长官
Copy that. We're on our way to the lockdown now.
收到 我们正去往安全屋
Let's go.
上
General.
将军
The president has left the oval office.
总统离开了办公室
She's heading down the west corridor.
她正朝西边走廊走去
Udo, take your team that way.
乌铎 带你的人去那边
We'll trap her in between us.
我们两面夹击
We're getting close to the president, sir.
我们离总统越来越近了 长官
Up ahead, around this corner.
在前面 绕过这个弯儿
The president's tracker, sir.
总统的追踪器 长官
They know we're here.
他们知道我们来了
They're moving the president to the lockdown.
他们正把总统送往安全屋
Find her.
找到她
Take him. We need hostages.
带上他 我们需要人♥质♥
Start gathering 'em up.
把他们押到一起
Let's move.
行动
We've engaged hostiles on the way to the lockdown.
我们在去安全屋的途中遭遇敌人火力
We do not have a visual on the president.
我们没看到总统
We're still two minutes away.
我们还有两分钟路程
Get up!
起来
Get up! Get up! Get up!
起来 起来 起来
Move it! Come on! Come on, move it! Come on!
快走 快走 快走
Aaron, it's Jack. I'm with the president,
亚伦 我是杰克 我和总统在一起
approaching lockdown. where are you?
正去安全屋 你在哪
We're still upstairs, Jack.
我们还在楼上 杰克
Move! Move!
快走
Hostiles are in control of the area.
敌人已占领了这个楼面
Looking for a way past them to the lockdown.
我正在考虑如何绕过他们抵达安全屋
Copy that. Juma's men are closing on our position.
收到 朱玛的人正在逼近
You're going to have about 30 seconds to get here
在30秒内你必须赶到
before I have to seal this door. Understood.
不然我就要封门了 明白
You will not close this door until my daughter gets here.
我女儿不来不许你关门
Madam president, right now, your life is the priority,
总统阁下 现在您的性命高于一切
whether you like it or not.
由不得您
Please, step inside.
请进屋
Madam president, are you all right?
总统阁下 您还好吗
Aaron, it's Jack.
亚伦 我是杰克
We're sealed off in the lockdown.
我们已经在安全屋内
We came under attack. We didn't have a choice.
我们遇到袭击 别无选择
We couldn't have made it anyway, Jack.
反正我们也无法到达了 杰克
We'll try to find a way out of the building.
我们会试着找条路出去
Copy that, Aaron...
收到 亚伦
Jack.
杰克
Jack, do you read me?
杰克 听得到吗
Aaron, it's Jack. Do you copy?
亚伦 我是杰克 听得到吗
Damn it. Juma's cut off our communication.
妈的 朱玛切断了我们的联♥系♥
I need to know that my daughter's safe.
我必须确认我女儿的安全
Madam president, I can't answer that yet.
总统阁下 我还无法确保这点
Abo.
安博
General Juma,
朱玛将军
They brought in reinforcements.
他们的增援来了
I don't know how much longer
我不知道
we can hold them off from your position.
我们还能守住多久
Stand by.
原地待命
Ngozi?
盖兹
Agents are moving in from
探员正从四面八方赶来
all directions; we will be heavily outnumbered.
敌众我寡 实力悬殊
Does secret service know the president is secured in the lockdown?
探员们知不知道 总统在安全屋里
The only ones who saw are dead.
唯一一个看见的人已经死了
Put me on to their communications channel.
把我接通到他们的通讯频道
Go ahead, sir.
说吧 长官
This is general Juma.
我是朱玛将军
I have the president.
我抓住了总统
Evacuate immediately, or she will die.
立即撤退 否则我就杀了她
I need proof you have the president before I can give that order.
我需要确认总统在你手上 才能下令撤退
Let us speak to her. Who is this?
让我们和她通话 你是谁
Special Agent Hovis.
霍维斯探员
Agent Hovis,
霍维斯探员
Move your men out of the building
把你的人撤出白宫
and beyond the fence line, or I will kill the president.
撤出警戒线 不然我就杀了总统
And her death will be on your head.
而且她的死会算在你头上
Agent Hovis?
霍维斯探员
We're pulling back.
我们正在撤
All agents, fall back immediately!
所有探员 立即撤退
I repeat:all agents fall back.
重复 所有探员撤退
General, secret service is retreating.
将军 特勤局正在撤退
They are retreating, general.
他们正在撤 将军
All of them?
所有人都撤了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Gather all the hostages and bring them here.
把所有人♥质♥带到这儿来
Lock down the exits. Move. Yes sir.
封锁出口 行动 遵命 长官
Confirming secret service retreat in western quadrant.
确认西区探员正在撤退
Copy, general.
收到 将军
The only reason secret service would retreat
特勤局撤退的唯一原因
is if they thought juma had the president.
是他们以为总统在他们手上
But that man, Bauer, said he got my mother into the lockdown.
但是鲍尔说他已经把我妈送进安全屋了
Juma's bluffing them.
朱玛在虚张声势
We need to get out of here
我们得从这儿出去
and let our people know that as soon as possible so they can retake the building
让大家知道这里的情况并夺回白宫
Get out of here? How? They're everywhere.
从这儿出去 怎么做 到处都是他们的人
Move it! Shh!
快走
Keep your hands on your head-- move it!
把手放在头上 快走
Go! move it!
快点
Go! move!
走 快点
Move it! move!
快点 快
Move it!
快点
Come on, move!
快点 快走
Move it! move your feet.
快点 动起来
Get out here.
出来
Move it. move it.
快点 快点
Right here. keep going.
就是这 快点
Come on. move it!
快点 快点
Sit down! sit down! everyone down!
蹲下 蹲下 都蹲下
Everyone down!
都蹲下
Get down. down now!
蹲下 快
Get down! turn around. turn around.
蹲下 转过身去 转过去
Can you open it?
你能打开吗
Yes.
能
Assuming the specifications hodges gave us are correct.
要是霍奇给我们的说明书没错的话
How long?
要多久
15 minutes.
15分钟
We confronted them in one of the first floor corridors.
我们在一层的一个走廊里和他们正面交火
At that point, Juma ordered us to retreat,
那时 朱玛让我们撤退
Threatening to kill the president if we didn't comply.
威胁说如果我们不照办的话会杀了总统
But he never gave a visual confirmation
但我们没亲眼见到
He was holding the president? No, he didn't, but i felt,
总统在他手里 没有 但我觉得
At that point, i had no choice but to pull back.
那时我除了撤退没别的路可走
His men were killing civilians and agents.
他的人在屠♥杀♥平民和探员们
Any idea how many people are still trapped inside?
知道现在还有多少人被困吗
Cross-checking the evacuees with the white house manifest.
比对工作人员名单和已撤离人员的姓名
So far, it looks like 53.
到现在为止 好像是53个
Any secret service?
有特勤局的人吗
As far as I know, We have no agents left in there still alive.
据我所知 里面的探员都牺牲了
Hostage Rescue Team is moving in the place.
人♥质♥救援小组已各就各位
They'll be prepared to storm
他们已经整装待发
The building as soon as the order is given.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表