是个计时器
It's counting down.
正倒计时
How much time is left?
还剩多少时间
Uh, two minutes, ten seconds.
2分10秒
That's not enough time for us to get down to you.
我们来不及到下面接你了
I want you to try and get the device outside.
你试着把东西带到外面来
There's an escalator to your right.
在你右手边有自动扶梯
I want you to start moving now.
现在开始行动
Start moving now.
快啊
I'll meet you on the street.
我在路上和你碰面
We're about a minute out.
还有一分钟就到了
That's him. Hold on!
就是他 停下
Hold on. What's the hurry?
不许动 干嘛这么慌张
I have to get out. I have to get out. what is that?
我必须出去 我必须出去 那是什么
Is that even yours?
是不是你的
I have a bomb!
我有炸♥弹♥
This is a bomb. Get back! Everybody, get back!
炸♥弹♥ 所有人 退后
Get back! I have a bomb!
退后 我有炸♥弹♥
Wait, he's with us. Jibraan!
等等 他是我们的人 吉布安
Jibraan. I'm the man who was talking to you.
吉布安 我就是和你说话的人
Give me the canister. Go with these men. They'll help you. Go!
把罐子给我 跟他们走 他们会帮你
Is he all right?
他没事吧
You're mr. Bauer? yes.
你是鲍尔先生 对
You did great. Thank you for everything.
你做得很好 谢谢你做的一切
I want to see my brother.
我要见我弟弟
I know. We're going to bring him here.
我知道 我们会带他来的
But right now, I'd like you to go with agent moran, so he can
但现在 你得跟莫伦探员走
Take your statement, please.
做个笔录 拜托了
Follow me.
跟我走
Jack... It's all right, it's all right.
杰克 没事没事
You need to give yourself a shot.
你该打一针了
I already did, 20 minutes ago. It's not working.
20分钟前打过了 没用
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
We stopped it.
我们阻止他们了
You can finally rest.
你终于能休息了
Can I have a piece of paper?
能给我一张看看吗
Yeah, sure, you can have all this.
当然 这都给你吧
What's that?
那是什么
This is section "a"; it's the only thing I want.
是第一块版面 我只想要这部分
I'll give it to you as soon as I'm done.
我一看完就给你
Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?
抱歉 介意我坐下来吗
No, of course not.
当然不介意
You heading home?
你是回家吗
Us, too.
我们也是
We live in glendale.
我们住在格伦代尔
Woodland hills.
我在伍兰岗
My husband's parents live there.
我老公的父母住那
You know the Pelusos?
你知道普鲁斯尔斯吗
I don't think so.
不知道
Do you mind doing me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Sure.
好
Do you see the man behind us at a table?
你看到在我们后面那桌的男人吗
He's wearing a suit.
他穿着西装
Uh, short, dark hair?
黑色短发
Yes, is he staring over here?
他盯着这里看吗
You know him?
你认识他吗
No, it's just that he was staring at me earlier.
没有 只是之前他盯着我看
Well, you're very pretty.
你这么漂亮
What? No, he's moving away now.
怎么了 他走了
I've got her in sight.
她在我视线范围内
She's waiting at the gate now.
她已经在登机口了
They should begin boarding within the hour.
他们应该在一小时内登机
Okay, look, I know that the bioweapons threat is over,
我知道生化武器的威胁已经解除了
But I'd feel a lot better if you'd watch over her
但如果你能看着她登机
Until she gets on that plane.
我会感觉好些
Yes, sir, I'll let you know when she's in the air.
是 长官 她上飞机了我会通知你的
Thanks.
谢谢
I need you to contact the Bureau office.
我需要你和局办公室联♥系♥下
Tell them we need a full interrogation package
告诉他们 我们需要全套审问设备
Ready for when we arrive.
我们回去前要准备好
Yes, sir. Thanks.
是 长官 谢谢
Jack?
杰克?
I just got word.
我刚得到消息
Jonas Hodges was killed with a car bomb
乔纳斯·霍奇斯死于汽车炸♥弹♥
Less than an hour ago.
事发不到一小时
What? how?
什么 怎么搞的
We don't have any leads yet, but obviously somehow
我们还没什么线索 但可以肯定的是
The people he was working for found out he was still alive.
他那一伙人发现他还活着
That means they're going to be coming after Tony.
也就是说他们也不会放过托尼
We need to transport him in a convoy--
我们需要护送他
Full guard detail, weapons ready.
动用全部安保武装力量
We're not losing him again. okay.
不能再让他遭暗♥杀♥了
The FBI located Al-zarian.
联邦调查局锁定了阿尔扎利安的位置
There was nothing we could do.
我们无能为力了
You're telling me the canister is gone.
你是说我们丧失了那个毒气罐
Damn it!
该死
Without that pathogen,
没有那个病原体
Everything that we've worked for is finished.
我们将前功尽弃
You should also know the FBI has Tony.
你要清楚 托尼被调查局逮捕了
Then you need to have him eliminated.
那你就该做了他
Alan. He knows too much, Cara.
艾伦 他知道的太多了 卡拉
We can't take the risk that he'll break.
他要是招供出来 我们就玩完了
You need to take him out.
你得把他干掉
I'm trying to tell you that won't be necessary.
我跟你讲 那根本没必要
Tony won't be in custody for long.
托尼不会被长时间关押
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Trust me.
相信我
We've got another play.
我们另有妙计
You'd better have.
别蒙我
The incoming flight from Boston will be arriving shortly.
从波士顿起飞的航♥班♥马上就降落了
Once the passengers have deplaned
乘客下飞机之后
And the maintenance crew is given a chance
机场地勤人员会立刻
To clean up the aircraft,
对飞机进行维护和清理
We should be able to begin boarding.
之后我们方可登机
We appreciate your patience. Thank you.
感谢您的耐心配合 谢谢
Well, at least we know the plane's on its way.
至少 我们知道飞机在半路上了
I'll believe that when I see it.
眼见为实 耳听为虚
Well, I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去弄点咖啡
Does anybody want anything?
你们需要什么吗
I'll take a decaf.
我要杯低咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
Nothing for me, thanks.
什么都不需要 谢谢
Oh, come on. Are you sure? It's my treat.
你确定吗 我请客
No, no, thank you.
的确不需要什么 谢谢
All right.
好吧
Your husband's really nice.
你老公真是新好男人
Hmm, he has his moments.
对 他也有对人殷勤的时候
You know what? I'm, I'm gonna use the restroom.
抱歉 我想去一下洗手间
Do you mind watching my bag? Sure.
不介意帮我看一下包吧 没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Flight 535, nonstop service to Seattle
直飞西雅图的535次航♥班♥
Is now ready for boarding.
现在开始登机了
All passengers please report to Gate 17-A.
请旅客从17-A登机口登机
Miss Taylor.
泰勒女士
Agent Pierce.
皮尔斯探员
I know you're upset I went off protocol,
我知道你为我的失态而担忧
But as I told you, it won't happen again.
但我说过 不会有下一次了
No, ma'am, it won't...
女士 不会的
Or you'll need to find someone else to do this job.
不然你就得找别人干这份工作了
Aaron, that won't be necessary.
亚伦 那没必要
Ma'am, you said you left the grounds
女士 你说你离开了办公室
To run a personal errand.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表