Previously on 24.
《反恐24小时》前情提要
Without you,Sangala has no leader.
没有你 桑加拉就没有了领袖
These people,they work for Dubaku,don't they?
这些人为杜巴库卖♥♥命 对吗
Mr. Matobo,
马托波先生
we've accessed the air intake to your safe room.
我们已经控制藏身处的通风口
We are feeding in ammonium dysterate gas.
现在正释放双硬脂铵气体
If you do not open the door,you will die.
若不开门 你将必死无疑
Ule...
乌勒
Get him out of there! Get the woman,too.
带他出来 还有这个女人
Mr. Taylor. Sam.
泰勒先生 萨姆
I can't stay long.
我不能久留
They killed Roger and made it look like a suicide.
他们杀了罗杰并伪造成是自杀
Who are they?
谁干的
I don't know who they are.
我不知道具体是谁
They just said that they would kill me if I said anything.
他们只说要是我泄露半个字就会杀我灭口
Roger was tasked with auditing the brokers
罗杰被任命去审计部门内部的经纪人
in his department. It's all here.
资料都在这里
Account numbers,
银行账号♥
trading records,everything that he knew.
交易记录 他掌握的所有情报都有
Roger was looking into things he shouldn't have.
罗杰当时正调查他不该调查的事
You killed my son.
是你杀了我儿子
It's tetradyzine,sir.
先生 这是呔哩锭锌
It's a neuromuscular paralytic.
这是神经肌肉麻醉剂
The situation here is in control.
一切尽在掌握之中
Are you tracking Ms. Roth? Yeah.
你在跟踪洛斯小姐吗 对
Time to get her back to her apartment.
是时候把她带回自己公♥寓♥了
Ms. Roth. Yes?
洛斯小姐 怎么了
Henry Taylor sent me.
亨利·泰勒派我来
Mr. Taylor's been looking into the matter you discussed.
泰勒先生一直在调查你提供的线索
He believes you're in imminent danger.
你处境危险
He wants me to place you in protective custody.
他让我为你提供保护性监护
Larry,it's Renee. I've got a visual on them
拉里 我是蕾妮 我看到他们
loading Matobo and his wife into a truck. Where the hell
正把马托波和他妻子送上卡车
is SWAT? They're still about five minutes out.
特警组怎么还没来 他们还得五分钟
Drop the gun.
把枪给我
Far as I can tell,she's alone.
据我了解 她单枪匹马来的
Damn you,Bauer,you son of a bitch.
该死 鲍尔 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的杂种
Nichols wants her out of the way
尼科尔斯要我们和马托波会合前
before we deliver Matobo.
在路上就把她做了
Kill her.
杀了她
Yeah.
好
Turn around.
转过身
If you trust me. I'll get you through this alive.
相信我 我能保住你的命
The following takes place betweem 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
以下事件发生在下午一点到两点
I want three more teams combing the site
我要再派三个小队搜寻
where Matobo was abducted.
马托波被绑♥架♥的地方
Pull them in from regional if you have to.
不得已的话 可以从地方上抽调人员
We're going to expand the search.
我们要增加搜寻范围
Coordinate with metro police to set up a point-by-point grid
和地铁警员合作并建立一个
encompassing a ten-mile radius.
以十英里为半径的点对点网络
And talk with NSA.
连线国安局
I want to back all of this up
我想让所有这些搜查
with synchronized satellite sweeps.
都有卫星同步扫描支援
I'll do what I can. What does that mean?
我会尽力 什么意思
Well,every time I ask for something,they pull their
每次我需要什么 他们都会瞎扯些
cloak-and-dagger nonsense.
事关机密之类的屁话搪塞
I have to get approval
于是我不得不求爷爷告奶奶地申请
for every little scrap of data.
只为了每次获得那一丁点的小资料
Janis,this isn't easy for anybody.
詹尼斯 这对谁来说都不容易
Just,please,
拜托了
make it happen.
请努力尝试
Yes,sir.
是 长官
We know that another attack could be imminent.
下一场袭击已迫在眉睫
The only way to stop it is to find Almeida and Bauer
唯一阻止它的办法是找到阿尔梅达和鲍尔
and take control of the CIP device.
并拿到CIP装置
Um... for those of you who haven't heard,
可能有人还不知道 我跟你们说
Renee Walker was abducted by these people.
蕾妮被这些人绑♥架♥
We're the only chance she's got.
我们是她的最后一线希望
So,let's get to work.
所以 我们回去继续工作
What have you got?
有什么进展
Audio forensics cleaned up the recording.
音频分♥析♥室剔除了录音中的杂音
Okay.
好
Walker is extraneous.
沃克已经没有利用价值
Kill her before you get here.
你到我这里之前做了她
Okay,we'll be with you soon.
好 我们很快会和你会合
Be quick about it.
手脚麻利点
Dubaku's anxious to get his hands on the prime minister.
与马托波总理较量让杜巴库感到焦虑
Been combing through it,looking for a tag
好好分♥析♥这段录音 找到他们
that will give up their location.
泄露出来的地点
So far,nothing. Is there anybody else
目前为止还一无所获 还有谁
you can put on this?
能来帮你忙
Larry,I don't think it's worth it.
拉里 不值得这样
There's nothing here. All right.
这里面没什么情报了 好吧
Fine,help Janis coordinate with NSA.
好吧 去帮詹尼斯忙国安局的事
I'm sorry about Renee,Larry.
拉里 对于蕾妮的事 我感到很遗憾
She was a good agent.
她是个出色的探员
We don't know that she's dead yet!
她还生死未卜
All right? All right
明白吗 明白
Are you sure this is it?
你确定就在这里吗
She's going to run out of air.
她会缺氧窒息
Tony said near the backhoe.
托尼说她就在挖土机旁边
Here,here.
这里 在这里
I got her,Chloe. I got her.
找到了 克罗伊 找到她了
All right,here she is. Here she is.
好的 她在这里 就在这里
She's not breathing. Give me the adrenaline.
没呼吸了 给我肾上腺素
It's all right.
没事的
You're okay... you're okay.
你没事 你没事
Who are you?
你们是谁
We're working with Jack.
杰克的同事
He told us where to find you.
他让我们到这里来找你
It's gonna be okay.
你会好的
Take deep breaths. You're gonna be okay.
深呼吸 你会没事的
We're close to the rendezvous point.
我们快到约定地点了
What's your eta?
你还有多久能到
Good.
好
We'll see you then.
一会见
It's all set.
都安排好了
Nichols is on his way with the diamonds.
尼科尔斯正带着钻石赶过来
Is something bothering you,Jack?
杰克 你是不是有心事
No,I was wondering...
不 我在想
why you never told Tony how you got him out of CTU.
你干嘛不告诉托尼你是怎么把他弄出反恐组的
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Christopher Anderson.
克里斯多佛·安德森
Christopher Anderson tried to kill him.
克里斯多佛·安德森当时想杀他
Anderson had no intention of killing Tony.
安德森没想杀托尼
He purposely missed the artery when he injected him.
他给他注射的时候故意没扎进动脉
It was just enough to slow his heart
这样刚好足以放慢他的心跳
to the point where you'd think that he was dead.
让人以为他已经死了
My job was to...extract and revive him and...
我的任务是 把他抢救回来
use him against you.
利用他来对付你
And?
然后呢
By the time I stabilized him,
等到他的生命体征稳定时
you had already killed Anderson.
你已经杀了安德森
Mission had failed.
任务失败
So,my team went dark.
于是我们销声匿迹
Why did he just let Tony go?
他为何不放托尼走
Tony chose to stay with us.
托尼自愿留下的
He was consumed with hatred and anger
他心中充满了仇恨的怒火
over what the government had done to Michelle.
因米歇尔之死怀恨政♥府♥
Anyway... I talked to him.
不管怎样 我找他谈了谈
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表