The american people need to know
美国人♥民♥必须知道
That the president is in the white house.
总统仍旧掌握着白宫
Yes, madam president.
是的 总统阁下
How many people did we lose?
我们牺牲了多少人
It's too early to tell.
还不知道
Medical teams are on their way to treat the wounded.
医务组正在治疗伤员
We're going to set up a triage unit in the east wing.
我们会在白宫西翼设置一个急救点
All right.
好的
I'd like to speak To the vice president as soon as possible.
我要尽快和副总统通话
Yes, ma'am.
是的 阁下
And i need to know how my husband's doing.
我还要尽快知道我的丈夫怎么样了
Would you please contact dr. lee schulman
可以帮我联♥系♥一下在西阿林顿的
At west arlington hospital?
李·舒尔曼医生吗
Yes, madam president.
当然 总统阁下
Thank you.
谢谢
How's agent pierce?
皮尔斯探员怎么样了
They said he's gonna be okay.
医生说他会好的
What about you?
你还好吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
I still can't believe this happened.
我仍不能相信发生的一切
I thought they were gonna kill all of us.
我还以为他会把我们都杀了
I was so scared.
当时我太害怕了
It's over...
已经结束了
And we're safe...
我们安全了
Thanks to a lot of brave people.
得感谢那些勇敢的人们
Excuse me, madam president,
打扰一下 总统阁下
The vice president is on a secure line.
副总统在安全线路上
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Did you mean what you said
你说要把以前不愉快的忘掉
About putting the past behind us?
是认真的吗
Of course i meant it.
我当然是认真的
I don't ever want to lose you again.
我再也不想失去你了
You won't.
不会的
The president's safe, jack.
杰克 总统安全了
She's in the residence. she's secure.
她在总统官邸 很安全
I am so sorry, jack.
我很遗憾 杰克
I know that he was your friend.
我知道他是你的好朋友
It was supposed to be me.
去死的本该是我
I was supposed to set off the explosion
本该是我去引爆♥炸♥弹的
So that he could secure the president.
让他保护总统
He died protecting his country.
他为国家捐躯 死得其所
Yeah.
是的
This isn't over yet.
这次袭击还没完
Agent moss...
莫斯探员
Juma and his men were not working alone.
朱玛一伙不是单独在行动
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When i was in the lockdown with the president,
我和总统躲在安全屋的时候
Bill said he heard juma talking on a sat phone.
比尔告诉我说他听见朱玛在卫星电♥话♥上和
Said he was getting real-time intel
外面的人交谈
From someone on the ouide.
获得实时情报
Who? i don't know.
是谁 我不知道
The point is, i don't think this threat is over,
重点是 袭击还没有结束
And i don't think the president is safe.
我不认为总统已经安全了
You sure buchanan heard this right?
你确定布坎南的情报准确吗
He wouldn't have told me unless he were sure.
如果情报不可靠他是不会信口开河的
And right now the only lead we've got is Ryan Burnett.
现在唯一的线索就是莱恩·伯内特
He knew about the attack
他知道这次袭击是在白宫
On the white house, and chances are,
他很有可能知道
He's gonna know who juma was talking to.
和朱玛通话的人
All right, all right, i'll talk to him.
好的 好的 我会和他谈谈这件事的
No, the president already offered him immunity.
不 总统已准备赦免他了
He turned it down.
他拒绝了
He's not gonna tell you anything,
他不会告诉你任何事的
But he will talk to me.
但是他会对我开口
Why is that, jack, 'cause you tortured him?
为什么 你难道又要给他用刑吗
I don't need to touch him. i just need him to think
我不需要碰他 只要让他想想
I'm there to finish what i started.
我原来都干了些什么
And i promise you
我向你保证
He will tell us everything we need to know.
他就会把所有的事情都招了
Larry, please,
拉里 拜托了
The last thing bill asked for before he died
这是比尔死前最后托付
Was for me to follow this through. i owe him that.
他希望我找到真♥相♥ 我欠他的
Look, i give you my word.
我向你保证
I will not touch burnett.
我不会碰伯内特的
Jack, look, i understand about your friend,
杰克 我理解你和朋友
I do, but i got standing orders from the president
真的 但总统命令我
To take you into custody.
带你归案
I gotta get you back to fbi,
我必须得带你回调查局
But i promise you i'll look into this, all right?
但我保证会调查的 好吗
Agent powell, handcuff mr. bauer.
鲍威尔探员 给鲍尔戴上手铐
Take him down to staging area b.
带他下去2号♥集结地
Sir, put your hands on top of your head.
请把你的手放到你的头上
Larry... if you're gonna tell me he's right about this
拉里 如果你只想说他是对的
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
Yes, that's the problem. you're not
这就是问题所在
listening to what he said
你根本听不进去他的话
When are you gonna stop defending this guy?
你能不能别为他辩护了
I'm not defending him,
我不是维护他本人
I'm defending a good idea.
我是觉得他说的是对的
I just said i will look into this!
我说了我会调查的
Now do you job, finish locking down the building.
做你的事情 把这楼封锁起来
Agent reynolds.
雷诺兹探员
I need to speak with the president. it's urgent.
我要见总统 是紧急情况
She's in a secure location.
她现在被保护起来了
You'll need to go through ethan kanin.
你得找伊桑·卡宁
Where is he? he just arrived.
他在哪 他刚到
He's on his way to see the president.
他在去见总统的路上
Thanks.
多谢
The president's in the residence with her daughter.
总统和她女儿呆在一块
They've both been checked over
检查过了
And they're in good condition. thank god.
身体都没什么问题 感谢上帝
I want a conference with the secretarial staff
我要尽快会见秘书处
And the joint chiefs as soon as possible.
和参谋长联席会议成员
We're routing all white house
除了总统那 其它地方的通讯
communications except the president
正在恢复中
And we're setting up a temporary command post.
我们还建立了个临时指挥所
Good.
好
Mr. kanin, i need to speak with you.
卡宁先生 我有事找你
I'm on my way to see the president.
我要去见总统
Yes, i know, sir, but it's extremely urgent.
我知道 但事情特别紧急
It'll only take a few moments.
只要耽搁您一会
All right.
好吧
What is it, agent walker?
怎么了 沃克探员
Some new intel has just come to our attention
我们注意到一些新的情报
And we need to act on it immediately.
需要立即做出反应
I tried to reach the president, but i couldn't get through.
我想找总统 但被挡住了
I'm listening. sir, the threat to
我在听 先生 对总统的威胁
the president may not be over.
还没完全解除
We've reason to believe that general juma
我们有理由相信
Was not acting alone.
朱玛有人支持
Before bill buchanan died,
比尔·布坎南死前
He saw general juma communicating
他听到朱玛和人
With someone on a sat phone.
用卫星电♥话♥通话
At this point, we can confirm
现在 我们能确定
That fbi agents entered the white house moments ago,
调查局探员刚进入白宫
And there were reports of sustained gunfire.
有报告说听到持续的枪声
It appears that authorities
看上去当局
Are now in control of the west wing,
已经控制了白宫
And we are expecting word from our fbi source
我们在等待调查局
Of the status of the hostages.
关于人♥质♥的情报
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表