Escaped custody on my watch.
在我眼皮底下逃脱
I have to make this right.
我必须弥补过失
You either help me or you don't.
你帮不帮我
Okay.
好吧
Excuse me. Gengtleman
先生们 打扰了
You're out of time, Mr. Tanner.
你的时候不多了 坦纳
Tell me what you know.
把你知道的事告诉我
You can do what you want to me.
随你怎么处置我
I'm not going to tell you a damn thing.
我半句话都不会告诉你
Who do you work for?!
你在为谁卖♥♥命
You can't do this...
你不能这样
Where is Almeida?
阿尔梅达在哪里
How do I find the CIP device? Tell me now.
CIP装置在哪里 快说
My lawyers...
我的律师
You can't do this.
你不能这样
You're FBI.
你是联邦探员
This is illegal.
你这样做违法
I have rights.
我有我的权利
I suggest you use your last breath wisely.
我建议你的下句话要慎重
Go to hell.
去死吧
I assure you, I'm taking this very seriously.
我向你保证我是认真对待这件事的
Then tell us where our client is.
那就告诉我们客户在哪里
As I said, he was moved for security reasons.
我说过出于安全原因 他换房♥了
Into the annex?
转到了别间吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Then why isn't he there?
那他怎么没在那里
Listen, if I can just get on the phone, I'll call my office.
不如我给办公室打个电♥话♥
We'll get to the bottom of this...
查个明白
We've had enough of your help, Agent Gold.
用不着你帮忙了 古德探员
I... I'm genuinely confused too.
我也很迷糊
Excuse me.
请问
We're trying to find our client, Mr. Alan Tanner.
我们的客户阿兰·坦纳先生在哪里
Just a minute.
稍等
I've got a ventilator malfunction.
有个呼吸机出现故障
Damn it! He's coding!
可恶 他快不行了
Get a team and a crash cart over here, STAT!
去找人 去推急救车 快
Room 421, Tanner.
421房♥ 坦纳
It's blocked or something.
好像是堵住了
We have to get in there!
我们得进去
I'm trying to!
我在努力
Hello?! Open this door!
喂 开门
This is an emergency!
这是紧急情况
I can't get the door open. It's jammed!
门打不开 卡住了
Is somebody in there with him?
有人和他在里面吗
He's all yours, Counselor.
把他交给你了 律师
Wait a minute. We need to talk to you!
等下 我们找你有事
You don't want to know, Janis. Don't ask.
别问 詹妮斯 不是什么好事
Have Agent Alves drive you back to the office.
让阿尔维斯送你回总部
Hillinger.
希林格
Let me speak to Larry.
让我和拉里说话
Sir, I've got Walker on the line.
长官 沃克在线上
Did you get anything?
有何消息
I may have a lead on Almeida.
可能得到一条阿尔梅达的线索
Apparently, there's a plot in place against the former prime minister Sangala.
他们策划绑♥架♥前总理桑加拉
Matobo?
马托波吗
Tanner says Almeida's crew has a plan to abduct him.
坦纳说阿尔梅达的手下密谋绑♥架♥他
When?
何时
Pretty much now.
差不多就是现在
Listen, Larry, if Almeida's still a part of this,
拉里 如果阿尔梅达仍参与此事
and we can get there before him, we can set a trap.
我们可以提前赶到那里守株待兔
All right.
好
I'll alert the prime minister's security detail
我会警告总理的安保人员
and scramble a Tac Team.
并派一支特警队过去
Matobo's housed in a State Department residence:
马托波住在国♥务♥院♥住♥宅♥区
167 Foxhall Road
地址是167 Foxhall Road
I'm on my way.
我这就去
Renee, do not go in alone. Wait for backup.
蕾妮 不要单独行动 等我增援
Right.
好
Yes.
喂
Is this Major Etolo?
是依托奥上校吗
It is.
对
This is Special Agent Larry Moss, FBI.
我是联调局的特工拉里·莫斯
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
Code: alpha alpha delta.
口令是AAD
Lock the prime minister down.
拘禁总理
I repeat, lock him down.
重复一遍 拘禁总理
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We're clear. Go.
准备完毕 上
Where's Matobo?!
马托波在哪里
I don't know...
不知道
Where is he?!
他在哪里
I got him!
发现他了
Drop the weapon! Now!
放下武器 快
Put the gun down! On your knees!
放下枪 跪下
Where is Matobo?
马托波在哪里
You will not be able to get to him now.
你们现在别想抓到他
What is happening, Ule?
出了什么事 乌雷
Who is doing this to us?
他们是谁
Stay calm. It's going to be all right.
冷静 没事
It's dead.
电♥话♥坏了
What you got?
什么情况
It's a safe room; Reinforced concrete.
是个避难所 钢筋混凝土结构
Why the hell didn't we know about this?
我们怎么就没想到这点
You have three seconds to open the door.
给你三秒时间打开那道门
One...
一
I can't.
打不开
Two...
二
It can't be unlocked from the outside.
没法从外面打开
It can only be opened from the inside.
只能从里面打开
Jack, if we leave here without Matobo,
杰克 如果我们空手而回
we lose our only chance of getting at Dubaku.
我们就会失去见到杜巴库的唯一机会
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表