Uh, uh, uh... what?
呃... 还有什么事
Dornan also wants to know if we know where agent walker is.
多曼也想知道我们有没有沃克探员的下落
She's not at the scene?
她不在那里吗
She left ten minutes ago without logging her destination.
十分钟前她没登记就走了
What about bauer?
鲍尔呢
He left the scene with her.
他也一起走了
He's coming up on heavy traffic.
前面堵车了
You can drop back a little more.
你可以开慢点
It's all right. I've got him.
没关系 我看着他呢
It's larry.
是拉里
Don't answer it.
别接
Then he'll get worried or suspicious.
那他就会起疑心的
Hey.
喂
Dornan said you left the scene.
多曼说你离开现场了
Why? what's going on?
为什么 发生什么事了
Swat has the operation well in hand.
反恐特警组将一切控制得很好
I'm following up on a lead.
我在查别的线索
What lead? a weapon we found at schector's.
什么线索 在谢克特住处找到的武器
There's a partial serial number.
有一部分枪♥支♥编号♥
I want to run it past a source.
我想通过它查到卖♥♥家
With bauer?
你和鲍尔在一起吗
Uh, yes, he's accompanying me.
是的 他和我在一起
Renee...
蕾妮
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事儿
What are you talking about?
你指什么
Getting our hands on that shooter is our best
眼下只有通过查清那个枪手的情况
Chance of finding Almeida and finding that device.
才能找到阿尔梅达和那个装置
And I don't think you'd turn your back on that operation
你不能轻易因为其他探员提供的线索
For a lead you could easily have passed off to another agent.
而背离整个既定行动
I'm not sure what you're getting at.
我不确定你是什么意思
Neither am i.
我也是
Has bauer gotten you involved with something?
鲍尔让你参与到什么行动里了吗
Larry, do you trust me?
拉里 你相信我吗
You know the answer to that.
你我心照不宣
Then please just accept what I'm telling you.
那请相信我
We're following up on a lead,
我们正在追查一条线索
And I will fill you in if and when we find something.
一有发现 我第一时间向你汇报
All right.
好的
Damn it.
该死
I do not like this.
我不喜欢这样
I just flat out lied to my boss.
我厌倦了欺骗我的上司
Did he buy it?
他信了吗
Are we in the clear?
我们没事儿了吧
Yeah, I think so.
我想是的
Good. thanks.
好 谢谢
Is Renee's comm unit active?
蕾妮的通信器联线了吗
Yeah. her walkie's on.
是的 她开着对讲机
Can you do a triangulation on it?
能定位吗
Well, that's not really what the system is set up for.
系统可不允许这么做
But I can try. do more than try.
但 我试试看 认真点
I want to know where she is.
我要知道她的位置
Can you not just call her? Janis...
你打电♥话♥不就行了 珍妮丝...
Just do it.
做就是了
Okay.
好吧
Back at schector's office,
在谢克特办公室时
When I told you to get Almeida's location out of him,
我要你让他说出阿尔梅达的位置
How far were you planning to go with that?
你准备下多重的手
You told me to do whatever it takes.
是你要我不惜一切代价的
Yeah, I said that for schector's benefit, to scare him,
对 我是说让你吓一下他
But you were actually planning to do it.
但你当时真准备下狠手
How far would you have gone?
你会怎么对他
It doesn't matter now.
这已不重要了
It does to me.
在我看很重要
I just put my career on the line because of you,
因为你我押上了我的前程
And I'd like to know who I'm dealing with.
我只想知道我在和谁打交道
Yeah, well, you read my file.
你看过我的资料了
Your file doesn't tell me how you justify the things that you've done.
资料上看不出你刚才的行事准则
You know, I've been answering a lot of questions lately about my past and,
最近我不断在为我的所作所为做回答
Frankly, I'm done.
老实说 我烦透了
I told you I'd help you find Tony Almeida.
我告诉你帮你找到托尼·阿尔梅达
I even agreed to do it your way.
我甚至答应照你的做
Since the fbi's been compromised, that's no longer an option.
既然FBI已不可靠 我们别无选择
Now, I can still help you find him,
我现在还能帮你找到他
But you're going to have to let me do it my way.
但你要让我按我的方法来做
Is that going to be a problem?
没问题吧
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
I know you think this is a mistake.
我知道你认为这么做不对
It's not my place to say that, sir.
先生 我无权评论
And if it was?
就算是又怎样
The authorities have already questioned your son's girlfriend, sir.
先生 当局已经对你儿子女友进行询问了
Not about this.
我不是说这个
They assumed my son killed himself and
他们认为我儿子是自杀
Didn't look deeply enough into anything.
因此对他的案子草草了之
This way, sir.
这边走 先生
Well, even though the market's been soft,
尽管市场目前疲软
You don't want to hedge your buy on this.
但您一定不愿错过这项投资
It's really all I can do today.
我今天只能买♥♥那么多了
You know 10,000 shares isn't going to cut it.
要知道一万股可太少了
Excuse me a moment.
稍等一下
Samantha roth.
萨曼莎·罗斯
Miss roth, there is a secret service agent here to see you.
罗斯小姐 有特工要见您
What?
什么
He's at reception.
他在前台
Would you like me to have someone show him to your desk?
要找人把他带去你哪里吗
No. um, I'll be right there.
不用了 我过来
All right.
好的
Let me call you back.
我回头给您电♥话♥
Sure.
好的
Ma'am.
女士
Mr. taylor?
泰勒先生
This is quite a surprise.
真意外啊
How are you?
您好吗
I wanted to have a word with you, sam, in private.
萨曼莎 我想私下和你聊聊
Of course.
当然可以
I'm-i'm really sorry we haven't spoken since roger's funeral.
很抱歉 罗杰葬礼后咱俩都没联♥系♥过
It's just... it's been so difficult for me.
我 我一直很难过
I know about the money, sam.
萨曼 钱的事儿我知道了
Excuse me?
您说什么
$400,000 wired to an offshore account in the cayman Islands
40万美元被转账到开曼群岛的海外帐户上
three days after you found my son's body.
恰巧就在你发现我儿子尸体的三天后
There's no point in denying it.
别狡辩了
I just want to know who paid you and why. paid me?
我只想知道是谁 为什么给你钱 给我钱?
You know something about my son's death,
你知道我儿子真正的死因
And somebody's paid you to keep quiet about it.
有人花钱让你闭嘴
Mr. taylor, that is just not true.
泰勒先生 事情不是这样的
Please, just answer the question!
请你回答我的问题
The money...
钱
It... it isn't mine.
钱 不是我的
What do you mean, it's not yours?
什么意思
It belongs to my aunt.
那是我伯母的钱
She's had financial difficulties since my uncle passed away last year.
去年我伯父过世后 她生活很拮据
It's from his divested real estate holdings.
那是伯父留下的房♥产
I suggested she move it to an offshore account to hide it from the irs.
我让她把钱转到海外帐户 逃避国税局查账
You want me to believe you had the presence of mind to commit
你要我相信 我儿子死后三天 你却能镇定地
Tax fraud three days after my son died, the man you supposedly loved?
操作一起税务欺诈 他可是你的爱人
I did love him.
我爱过他
And I'm telling you the truth.
我说的也是实话
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
I don't.
我不信
You're lying.
你在撒谎
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表