I don't know his current condition.
我也不清楚他目前的情况
Buchanan told me you and Bauer were in a firefight.
布坎南告诉我 你和鲍尔跟他们交火了
Yeah,we took down six of dubaku's men,
是 我们打死了6个杜巴库的人
But dubaku was gone before we got there.
不过 杜巴库在我们来之前就离开了
You all right?
你没事吧
I've been in worse.
大风大浪都经历了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm fine, Larry.
小意思 我没事 拉里
Really?
真的吗
I'm not so sure about that.
我可不这么认为
And what is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
I'm looking at a report faxed to me from metro police.
警方发给我一个报告
A mrs. carol vossler
一位叫卡罗尔·沃斯勒的太太声称
Is claiming an unidentified woman held her
一个不明身份的女人刚刚持枪
And her child hostage at gunpoint.
劫持了她和她的孩子
She says the woman threatened to kill her son.
她说那女人威胁要杀了她儿子
Larry,we discussed this.
拉里 你知道的
We needed to get vossler to tell us
我们得逼沃斯勒告诉我们
Where taylor was being held.
泰勒被关押在哪
It was the only leverage we had.
那是我们唯一的筹码
Yeah, right, whatever's necessary.
对 没错 为达目的不择手段
Jack Bauer's rationalization
杰克·鲍尔为他的野蛮行径
For every unethical action he takes.
做的合理化辩解
It worked, larry.
我们达到目的了 拉里
Doesn't that count for something?
难道不值这么做吗
Renee, Jack Bauer is about to be strung up
蕾妮 杰克·鲍尔就快被
By a senate subcommittee,
参议院处决了
And you are following his playbook.
你正在步他的后尘
You already got the ag's office
司法部办公室已经在调查
Looking into that thing you pulled
你摘下坦纳呼吸器的事情
With tanner's respirator, and now this.
现在是一波未平一波又起
No one was actually hurt. no one...?
又没有人受伤 没人受伤
Renee, Bauer killed the woman's husband!
蕾妮 鲍尔杀了那女人的丈夫
Renee, I swear to you,
蕾妮 我发誓
I am scared of what is happening to you.
你为你的处境很担忧
You put these people through hell
你让这些人生不如死
And it doesn't bother you.
你却对此心安理得
I don't say that it doesn't bother me,larry.
我没有心安理得 拉里
I said that it worked.
我是说我们达到目的了
Of course it bothers me.
我当然也很难过
I can see that woman's face.
那女人的脸还在我眼前晃动
She and her child staring at me with such...
她和孩子用那种眼神看着我
She had no idea that her husband was a killer,
她完全不知道自己的丈夫是个杀手
A traitor to his country,
是个叛国者
And she looked at me like i was the monster.
我在她眼里就像一个恶魔
Agent walker.
沃克探员
Hold on.
等下
I cross-referenced the information
我对照了这些
On these PDAs.
掌上电脑的信息
I came across some banking transactions.
发现一些银行交易记录
All from a series of accounts
所有相关的账户
Registered to the same address.
都是用一个地址注册的
You think it's a safe house?
你觉得那是个安全屋吗
It's worth a shot.
值得一查
Larry,we may have an address on dubaku.
拉里 我们可能找到一个跟杜巴库有关的地址
21917 Euclid Street.
欧几里德大街21917号♥
Apartment six.
6号♥公♥寓♥
21917 Euclid Street,Unit Six.
欧几里德大街21917号♥ 6号♥公♥寓♥
We're moving out now.
我们马上出发
Can you provide sat surveillance?
你能提供卫星监控么
Yeah,bill buchanan's sending somebody over
好的 比尔·布坎南派人来做技术支持了
To run tech,but until she's up and running,
但是在她来到并设置好之前
You're gonna have to go in blind.
你们只能摸着石头过河了
okay.We'll be in touch.
好的 保持联络
You sure you're okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Let's go.
我们走
Federal investigations continue into the terrorist acts
联邦调查机构还在对发生在华盛顿
That have gripped the nation's capital,
及俄亥俄州汲沦谷的恐怖袭击
As well as the people of kidron,ohio.
进行调查
Despite assurances by president taylor
尽管泰勒总统已经声明
In her national address that the threat has passed, hey,honey.
危机已经过去 宝贝
Sources at the white house will not confirm
但从白宫得到的消息称
That all those responsible have been accounted for.
还有部分主谋仍然逍遥法外
Now,are you sure you're not gonna need my help?
你确定不用我帮忙吗
I'm just running FBI ops temporarily
我就是暂时参与下调查局的技术活
Until they catch dubaku.
等抓到杜巴库就没我的事了
Once they find him, hopefully he'll tell us
抓到他后 希望他能交出
The names of all the people
政♥府♥里所有为他工作的
On his payroll that are inside our government.
内鬼的名单
And then,we can go home?
那时我们就可以回家了
Then,we can go home.
没错
Well,just be careful.
小心点
All right?
好吗
'cause if buchanan's right and dubaku
因为如果布坎南说得对
Has someone working inside the bureau...
调查局有人为杜巴库工作
I'll watch my back.
我会小心的
You just watch Prescott.
你照看好普雷斯科特
Okay,sweetheart, mommy has to go to work.
宝贝 妈妈要去上班了
You be good,okay?
要乖哦
Bye,mommy.
妈妈 再见
Bye.
再见
You be good,too.
你也乖哦
I will.
我会的
Bye
再见
And if you get all jammed up, you know where to find me.
如果遇到难题 记得联♥系♥我
I need you to cross-reference our deployments with homeland.
请你交叉对照下我们和国土安♥全♥局♥的部署
Make sure the requisition numbers match up.
确保请求单号♥都能一一对应
After that, you can catch up
做完这些 你可以补做下
On the hour list. Are you joking?
时间进度表 开什么玩笑
That is busy work, administrative crap
多麻烦啊 这么弱智的活儿
You're handing me. janis...
你也分配给我做 詹尼斯
I don't have the time or the inclination
我没时间也没兴趣
Right now to explain my assignments to you.
去跟你解释分配给你的任务
Just get it done.
照做就是了
Agent moss,chloe o'brian just cleared security.
莫斯探员 克罗伊·奥布赖恩
She's on her way up.
她上楼了
All right,thank you.
好的 谢谢
Janis,set up a secure vpn socket.
詹尼斯 在会议室开一个
Port it to the conference room.
安全虚拟专网端口
Why do you need a vpn socket?
你要虚拟专网端口干嘛
I'm bringing in a consultant from homeland
我从国土安♥全♥局♥找来个顾问
To confirm there are no lingering gaps
来检查CIP防火墙
In the cip firewall.
有没有残留漏洞
That's fine. take that downstairs.
好了 拿到楼下去吧
Ms. o'brian,larry moss.
奥布赖恩女士 我是拉里·莫斯
Welcome to the fbi. hi.
欢迎来调查局 你好
You can call me chloe.
叫我克罗伊就好
All right,we're right in here.
好的 这边请
Buchanan said you'd be up to speed.
布坎南说你已经了解情况了
I'm up.
是的
Good.
很好
Agent walker and bauer are pursuing
沃克探员和鲍尔正在追查
A potential lead on dubaku.
一个可能找到杜巴库的线索
They're en route to this address
他们在去这个地址的路上
In the mount pleasant district.
在山悦区
Agent walker's requesting satellite support.
沃克探员请求卫星支持
What's the matter? is something wrong?
怎么了 有什么不对么
I'm feeling a little exposed here.
我感觉有人在盯着我
If someone out there is working for dubaku,
如果外面有人为杜巴库工作
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表