For everything that you've had to live through because of me.
让你受了这么多苦 我有多抱歉
No, don't do that.
不 别这么说
Don't put that on yourself.
别太自责了
I'm the one that should apologize.
我才该道歉
I pushed you away.
是我拒你于千里之外
And instead of taking responsibility
我不仅没有为我一生所犯的过错
For all the mistakes I've made in my life, I blamed you.
而负起责任 反而责怪你
And it was stupid
我愚蠢至极
And immature.
太不成熟了
And now, all the time that we've lost...
如今 我们错过的这些时光
Agent Walker told me that there's a chance--
沃克探员告诉我 有个机会
A small chance-- that I could help you,
一线希望 我可能救得了你
And you don't want me to.
而你却不希望我救你
The treatment is experimental.
这个治疗还在临床试验阶段
And I don't think it's going to work.
我觉得不可行
And you don't want to because you're afraid to ask me.
你不想这么做 因为你害怕来求我
No.
不
There's a risk to you.
这对你有风险
A small risk...
风险很小
Worth taking.
值得一试
Not to me.
对我来说不值得
Kim... I'm dying.
金 我快死了
And whatever small chance there is to stop that from happening--
即便有能让我幸存的一线生机
It is not worth the pain for me to let you
都不值得让我承受
Sit there and watch me die.
你坐在身旁看着我死去的痛苦
Daddy, I don't want to lose you.
爸 我不想失去你
Come here.
过来
I don't.
我不想失去你
Sweetheart, it's going to be all right.
宝贝 一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right. I promise you.
会好起来的 我保证
What is it?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Sweetheart, I'm sorry...
宝贝 抱歉
But you need to go.
可你得走了
Please, baby, please, I'm begging you.
求你了 宝贝 求你了 求你
I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
Honey, I love you, too. please, baby.
亲爱的 我也爱你 求你了 宝贝
Thank you. Go.
谢谢 走吧
Perimeter 2 to Dispatch. Auxiliary gate 6 is clear.
2区哨岗呼叫调度室 6号♥侧门安全
Copy that, P-2. hold your position.
收到 2区哨岗 坚守岗位
Freeze!
别动
Show me your hands.
把手举起来
Get 'em up!
举起来
P-2 to Dispatch.
2区岗哨呼叫调度室
I have an agent down and a suspect in custody.
一名探员被射杀 我扣留了一名嫌犯
Code red.
红色警戒
Copy that, P-2.
收到 2区岗哨
All available agents respond to auxiliary gate 6.
所有可用人手速速增援6号♥侧门
Drop the bag. Code red.
把包放下 红色警戒
Hands on the hood.
把手放车盖上
Danger,hazardous materiel
[危险 危险军备物资]
P-2 to Dispatch.
2区岗哨呼叫调度室
Put me through to agent Moss. it's urgent.
帮我接莫斯探员 十万火急
Agent Moss.
我是莫斯探员
Agent Moss, this is Davis at auxiliary gate 6.
莫斯探员 我是戴维斯 在6号♥侧门
I have a Starkwood op in custody.
我抓到了一个斯塔克伍德的人
He killed one of our agents.
他杀了一名探员
He was carrying a canister of the bioweapon,
他随身携带一罐生化武器
Trying to smuggle it out
他正试图用我们的车辆
Using one of our vehicles.
偷运出去
What?! are you sure?
什么 确定是生化武器吗
I'm looking at it right now.
我正看着这个武器呢
Agent davis?
戴维斯探员
Davis?!
戴维斯
Walker.
沃克
Renee, we got a breach in the cordon at gate 6.
蕾妮 警戒线6号♥口被攻破
One of the starkwood ops--
斯塔克伍德的一个手下
He's got a canister of the bioweapon.
他带走了一罐生化武器
What?
什么
It was id'd by agent davis,
戴维斯探员已经确认
Who I believe has just been shot.
我相信他已经被射杀
The suspect may be fleeing in an FBI vehicle,
嫌犯可能正驾驶调查局车辆潜逃
So I need you to close down all access roads,
所以我要你封锁所有出去的道路
And alert perimeter units and metro police.
让周边小组和首府警♥察♥保持警戒
Janis, get me DC metro.
詹尼丝 给我接通华府警局
I'm gonna pursue it from the air.
我将进行空中追捕
Let's go! let us up!
快走 起飞
Renee,
蕾妮
Alert homeland, let them know what's going on.
警告国土安♥全♥局♥ 让他们知道详情
Are we thinking this is another attack, larry?
拉里 是否可以认为 这是另一场袭击
I don't know, but there's enough prion variant
不清楚 可其中一罐中的朊病毒变体
In one of those canisters to take out a small city.
足以毁灭一座小城市
Agent miller, are there any major roadways
米勒探员 我们周围是否有
In our perimeter that Starkwood operatives could have used?
斯塔克伍德的手下可能会使用的主道
Yes, sir.
有
We're coming up on highway 42.
我们正赶往42号♥高速公路
Should I turn us that way?
要我往那里开吗
Yeah, let's head that way until we hear something from agent Walker.
对 在沃克探员有消息前我们就这么办
Roger that.
收到
Yes, sir. we'll keep homeland apprised
好 长官 我们会向国土安♥全♥局♥
With real-time updates.
实时汇报最新信息
Did you access the GPS locator system?
你登陆全球定位系统了吗
Yeah, I'm scanning transponders
登陆了 我正在异频雷达收发机上
for the stolen FBI vehicle.
扫描寻找被盗调查局车辆
How long will that take?
需要多久
As long as it takes for the satellite to reposition.
卫星重定位车辆位置后即可完成
When you spoke to Larry, you mentioned an attack?
你和拉里通话时 提到了袭击对吗
The Starkwood operative,
提到了斯塔克伍德的手下
We're trying to find a stolen canister of the bioweapon.
我们在找一罐被盗的生化武器
I thought Tony Almeida destroyed all the weapons.
我以为托尼·阿尔梅达把所有武器都毁了
Apparently not.
显然没有
How did this operative get past our perimeter?
这个家伙是怎么越过封锁线的呢
Shot and killed two of our agents.
他击毙了两名探员
This is it.
找到了
The suspect is getting off highway 42 at moketree avenue.
嫌犯正从莫科树大道下了42号♥高速公路
He's heading toward the industrial corridor.
他正开往工业走廊
Put me on the interagency channel.
帮我接通各部门公共频道
Go ahead. All units, this is
请讲 所有小组注意
Agent walker with FBI.
我是调查局的沃克探员
Suspect has exited highway 42 at smoketree.
嫌犯已在莫科树大道出了高速公路
He's heading north into the industrial corridor.
正向北驱驶 开往工业走廊
Units in the vicinity, please respond.
附近小组 请回复
Renee, it's me.
蕾妮 是我
We're over smoketree right now.
我们正赶往莫科树大道
We're redirecting, and we'll tighten our pursuit.
我们正重定向 会紧跟目标
Got it. I'll reroute swat team alpha to the scene.
收到 我会命反恐组A小队赶往现场
Swat team alpha, we need to set up a roadblock
反恐组A小队 我们需要在费法斯县边界处
At the fairfax county line.
建立一道路障
Dc metro's covering the district line in case he tries
华府警♥察♥正占据这条地区边界线
To double back. Copy that. County line.
以防他折回逃脱 收到 前往县边界处
Sir.
长官
I have a visual.
看到了
Yeah. got him.
好 看到了
Send us lower.
下降些
Yeah, he's pulling off the road. get us down there now.
他正要停车 放我们下去
Renee, it's larry. suspect is on foot.
蕾妮 我是拉里 嫌犯改为步行
We can't wait for backup.
等不及后援了
We're moving in right now.
我们现在行动
All right. swat team's a few minutes out.
好 反恐组还需几分钟赶到
Careful, larry. Yeah.
小心行事 拉里 好
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表