We may be able to back trace the signal
我们也许能反追踪那个信♥号♥♥
To the people that have my father.
从而找到绑♥架♥我爸爸的人
I worked at CTU, systems analyst.
我以前是反恐小组的系统分♥析♥员
Is there anyone back at your office that can help us with this?
你们办公室有人可以帮我们吗
Yeah, I've got Chloe O'brian standing by.
有 克罗伊?奥布赖恩
Get her on the phone.
和她通电♥话♥
Once this happens, once it goes through,
一旦你做了决定并一干到底
You can never go back.
就没有回头路可走了
You will live with it for the rest of your life.
你后半生的日子恐怕就难过了
I don't need a lecture on conscience from you of all people.
我不需要你们来给我训话
I have thought this through.
我已认真考虑过此事
What I can't live with is that monster getting away with this.
我不能忍♥受让那个畜生逍遥法外
He has to pay for what he did.
他必须为他所做的付出代价
The virus load is even higher than we hoped for.
病毒含量比预期的要高
Ten-plus in spinal fluid alone.
每单位脊髓液中含有十多个单位病毒
Not enough to reconstitute the pathogen, of course.
不足以重组病毒
We'll still need his organs for that.
我们需要他的器官
He doesn't look too good.
他看起来不太好
How much longer does he have?
他还能活多长时间
A couple of hours, give or take.
几个小时吧 具体时间不能确定
And what happens if he dies before we extract the pathogen?
如果他在我们提取病毒以前死了怎么办
Obviously, it's optimal to keep the host alive,
最好是能保证病毒携带者存活
But the pathogen could survive up to two hours after death,
但病原体可以在他死后多存活两小时
Sometimes even longer.
或者更久
In fact, the only sure way to destroy it
事实上 唯一除掉病毒的方法
Is by exposure to extreme
就是放在500摄氏度的高温环境中
Temperatures above 500-degrees celsius.
需要五百摄氏度以上的高温
Make sure you put that in your report.
务必把那写在报告中
I have, and I've already uploaded it to your computer.
我会的 我已经发到你电脑上去了
Good. Get him ready to move.
很好 准备转移他
Get the stretcher.
拿担架
Bauer is viable, But you'll need to secure a facility.
鲍尔有利用价值 但你需要保证相应设备
That won't be a problem
那个好说
As long as you're absolutely certain
你一直都非常清楚
That we can accomplish this.
这方面我们会搞定的
We've already done the hard part, Alan.
我们已经啃下最硬的骨头了 艾伦
And from what I understand,
据我所知
With the proper equipment, the actual extraction
有了适用的设备 纯血样提取
And bioengineering is fairly straightforward.
以及人工器♥官♥移♥植♥就不成问题了
Okay, Cara, I'll contact the others. Good work.
好的卡拉 我会和其他人联♥系♥ 干得好
They should know they have Almeida to thank for this.
他们要知道 该谢的还有阿尔梅达
He's the one who realized Bauer was a possible source.
是他意识到鲍尔是个问题解决途径
Relay my gratitude.
转达我的谢意
I think you should consider going farther than that.
我认为你可以考虑更长远一些
Farther? What did you have in mind?
什么意思 你有何高见
Tony believes in what we're doing.
托尼和我们一条心
He wants to play a larger role.
他想担当更重要的角色
That sounds premature to me.
听起来有点不靠谱
The thing is, Alan,
事实上 艾伦
If we don't make a significant gesture,
如果我们不礼贤下士的话
I'm afraid we may lose him.
恐怕我们会失去他这个人才
I don't even know this man, Cara.
我甚至都不了解他 卡拉
Then you should get to know him.
那么你就该去了解他
Are you suggesting I meet with him?
你该不会是建议我和他见面吧
Look, all I'm saying is
听着 我强调的是
That he would be a very useful voice in the mix.
他会成为组织里振臂一呼 应者云集的人物
His field experience fills a knowledge gap,
他的实战经验弥补了
In regards to our logistics and planning.
我们计划中理论上的不足
Well, coming from you, That's a hell of a recommendation.
你这么说 是要大力保举他咯
There's no one better, alan.
他就是不二人选了 艾伦
And it's not as if you haven't vetted
你不能像你查清组织里
every other member of the group.
其他每个成员的底子那样办
Maybe it is time that he and I met.
也许是时候该和他见个面了
I could be there where you are in the next half hour.
我半小时之内到你那里
You're coming here?
你过来
I think it would be a good idea
我认为这会是个好点子
If I supervised Bauer's transfer myself;
如果由我亲自监督转移鲍尔的事
Make the others feel at ease, don't you think?
我会让别人觉得轻松点 不是吗
But, Cara, I'll look Almeida in the eye,
但是拉卡 我要亲眼见下阿尔梅达
And if, for any reason, I don't like what I see,
如果他有哪点让我看得不爽
You understand.
你清楚后果
I can't let him walk out of that meeting alive.
我不会让他活着离开
I understand.
我知道
He wants to meet you.
他想见你
He'll be here in little while.
他一会就到
Thank you.
谢谢
It's up to you now.
一切看你自己表现了
Wheel the gurney closer.
把轮床推过来点
He's too weak to have gotten very far.
他太虚弱了走不了那么远
Cover the north exit. I'll go this way.
掩护南边出口 我去这边
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表